Page 139 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in a blow to KC (which again shows you KC's fate as usual come playoff time) Chris Jones and Travis Kelce may not play tomorrow. Also their starting safety is out who as a rookie teamed with Mattheu to create a nice tandem. He is out with an ACL til next year.

Yep , good ole Kansas City playoff curse. Never change football gods.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

49ers / Ravens Superbowl part II sounds good.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Vikings D gave the O the chances...but Cousins couldn't get it done.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I thought Minnesota would put up more of a fight than that. Captain Kirk was found wanting, and then some.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Feels good to finally see the 49ers win another playoff game. Also, the one inch tackle that Dre Greenlaw made two weeks ago to beat the Seahawks made a HUGE difference. The team needed that BYE week, and now they once again look like the dominant unit they used to be during the middle of the season. Tartt, Alexander, and Ford coming back was an important boost. The last 5 games the 49ers gave up 20 points. Today it was 10. Cousins went down 6 times. That kind of heat hasn't been around in a month plus. Also another added bonus is that the 49ers get an extra day to rest while the winner of the Seahawks/Packers game gets one less day. Also no major injuries.

If the 49ers had won another close game I'd have been concerned about championship Sunday, but now with how things have played out I'd be extremely disappointed if they don't reach the Super Bowl. Everything is in their favor.
    Last edited by HowitzerJoe; 01-11-2020 at 07:07 PM.

The Titans are doing pretty damn good for themselves
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Titans - Raven WOW!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Titans just punked Baltimore with Derrick Henry jump tossing a TD pass to Corey Davis for a 21-6 Titans lead.

On the first play after the TD, Baltimore turns it over. Looks the Ravens are imploding.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

uhhmmmmmm...
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Man if the Chiefs can't make the super bowl this year the curse isn't a meme, it's flipping real

If someone said it would be over before the 4th quarter, who'd imagine it would be for the Ravens.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Jesus Christ this game...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Man if the Chiefs can't make the super bowl this year the curse isn't a meme, it's flipping real
    Its been real for years. The greatest effect of the curse was a few years back when KC had a huge lead over the Colts and Andrew Luck. Then the team lost key offensive and defensive players in 2nd half to lose.

This year KC may end up not having 3-5 key players start. So there ya go.

Either Tennessee or Houston is going to a Super Bowl. In KC land were used to this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I do not envy whoever wins tomorrow in KC....the Titans are playing HOT

I do like how the Ravens lost. A few weeks back one of their players bragged how they were going to the Super Bowl. This brag only made the team more arrogant it seems as they won more games.

This is why players never should brag about going to win championships before it happens. Bill Belichick would never allow his players to do this.