Page 63 of 155 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Despite a slow start across the board for the Bills yesterday, especially the defense, Josh Allen continues to improve bit by bit. Still needs to work on his deep ball, but no turnovers, some great passes (especially to John Brown), and keeps leading the team to wins when its crunch time.

And yet, listening to some of the Bills fans yesterday, you'd think he had a repeat of his game against the Pats (the Bills only loss).

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Denver AND the Bolts would need to run the table more or less for the remainder of the season just to even make things interesting. Flacco comes to Indy this week so that's going to be another log on the loss fire under Elway. SuperChargers ought to be 1-5 if were not for Adam Vinitierri missing everydamnkick first game of the season too. That said I'm going to need the Donks and the Chargers to keep Oakland at bay, I have Vegas and Buffalo competing for that last spot.

The AFC playoff is going to boil down to 1-Patriots 2-Ravens with a bye.
    3-Colts
    4-Chefs
    5-Texans
    6-Bills
    He're the REAL kicker.

Oakland's got the tiebreaker on the Colts. SO IF they dont' win the division and then fall to the WC where they would be maybe the 6th seed, cuz im sure the bills are going to be the 5th seed, if their tied with the Raiders...Raiders are in and Colts are out.

Which makes this weeks game of oak vs Texans HUGE if Oak wants any chance at a WC. Because if they end up with the tie breakers against Indy and Houston. Oh boy. Because outside of another match against the chiefs here are their final seven games: bengals, jets, Denver, Chargers twice, Jacksonville and Tennessee.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    He're the REAL

Dood, the past 24 hours I've been playing these outcomes out like Strange in IW. I know that 1 loss is out there ready to bite a mothafather right in the ass... There's a real chance the Chefs fight Vegas to win the West.

In the coming weeks all my strength will now be spent pulling for the AFC West to eat themselves, preferably alive as well as riding shotgun on this Buffalo bandwagon, which I've been rockin' with anyway. How bout that Josh Rosen. The road Lions I need to be big boys too in a few weeks when they play in Oakland.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News

- The Chiefs have said Pat Mahomes knee is progressing very well. That he's under going rehab and that the best news they could ever receive was on Friday with news that no damage was done to the knee. Its still expected Mahomes will be out til week 11. But KC may hold him out til week 13 after the bye week. To be on safe side.

- Arizona is bringing in a couple RB's to take a look at as David Johnson recovers from an ankle injury. They are looking at former Chiefs RB Spencer Ware as well as Jay Ajayi. Last season Ajayi suffered a torn ACL but is fully healthy.

- Jon Gruden continues to strip down the defense of players before he arrived. Today he traded former 2017 1st rd pick Gareon Conley (CB) to the Houston Texans for a 3rd rd pick.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Despite an 0-7 start and throwing three Int vs the Jags Bengals coach Zac Taylor said there is no reason to bench Andy Dalton.

Yikes is all I can say.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Missed in the shuffle of everything else in the Cowboys/Eagles game, Brett Maher kicked a 63 yard FG, becoming the first kicker in NFL history to hit 3 kicks of 60+ yards in a career.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Despite an 0-7 start and throwing three Int vs the Jags Bengals coach Zac Taylor said there is no reason to bench Andy Dalton.

Yikes is all I can say.
    The Bengals are a joke of an organization and will be as long as the Brown family owns it.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post

Dood, the past 24 hours I've been playing these outcomes out like Strange in IW. I know that 1 loss is out there ready to bite a mothafather right in the ass... There's a real chance the Chefs fight Vegas to win the West.

In the coming weeks all my strength will now be spent pulling for the AFC West to eat themselves, preferably alive as well as riding shotgun on this Buffalo bandwagon, which I've been rockin' with anyway. How bout that Josh Rosen. The road Lions I need to be big boys too in a few weeks when they play in Oakland.
    Unless Kelce, Mahomie and another couple of Chiefs break their legs....they got the west this year. I don't Oak can get them.

I'd take a W over Houston even if it meant losing to Detriot.

Oak being 4-4 at the midway of the season would actually be hella impressive. Especially in the wake of their forsaken road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    NFL News

- Jon Gruden continues to strip down the defense of players before he arrived. Today he traded former 2017 1st rd pick Gareon Conley (CB) to the Houston Texans for a 3rd rd pick.
    I like Conley...but yeah he hasnt been producing. And it was kinda feeling like was on the outs anyway with Gruden. So props for Jon and Mike for getting a third for him, which I think the Texans overpayed for. SO this gives Oak a 3rd 3rd round pick. Which gives Oak 5 picks in the first three rounds. Now they don't have a second round pick...but I think they got enough capital to move up if they want too.

Though I do question the wisdom of trading him to a team that your going to play in six days.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Despite a slow start across the board for the Bills yesterday, especially the defense, Josh Allen continues to improve bit by bit. Still needs to work on his deep ball, but no turnovers, some great passes (especially to John Brown), and keeps leading the team to wins when its crunch time.

And yet, listening to some of the Bills fans yesterday, you'd think he had a repeat of his game against the Pats (the Bills only loss).
    Bills fans are more scared to believe than any fan.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

New England has the top ranked pass defense and #2 on rush defense. They have 14 Ints and only 1 passing TD allowed thus far. Well 2 snaps in they force their 15th Int of the season as Sam Darnold throws a bad pass on a blitz.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

New England has the top ranked pass defense and #2 on rush defense. They have 14 Ints and only 1 passing TD allowed thus far. Well 2 snaps in they force their 15th Int of the season as Sam Darnold throws a bad pass on a blitz.
    The Patriots also have opponents with a combined 11-26 record through their first six games. Buffalo (5-1) is the only one with a winning record, and without them, their other five opponents were a combined 6-25.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Holy crap its bad...New England has turned it on early and its 24-0. Darnold's last turnover was a fumble on a sack. That finally led to a TD drive. Brady has now 528 career passing TD's as he's 12 away from passing Peyton Manning on all-time list.

I'm surprised the Jets weren't burning timeouts in order to extent the amount of time their offense could hold on to the ball. The first few times they had possession my game tracker didn't register it because they turned it over so quickly.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Holy crap its bad...New England has turned it on early and its 24-0. Darnold's last turnover was a fumble on a sack. That finally led to a TD drive. Brady has now 528 career passing TD's as he's 12 away from passing Peyton Manning on all-time list.
    He'll likely reach that milestone in December, if I had to guess. Early December.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm surprised the Jets weren't burning timeouts in order to extent the amount of time their offense could hold on to the ball. The first few times they had possession my game tracker didn't register it because they turned it over so quickly.
    I don't know why they're still calling passes. LeVeon Bell came outta halftime with 5+ yards per carry, and Darnold already had two picks thrown... Darnold's thrown two more and fumbled out the back of the end zone for a safety, and now there's no point of trying to get back into it with the ground game. Not enough time left. But there was.