Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 1,336 to 1,341 of 1341
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news that will affect the Dolphins , Bengals and a few other teams come draft time ...Tua Tagovailoa was injured today in the 1st half of a game. Tagovailoa was considered the top #1 QB coming out in 2020 and he suffered a dislocated hip that will cost him the rest of the season. He is expected to be healed by draft day but teams could be scared of the hip injury.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Incredible Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In news that will affect the Dolphins , Bengals and a few other teams come draft time ...Tua Tagovailoa was injured today in the 1st half of a game. Tagovailoa was considered the top #1 QB coming out in 2020 and he suffered a dislocated hip that will cost him the rest of the season. He is expected to be healed by draft day but teams could be scared of the hip injury.
    Joe Burrow most likely just moved up to the #1 overall pick and likely to the Bengals.

Miami is playing well enough that they might actually win 4-5 games (they have 3 remaining that are definitely possible wins: Jets, Giants, and Bengals) and actually only pick 4th or 5th. Jets, Redskins, and Giants could all end up drafting ahead of them but they won't be drafting QB's.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Joe Burrow most likely just moved up to the #1 overall pick and likely to the Bengals.

Miami is playing well enough that they might actually win 4-5 games (they have 3 remaining that are definitely possible wins: Jets, Giants, and Bengals) and actually only pick 4th or 5th. Jets, Redskins, and Giants could all end up drafting ahead of them but they won't be drafting QB's.
    I wouldn't rule out the Deadskins as there's no telling what owner Daniel Snyder might do. Remember, they picked not one, but two QB's (Kirk Cousins, Robert Griffin III) in the same draft, if Snyder falls in love with Burrow, I wouldn't put it past him to choose that kid and maybe send Dwayne Haskins packing.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So Kap did his workout. Made things harder for himself by changing the location at the last minute. I really dont know what he was trying to prove. The owners and scouts know he can throw the football. They know he has talent. The truth is any team could have brought him in for a workout at any time in the last three years but chose not to. This workout doesnt change anything and I doubt he will play any time soon. I know people are saying this work out is a result of the lawsuit. I think Kap knew this was not going to change anything and just wanted to do this so he can play the victim. What bothers me about him is he comes across as someone who is entitled to play. Like the nfl has to sign him. The whole thing just bugs me.
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Incredible Member TriggerWarning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    So Kap did his workout. Made things harder for himself by changing the location at the last minute. I really dont know what he was trying to prove. The owners and scouts know he can throw the football. They know he has talent. The truth is any team could have brought him in for a workout at any time in the last three years but chose not to. This workout doesnt change anything and I doubt he will play any time soon. I know people are saying this work out is a result of the lawsuit. I think Kap knew this was not going to change anything and just wanted to do this so he can play the victim. What bothers me about him is he comes across as someone who is entitled to play. Like the nfl has to sign him. The whole thing just bugs me.
    I don't think the workout did anything other than create a media headline. He reportedly showed he has elite arm strength which was never in doubt. He also showed good mobility which again was never in doubt. His accuracy was spotty but the writer of the article I read blamed it on unfamiliarity with his receivers.

His on the field issues have always been his struggles in accuracy and running a conventional offense. The Ravens have shown you can do a run / option type offense in the NFL and skill wise he actually would be a good fit there but they already have Lamar Jackson, potential MVP, running the show and RGIII as a backup. RGIII and Kaep are similar style QB's so there is no upgrade to be had here especially since RGIII already knows the offense. Plus Kaep's girlfriend probably forever destroyed any chance with the Ravens. They were going to sign him back in 2017 when she went on a social media tirade basically calling the owner a racist and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. They pulled back the contract with Kaep they were working out when that happened.

George Kittle and Matt Breida are both ruled out today as San Francisco hosts Arizona in a rematch of their Halloween Thursday Night Football matchup. John Clayton actually felt that the 49ers are still going to be beat up from playing OT on this past Monday Night Football from 6 days ago, and has them on upset alert.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.