Page 142 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2317

Highest score in a playoff game is 95, Philly*********. In case you're wondering.

Edit: CBR is changing Detroit to ******* ?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Highest score in a playoff game is 95, Philly*********. In case you're wondering.

Edit: CBR is changing Detroit to ******* ?
    I think it’s something about dashes, what that is, I have no idea.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Baby Yoda's face says it all.

Screenshot_20200112-174526_Bleacher Report.jpg
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Looks like the Chiefs will be the next team to fall to the Titans. It is inevitable for the Titans to win because as a Dolphins fan it would be the most Dolphin thing ever for our former QB to lead his new team to a superbowl that is going to played in Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I would like to say I never had any faith in the Texans to pull this off
    Texan playoff dismantling has been and is a constant. Still, I doubt the level of NFL record embarassment would be this high to Houston detractors. This whopping makes the ass kicking in the letterman jackets seem charming by comparison.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

On the fox NFl halftime show they announced that former coach Jimmy Johnson is going into the HOF. I just have to say its about darn time.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    On the fox NFl halftime show they announced that former coach Jimmy Johnson is going into the HOF. I just have to say its about darn time.
    Honestly as much as he deserves it, it kind of screws Don Coryell from getting in. Johnson probably would have some day because people won't forget about the Dallas dynasty. But I think this was Coryell's last real shot

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its wild that KC would have a moment like this. KC really hasn't had much big playoff moments to remember. Those HOLY **** moments like 99% of other teams have. To finally get one is just stunning. Sure given how the curse for KC works it likely will hit next week , as a Chiefs fan for now this was nice. But yeah , today was special. It was rare and special to see.

I still give the Titans the edge due to the Chiefs curse though.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

How is GB giving away this game?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Seahawks just refuse to die.

No matter how beat up they are....they just refuse to give up.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Go Pack Go.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I wasn't all that interested in the games today but when I saw everyone talking about the game on this thread I thought "Wow, the Chiefs are going to be the Sunday version of the Ravens."

Then I turned on the TV, saw the score and thought, "The Chiefs scored 51 freaking points?!?"

I'm pretty sure the Texans defensive coordinator is going to be out of a job tomorrow morning.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News ...

- As posted earlier Jimmy Johnson will be inducted into the 2020 NFL Hall of Fame. During the Fox telecast the Hall's David Baker (the President) showed up to surprise Johnson with the news. Johnson thanked all the great players and assistant coaches who were apart of his coaching run.

- Cleveland was the last team to name a head coach. Today Kevin Stefanski was hired to be the new coach of the Browns. Stefanski was an offensive coordinator the last 2 seasons with the Vikings. Its believed that Paul DePodesta (Cleveland's Chief Strategy Officer) was very impressed by Stefanski who interviewed last year when Dorsey chose Kitchens instead. The team is still searching for their next GM to hire and fire.

- Denver has hired Pat Shurmer as offensive coordinator. Shurmer was fired as Giants head coach a few weeks ago.

- Speaking of the Giants , new head coach Joe Judge (HERE COME DA JUDGE) decided to raid the Miami Dolphins and will bring in the defensive coordinator Patrick Graham. He will have the same role with Giants. Graham's defense was considered one of the worst defenses in 2019 but a lot was due to how he was forced into playing a number of players as Miami did a massive rebuild in 2019. Both Judge and Graham know each other and were on Patriots as coaches. It is Judge's 1st hire.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I wasn't all that interested in the games today but when I saw everyone talking about the game on this thread I thought "Wow, the Chiefs are going to be the Sunday version of the Ravens."

Then I turned on the TV, saw the score and thought, "The Chiefs scored 51 freaking points?!?"

I'm pretty sure the Texans defensive coordinator is going to be out of a job tomorrow morning.
    This would be a good time to cite the biggest blown leads in playoff history.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/1/...chiefs********

Catch is, Houston blew a 24-0 lead by HALFTIME. They got outscored 51-7 after that 24 point lead.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

that last first down was a really good reminder that the yellow line on the television screen is in no way shape or form official, it made it look far more controversial than it had any business looking, this is a better look at what happened