Page 90 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news that will affect the Dolphins , Bengals and a few other teams come draft time ...Tua Tagovailoa was injured today in the 1st half of a game. Tagovailoa was considered the top #1 QB coming out in 2020 and he suffered a dislocated hip that will cost him the rest of the season. He is expected to be healed by draft day but teams could be scared of the hip injury.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In news that will affect the Dolphins , Bengals and a few other teams come draft time ...Tua Tagovailoa was injured today in the 1st half of a game. Tagovailoa was considered the top #1 QB coming out in 2020 and he suffered a dislocated hip that will cost him the rest of the season. He is expected to be healed by draft day but teams could be scared of the hip injury.
    Joe Burrow most likely just moved up to the #1 overall pick and likely to the Bengals.

Miami is playing well enough that they might actually win 4-5 games (they have 3 remaining that are definitely possible wins: Jets, Giants, and Bengals) and actually only pick 4th or 5th. Jets, Redskins, and Giants could all end up drafting ahead of them but they won't be drafting QB's.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Joe Burrow most likely just moved up to the #1 overall pick and likely to the Bengals.

Miami is playing well enough that they might actually win 4-5 games (they have 3 remaining that are definitely possible wins: Jets, Giants, and Bengals) and actually only pick 4th or 5th. Jets, Redskins, and Giants could all end up drafting ahead of them but they won't be drafting QB's.
    I wouldn't rule out the Deadskins as there's no telling what owner Daniel Snyder might do. Remember, they picked not one, but two QB's (Kirk Cousins, Robert Griffin III) in the same draft, if Snyder falls in love with Burrow, I wouldn't put it past him to choose that kid and maybe send Dwayne Haskins packing.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

So Kap did his workout. Made things harder for himself by changing the location at the last minute. I really dont know what he was trying to prove. The owners and scouts know he can throw the football. They know he has talent. The truth is any team could have brought him in for a workout at any time in the last three years but chose not to. This workout doesnt change anything and I doubt he will play any time soon. I know people are saying this work out is a result of the lawsuit. I think Kap knew this was not going to change anything and just wanted to do this so he can play the victim. What bothers me about him is he comes across as someone who is entitled to play. Like the nfl has to sign him. The whole thing just bugs me.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    So Kap did his workout. Made things harder for himself by changing the location at the last minute. I really dont know what he was trying to prove. The owners and scouts know he can throw the football. They know he has talent. The truth is any team could have brought him in for a workout at any time in the last three years but chose not to. This workout doesnt change anything and I doubt he will play any time soon. I know people are saying this work out is a result of the lawsuit. I think Kap knew this was not going to change anything and just wanted to do this so he can play the victim. What bothers me about him is he comes across as someone who is entitled to play. Like the nfl has to sign him. The whole thing just bugs me.
    I don't think the workout did anything other than create a media headline. He reportedly showed he has elite arm strength which was never in doubt. He also showed good mobility which again was never in doubt. His accuracy was spotty but the writer of the article I read blamed it on unfamiliarity with his receivers.

His on the field issues have always been his struggles in accuracy and running a conventional offense. The Ravens have shown you can do a run / option type offense in the NFL and skill wise he actually would be a good fit there but they already have Lamar Jackson, potential MVP, running the show and RGIII as a backup. RGIII and Kaep are similar style QB's so there is no upgrade to be had here especially since RGIII already knows the offense. Plus Kaep's girlfriend probably forever destroyed any chance with the Ravens. They were going to sign him back in 2017 when she went on a social media tirade basically calling the owner a racist and Ray Lewis an Uncle Tom. They pulled back the contract with Kaep they were working out when that happened.

George Kittle and Matt Breida are both ruled out today as San Francisco hosts Arizona in a rematch of their Halloween Thursday Night Football matchup. John Clayton actually felt that the 49ers are still going to be beat up from playing OT on this past Monday Night Football from 6 days ago, and has them on upset alert.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Wow I didn't expect the Broncos a losing team to be leading with Allen still hasn't started many games to be leading a playing great Vikings team 20-0 in Minnesota. The Broncos looking like Super Bowl Contenders in Minnesota.

The Ravens are rocking and rolling vs the Texans 21-0.

Best game of the day is the barnburner Jaguars Colts 10-7 the Colts lead the Jaguars.

In a high scoring game and the Bills lead the playing good Dolphins 23-14 in Miami. The Dolphins are going to have a miserable day if their defense doesn't defend after redding the Bills lead to single digits.

And The Jets benefiting playing the terrible Skins because they lead the Skins 20-3.

Colts are running through the Jags like **** through a goose, wish they were looking in more on Texans@Ravens. Ravens giving that work to them.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Ultimate Member

I agree. All theses guys acting like they are entitled to be in the NFL. Then again when you have entitlement folks filling your head with that nonsense and Yahoo forever attacking other players-you see why he (and others ) would think that.

The best thing for him to do was to go to some other football league and just play.

How much attention could the Arena League got if he played there and actually won a title? Or the CFL? Prove yourself somewhere else. Make them want you.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Colts able to play great with the return of their starting QB since they made the game an embarrassment 33-13.

A amazing 2nd Half meltdown because the Broncos lead 20-0, and then they couldn't play a effective 2nd Half because the Vikings came back to win 27-23 and the Broncos failed 3 times to score the game winning touchdown.
    Another disappointing defeat for the Broncos that failed to finish in a close game, and a valiant great comeback win for the Vikings because for the last 5 seasons teams are 0-99 including the playoffs failing to comeback from 20 points or higher after the 1st half.
    The Vikings avoid joining that statistic of failure since they won today. The most devastating disappointing loss for the Broncos was choking vs a pretty good Vikings team.

The Ravens looked great against a winning team since they demolished the Texans, and I really thought the Ravens were going to shutout the Texans. A terrific unchallenging easy win for the great Ravens.
    A good rebound win for the Bills since they had a great offense game and defeated the Dolphins 37-20. The Bills had a easy schedule for their first 10 games, and their final 6 games involve winning teams which is why they might not win 10 games or higher.

When you have more talent than half the QBs now starting, and the only reason you are not playing is you made a political statement, Why would you not feel entitled to play. Especially since it looks like no other transgression, even domestic abuse, drugs and murder, will eliminate a player.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Arizona is up 16-0 in Santa Clara... Kyler Murray already has thrown for 2 TDs, and has 50 yards rushing... halfway through the second quarter.

If he's not at least in the voting for Offensive Rookie of the Year, he's being robbed. But if he keeps playing like this for the next 7 weeks, he might pass the Raiders' Josh Jacobs for it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Raiders get an UGLY W against the Bengals

But both the Chiefs and Raiders

curtsey of the good folks at NBC
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    When you have more talent than half the QBs now starting, and the only reason you are not playing is you made a political statement, Why would you not feel entitled to play. Especially since it looks like no other transgression, even domestic abuse, drugs and murder, will eliminate a player.
    He's still athletic and has his arm, but he's not better than half the QB's now starting. Those forced into playing backups? Quite possibly. But that's not half the league. That's an overstatement. It keeps being forgotten that he was drastically declining before the whole controversy started. Before the kneeling, he had become one of the worst QB's in the league at the time, declining to the point that he could no longer even beat out Blaine Gabbert. That's just facts. I don't think he should be blacklisted, I'd take him in the league over a Tyreek Hill any day of the week, but at the same time where he was at in his career has taken on staggeringly untrue mythic proportions in light of everything that happened afterwards.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-17-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given how the Chiefs defense has played the Raiders should win the division. I mean the defense for KC has been terrible at times this year. KC needs to seriously draft and get good players for that defense next year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.