Page 148 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2317
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    The officer that OBJ attacked has decided to drop charges. I wonder how big the check was?
    I’m shocked, I say, SHOCKED at your cynicism!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The officer that OBJ attacked has decided to drop charges. I wonder how big the check was?
    Like I said in an earlier post. A money grab.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m shocked, I say, SHOCKED at your cynicism!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Like I said in an earlier post. A money grab.

He deserved to pay , I get people love seeing pro athletes treat people like crap. But if he paid he deserved too here given that the guy was doing his job and OBJ decided to treat him like ****.

If the Superdome told him to drop it then its sad. Because they may have stepped in and told the Officer there to drop it since they didn't want to piss off a superstar player.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fuckin Vrabel, Tenessee scores. Balsy drive.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Vrabel's got cahones thats fo sho
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Yeah this is why I told everyone , KC even when favored in years past always would not deliver in playoffs. I'm used to it by now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah this is why I told everyone , KC even when favored in years past always would not deliver in playoffs. I'm used to it by now.
    KC is up though.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

That TD rush by Mahomes was insane.

Chefs are going to the Superbowl.

All week the talking heads have been coddling Tannehill to the tune of 'he's doing fine, that's what they needed from him and ****', no, he needs to be able to throw the ball down field. It's a great lift to have Henry but your QB can't have 100 yards over a couple games and feeling he's pulling his weight. That's not how this works.
    Last edited by Surf; 01-19-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Chiefs up 35-17. At this point, I think it’s safe to say they’re headed to the Big Game.

Titans Offense couldn't keep up sadly.

That's the trick with KC....they can score so quickly...its hard not for them to come back

Titans not dead yet. They used a fake punt everyone except Kansas City saw coming it would seem to keep a TD scoring drive alive. But, with just over four minutes left, will Tennessee have enough time to make it a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Guess it's time to you to start believing in your franchise after all of those battle scars.

Hope my team makes it to meet yours there.

BTW, I wonder what Marty Schottenheimer is thinking right about now.

Maybe "Damn, wish I had a bawse hog like Patrick Mahomes".

Nearly 30 years ....nearly 30 fucking years. I can't believe it. Mahomes your gonna get that statue outside the stadium.