Page 46 of 155 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well obviously I was mostly wrong.
    Titans defense had 1 Int not 2, Mariota threw 0 TDs, Henry did run for 1 TD except not more than 95 yards, and the Titans lost a competitive good close game 14-7. The Titans didn't win 20-17 instead lost 14-7.

A highly miserable day for the Titans kicker since critical points the Titans didn't get in a low scoring game.
    A impressive rebound win for the Bills since they were soulcrushed by the great Patriots.

The same great Patriots that in the 2nd Half made the game the expected joke or embarrassment vs the Skins.
    Now I'll be amazed if Jay Gruden still has a job after that meltdown since the Skins for 1 half kept the game watchable and interesting.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I really have to wonder if Frank Gore will go down as the most durable steady RB in NFL history. The guy has carried over 3,450+ times and has over 15,000+ rushing yards. He has over 3,800+ yards receiving as well. Gore is 36 years old and the main RB for the Buffalo Bills as we see.

In the Ravens/Steelers game , the Steelers look to be driving in OT and suddenly Shuster catches and gets the ball knocked from his arms . The Steelers are thinking its not a catch but the Ravens react quick. This likely will cost them the game if this turnover stands.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

If Oakland could learn to not take a quarter off....I wouldn't have to loose five years of my life watching each game.

A W is a W.

RAAAIIIDERS
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Looks like the Jets and Bengals are headed to 0-5 this week. Both teams seem destined to suck as bad as possible.
    Arizona blew a 14 point 4th quarter lead, and had to run down the field for a FG to win it.

This team cannot get Patrick Peterson back fast enough (still will miss next week against the Falcons before his return).
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Denver has came out and said they aren't about to have a fire sale and trade off any players. Its been said Von Miller will not be traded even if a fire sale happens.

Carolina is hell bent on letting Mishew do a wild crazy win again with repeated penalties where the game would end .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Sansa cost the Bears the game

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Broncos take a 17-0 lead into the half. Halftime adjustments have been a big negative on them this season...other teams make them, they don't. Hope that changes today.

Cowboys look awful ordinary after playing some actual good teams.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Raiders Twitter is getting a raise

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Well obviously I was mostly wrong.
    Titans defense had 1 Int not 2, Mariota threw 0 TDs, Henry did run for 1 TD except not more than 95 yards, and the Titans lost a competitive good close game 14-7. The Titans didn't win 20-17 instead lost 14-7.

A highly miserable day for the Titans kicker since critical points the Titans didn't get in a low scoring game.
    A impressive rebound win for the Bills since they were soulcrushed by the great Patriots.

The same great Patriots that in the 2nd Half made the game the expected joke or embarrassment vs the Skins.
    Now I'll be amazed if Jay Gruden still has a job after that meltdown since the Skins for 1 half kept the game watchable and interesting.
    To add to Washington's misery they were reduced to being the away team in their own stadium.
    Dark does not mean deep.

The Packers hve decided not to make this an easy win.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Refs doing everything possible to let Dallas stay in it.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Aaron Rogers is 4-1. They're dealing on nearly all fronts.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Cmon COLTS. Somebody's gotta exploit this Chefs defense, **** them.
    Eric Ebron is getting real close to deserving to be finding his own transportation back from a road game for all these drops.
    13-10 Colts at half.
    You bet yer ass.

All I thought about was Super when Houston got that big stop on the 4th.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Finally, a Justin Houston sighting. Chefs turn it over on downs.
    Colts get a good win on there terms.
    You bet yer ass.