Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This will be kinda of unique. If Tom Brady returns for 2020 , him and Larry will have played in 3 decades !

This could push Fitzgerald's numbers to 18,000+ career yards after 2020.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The late Steve Sabol of NFL Films also got the call to Canton.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I called this one. There wouldn't be a NFL Network right now without Steve and Ed Sabol. Both men took NFL Films and grew the popularity of the NFL with it. Here is the 2020 NFL Hall of Fame class thus far.

Jimmy Johnson
    Bill Cowher
    Steve Sabol
    Paul Tagliabue
    George Young
    Harold Carmichael (Eagles)
    Jim Covert (Bears)
    Bobby Dillion (Packers)
    Winston Hill (NY Jets)
    Alex Karras (Lions)
    Duke Slater (Chicago Cardinals)
    Mac Speedie (Browns)
    Ed Sprinkle (Bears)

These are the older ones inducted into the Hall 1st , the Modern era finalists will be announced soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Wilcard Weekend I went 1/4.
    Divisional weekend I went 2/4 for a paltry 37%
    Let the good times roll.

I'll take Kansas City, Tannehill OUGHT to be made to complete some level of throws this late in the playoffs. Henry might still have his way but It might shouldn't happen like like it has for the Tacks this far. Then too I've been wrong about them all season.

I'd like to see the Packers in Miami but 49'ers... if it was battle of the QB's no question Aaron Rogers is better, I don't even know what Garappappoloo's ceiling is but he's probably close, I'm sure if pressed by 9'er fan, he's one of the weaker links. San Fran.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

While I hope KC can finally end the curse , its gonna take a lot of Mahomes magic to make it happen. Hopefully he can. I'll pull for KC. But I know the curse is a tough one for them to overcome.

Main problem KC has is that the Titans are an unassuming and a definite underdog. Expectations are higher for the Chiefs and the numbers and common wisdom pull for Mahomes and the Chiefs all day every day. Its not a matter of taking the Titans seriously or not, or playing mistake-free football, this is going to be a mental thing for the Chiefs and thats a toughie.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I kinda want to see the Titans go all the way and beat the teams they weren't supposed to beat.

But I really, really like Mahomes ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

An arrest warrant has been issued for Odell Beckham Jr. for striking a security guard on the ass in the locker room of the LSU game.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Wouldn't every football player in the history of football be arrested if that were a crime?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    An arrest warrant has been issued for Odell Beckham Jr. for striking a security guard on the ass in the locker room of the LSU game.

-M
    I think this is more of a case of the guard trying to make a quick buck. Once he found out who slapped him on the ass he saw dollar signs.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I think this is more of a case of the guard trying to make a quick buck. Once he found out who slapped him on the ass he saw dollar signs.
    That’s what it sounds like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    That’s what it sounds like to me.
    Actually it was a cop. And it happened in the locker room as the cop was warning players about smoking inside. Beckum is seen being an arrogant piece of ****.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...cker-room/amp/

This wasn't a bunch of guys celebrating and all. As the video shows Beckum did that to taunt the cop.

Superdome Security officer is what they call him. And i doubt he gives a flying **** who OBJ was or wanting to cash in. Just a guy being a disrespectful piece of crap to someone doing his job.

Very, very worthy. The Sabols' NFL Films made the sport's history mainstream during the VHS era. It's a big reason of how football moved to take down baseball as America's favorite sport.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

My predictions:

AFC
    Chiefs 24, Titans 20: No scoreboard busting rampage by Kansas City like last Sunday, but Patrick Mahomes and company will keep Tennessee at bay for the win.

NFC
    Niners 31, Packers 24: While I'd love to see Green Bay win (for a State Farm Bowl, the memes would be endless), Jimmy Grabass will lead San Fran to the Big Game.