Page 110 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Ticket resale sites have Bengals Browns tickets going for as low as 9 Bucks. I never thought I would see a modern game sold that low. The average cost of a beer in Nfl venues is $8.69. Just let that sink in for a second.
    This is what happens when teams suck THAT badly.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Ticket resale sites have Bengals Browns tickets going for as low as 9 Bucks. I never thought I would see a modern game sold that low. The average cost of a beer in Nfl venues is $8.69. Just let that sink in for a second.
    This makes me wonder if games are still being blacked out on TV in venues that don’t sell out.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    This makes me wonder if games are still being blacked out on TV in venues that don’t sell out.
    I dont think they are. There have been many Bengals games where they were not sold out and they are still on here. And my friend in Cleveland is able to watch the Browns game and they are no where near sold out.

On another note. The Saints were monsters on the opening drive. Marched down the field like the 49ers Defense was not even there.

Had to edit this. The 49ers offense looks just as amazing on their drive. Going to be a good game.
    Last edited by babyblob; 12-08-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Man Denver is taking Houston out to the woodshed today.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

So far, Lamar Jackson has been held in check as Baltimore has been held to 10 points and 95 total yards for a 10-6 lead as the second half starts.

Addendum: No sooner did I finish typing the above, Jackson completes a 61 yard TD to TE Hayden Hurst for a 17-6 lead.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-08-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Also Josh Jacobs inactive this week due to injury.....

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I am a big Dolphins fan and hate the Jets,. So why am I happy they lost...yeah, the Draft.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Fantastic game in NO with lead changes right up to the last second. SF needed this more to stay ahead of Seattle. The Saints have their division mostly wrapped up.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The rematch of the AFC title game is underway with the Pats leading Kansas City 7-3 in the first quarter.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The rematch of the AFC title game is underway with the Pats leading Kansas City 7-3 in the first quarter.
    Mahomes has weirdly been held in check by Belichick for the last couple meetings. I don't see that changing unless Mahomes can crack that code to beat him early.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Mahomes has weirdly been held in check by Belichick for the last couple meetings. I don't see that changing unless Mahomes can crack that code to beat him early.
    Looks like that’s happening today as the Chiefs are up 20-7 at the half with Mahomes having thrown for nearly 200 yards.

Man the Broncos might have a quarterback. I say might because I don't want to get my hopes up too high after these last 4 years, but they might have hit.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Looks like that’s happening today as the Chiefs are up 20-7 at the half with Mahomes having thrown for nearly 200 yards.
    Like the 85 Bears, it seems that the scheme the Pats defense is using has a hole in it that has finally been figured out.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Like the 85 Bears, it seems that the scheme the Pats defense is using has a hole in it that has finally been figured out.
    Bucky Brooks diagnosed days ago the defense that New England uses. Its about taking their top CB and placing him over the #2 WR. Then they double the #1 WR in the offense. This leaves teams having to find that 3rd WR and TE at times. That Hardman and Robertson have to have good games .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Bad call by the refs on a fumble cost the Pats a Touchdown. I dont like the Pats but I hate seeing that.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.