Page 62 of 155 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Come on Eagles. The only positive in being forced to watch the Cowboys is watching them lose.
    Cowboys are pissed off mood tonight. Doug Pederson claimed the Eagles were gonna come in and beat them during the week. The entire team is pissed off and wanting to teach Pederson a lesson.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    To quote Stephen A Smith. "Aaron Rodgers is a BAAAAD Man!"
    Quoting Stephen A. Smith is something no one should ever do.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Quoting Stephen A. Smith is something no one should ever do.
    At least it wasn't Max Haterman. That man needs to be replaced, preferably by some random guy off the street to illustrate what a complete moron Max is.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm in DJ's Dugout tonight a great restaurant and as usual the Eagles Brigade or Eagles army is inside the restaurant.

The Cowboys looking like the terrific 90s Cowboys team vs the hapless Eagles that lost to a awful Falcons team.
    The same 90s Cowboys that was undeniable better than the Bills meaning not upsets that the Cowboys won, same with the Skins defeating the Bills, the Skins were the better team unless we're talking the Bills made 4 consecutive Super Bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Cowboys are pissed off mood tonight. Doug Pederson claimed the Eagles were gonna come in and beat them during the week. The entire team is pissed off and wanting to teach Pederson a lesson.
    Yeah, its definitely showing. I'm surprised its this much of an ass-whoopin'.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Eagles held to a FG which makes the drive seem wasteful because still losing by 3 possessions.

27-10 Late 3rd
    No doubt Skip Bayless is greatly happy with the Cowboys making the Eagles a joke on SNF.

Jerruh was right after last weeks lost. Dallas just has to better than the Eagles to win the division and they'll try to prove themselves in the postseason. Philly is getting it taken to them.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Eagles continue to turn the Football over.

The Cowboys defense looking like the Doomsday defense tonight vs the struggling Eagles.

Pederson likely will never guarantee his team beating another one after this. A week after his LB he cut claimed Cousins wasn't a good QB. The Eagles seemingly have taken that Super Bowl win and it gave them a weird insane ego trip. Where in back to back weeks they literally pissed off the teams they were due to play by insulting them in press. New England never does this. They learned a long time ago you can't motivate a team so hard.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Eagles Head Coach Pederson seriously says he doesn't regret voicing his confidence that involved him outright saying the Eagles will defeat the Cowboys, and seriously Doug saying that they'll defeat the Cowboys when the damn game is in freakin Dallas is inane and utterly unsmart
    The Cowboys made the Eagles a complete joke on SNF, and continued to get worse for the Eagles because the Cowboys were as relentless as the giant great white shark from the great movie Jaws.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

An ugly game for my Eagles in EVERY aspect of the game as they were humiliated and embarrassed on national TV last night. Personally speaking, I've never put any stock in "bulletin board material", at the end of the day, the better team always beats a lesser team, regardless of what players or coaches say beforehand, that said, Stevie Wonder could see Dallas was highly motivated to shove Doug Pederson's words down his throat....and they did.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

How bad was the Bears offense yesterday ? In 3 quarters the offense as a whole gained 85 yards. They had 6 , 3 and outs and a fumble. They ran a total of 7 times. In fact as the score was close that 1st half Nagy kept having Trubisky throw and his passes were either over thrown missing his WR by a mile or under throwing them. It was a pretty damn terrible game.

The Bears scored 3 garbage TD's as the Saints backed off that final quarter. But it was pretty bad.

Jason Witten needs 12 yards to pass Art Monk and go into the top #20 all-time in receiving yards. Witten is a sure bet to get it in next game. I know a lot of times we never mention Witten in talk of Hall of Fame TE's. But given his years of production and play the last 2 decades , he deserves a nod. Tony Gonzalez and others have said Witten is one of the best blocking TE's that has played.

The Eagles are 3-4 but are only one game out in their division. Any team with at least 3 wins in the first half of the season will still be relevant to the playoff chase in the second half. Teams that start 2-6 or worse are done. With that in mind, here is who is done:

Miami 0-6
    Cincinnati 0-7
    Washington 1-6
    Atlanta 1-6

Season on the Brink
    Denver 2-5
    San Diego 2-5
    NY Giants 2-5
    NY Jets, if they don't win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Eagles are 3-4 but are only one game out in their division. Any team with at least 3 wins in the first half of the season will still be relevant to the playoff chase in the second half. Teams that start 2-6 or worse are done. With that in mind, here is who is done:

Season on the Brink
    Denver 2-5
    Denver AND the Bolts would need to run the table more or less for the remainder of the season just to even make things interesting. Flacco comes to Indy this week so that's going to be another log on the loss fire under Elway. SuperChargers ought to be 1-5 if were not for Adam Vinitierri missing everydamnkick first game of the season too. That said I'm going to need the Donks and the Chargers to keep Oakland at bay, I have Vegas and Buffalo competing for that last spot.

The AFC playoff is going to boil down to 1-Patriots 2-Ravens with a bye.
    3-Colts
    4-Chefs
    5-Texans
    6-Bills
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.