Page 140 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2317

That was probably the worst loss in Baltimore's franchise history. After all of that hype, they get their ass kicked at home to the 9-7 6th seed Titans in the divisional. They couldn't even make it to the AFC Championship. BTW, I love seeing a big north/south runner like Henry just carry an offense like the old school days. That's just something you don't see anymore.

BTW Bill Cower made the HOF. If he's in, I don't see why Holmgren isn't.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its been real for years. The greatest effect of the curse was a few years back when KC had a huge lead over the Colts and Andrew Luck. Then the team lost key offensive and defensive players in 2nd half to lose.

This year KC may end up not having 3-5 key players start. So there ya go.
    Don't forget just last season when an offsides call on Dee Ford gave the Pats a lifeline and they used it to win the game and go to the Super Bowl.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Don't forget just last season when an offsides call on Dee Ford gave the Pats a lifeline and they used it to win the game and go to the Super Bowl.
    One year Mariota fumbled and that was a no call and that same game last year , KC got hit also with a roughing the passer flag that helped.

The curse always hits. Its why i wish Texans or Titans luck in Super Bowl. I already know how its gonna play out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Man if the Chiefs can't make the super bowl this year the curse isn't a meme, it's flipping real
    I wouldn’t say that. They have to play a team that just grinded out a win against the Pats in Foxborough and then absolutely punked the Ravens in Baltimore. If you’re the Titans, Arrowhead is not even remotely intimidating compared to that and you are going against the worst defense you saw all playoffs thus far. And quite frankly, Vrabel’s running an early 2000’s Patriots defense, which historically plays well against offenses like the Chiefs. Oh and they already beat the Chiefs once this year.

Assuming they get by the Texans, that’s a scary matchup for KC

Much Pennsylvania interest in the Chiefs and Texans game. Penn State’s old coach versus Philadelphia’s old coach and old RB. Lesean McCoy has never won a playoff game.

Browns reportedly have hired Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski as their new head coach.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Browns reportedly have hired Vikings OC Kevin Stefanski as their new head coach.
    That keeps McDaniels with the Pats, which is huge for them keeping Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Much Pennsylvania interest in the Chiefs and Texans game. Penn State’s old coach versus Philadelphia’s old coach and old RB. Lesean McCoy has never won a playoff game.
    I’m rooting for Andy. The stars have aligned, what with New England and Baltimore having lost, giving him a big chance to get back to the Super Bowl.

The Texans are up 14-0 on Kansas City halfway through the first quarter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Texans are up 14-0 on Kansas City halfway through the first quarter.
    Too early to mean anything right now. Even 21 nothing would be at this point. KC can score at will

True it is far from over. But no one saw a Tenn-Houston AFC final.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

So a blocked punt. A muffed punt return. Kc down 21-0. And I am thinking what Chiefs curse?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

We Chiefs fans knew this was a loss. Not meant for KC to dream of a Super Bowl. Once the regular season was done its over for KC.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mahomes is spotting the Texans a big lead so he can establish his legend by coming back and winning the game.