Ravens 31 Cardinals 17
    Patriots 49 Dolphins 13
    Cowboys 35 Redskins 21
    Jaguars 31 Texans 29
    Steelers 24 Seahawks 23
    49ers 27 Bengals 21
    Packers 26 Vikings 24
    Chiefs 42 Raiders 23
    Rams 41 Saints 41 ... Saints force OT on a FG and score the first FG in OT but Rams tie later.
    Bears 17 Broncos 13
    Eagles 31 Falcons 21
    Browns 28 Jets 12
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-12-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Ay... Caramba! The Antonia Brown voice to email chain is ahh a unique glimpse, so to speak. Belichick isn't going to give a single **** either and he probably shouldn't. NFLPA doesn't stand up the league and their mouthpiece Goddell for much but how can you not here if they dare suggest a concession.
    Well sexual assault allegations are the one thing on which the NFL and the PA are completely in agreement on. The PA generally wants to shelter its members from any kind of punishment for anything, while the NFL doesn't really care so much these kinds of incidents because neither players, coaches, nor fans seem to be very bothered by them. It just pisses off a bunch of women who don't really watch football or buy merchandise, so why do they care? Witness the curious phenomenon of all these fans who hated Brown for being a "distraction" now coming out and defending him because apparently bro code (or more accurately "guy who you never met and wouldn't give a **** about you" code) supersedes basic human decency. I'm sure there are plenty of fans who act shocked and appalled about Brown daring to call Mayock a cracker but wouldn't have any qualms about calling Britney Taylor a money grubbing skank who probably had it coming anyway.
    Last edited by PwrdOn; 09-12-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Time to start TNF should be a good game with the Bucs at Panthers.

Drive resumed and Bucs held to a successful Field goal.

Great punt return now the Panthers need to take advantage by scoring a TD.

Stop me if you've heard this one before...a Thursday night football game is boring as all hell.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Panthers just scored with a safety.
    Now to see if their offense can finally score the needed td.

Well ... I got the Bucs score right!

WTF Panthers!?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

From reports Cam Newton was off throwing the ball and seems like the shoulder surgery and others have made him a shell of himself. That he used to carry the team with his arm and legs. Yet struggled the whole game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    From reports Cam Newton was off throwing the ball and seems like the shoulder surgery and others have made him a shell of himself. That he used to carry the team with his arm and legs. Yet struggled the whole game.
    Meanwhile, Christian McCaffery was criminally underutilized last night. I know the score forced Carolina into abandoning the run game, but McCaffery could've helped keep the pressure off Newton. Just an opinion.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, Christian McCaffery was criminally underutilized last night. I know the score forced Carolina into abandoning the run game, but McCaffery could've helped keep the pressure off Newton. Just an opinion.
    McCaffery was being used last season as an effective pass catching weapon at one time. I remember games where Newton was getting him the ball a lot passing wise. It surprises me he wasn't a big part of the game that way.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

In News that shocks me the League hasn't stepped in ; according to Beckum Jr (OBJ) Gregg Williams tried to take him out in 2017 with a dirty hit. That Cleveland players from that team told him that Williams during a preseason game they were told to take him out by Williams. That it led to his later ankle surgery that season due to the hit. It could have been worse as well had he not managed to plant his leg.

Williams during his Rams stint also instructed players to take someone out as well. Then years earlier during Bounty Gate he instructed players to try and take out Brett Farve.

This is one dirty piece of **** and why he hasn't been kicked out of the NFL is insane.

Carolina has lost 9 of their last 10 games. They no longer appear to be contenders.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In News that shocks me the League hasn't stepped in ; according to Beckum Jr (OBJ) Gregg Williams tried to take him out in 2017 with a dirty hit. That Cleveland players from that team told him that Williams during a preseason game they were told to take him out by Williams. That it led to his later ankle surgery that season due to the hit. It could have been worse as well had he not managed to plant his leg.

Williams during his Rams stint also instructed players to take someone out as well. Then years earlier during Bounty Gate he instructed players to try and take out Brett Farve.

This is one dirty piece of **** and why he hasn't been kicked out of the NFL is insane.
    A damn good question. I can only assume the league worries more about players misbehaving than they do coaches. Either that, or the league can't proper corroborate OBJ's allegations, so they chose not to investigate. You tell me, I have no idea.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I know it's too early to bring this up after just one game, but what head coaches do you think could be on the hot seat this season? I have a few candidates:

Jay Gruden (Washington): I suspect owner Daniel Snyder is getting impatient, if the Deadskins miss the playoffs again, Gruden's done
    Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh): The Steelers change head coaches about as often as Halley's Comet shows up, but if last Sunday was an indicator of what to expect this season, Tomlin could be in trouble
    Dan Quinn (Atlanta): After missing the playoffs last season and starting 2019 with a thud, Quinn might well be living on borrowed time
    Matt Patricia (Detroit): Hard to tell if the bloom is off the rose with Patricia in Motown, but, if I were in his shoes, I'd rent instead of buying

As for all the rookie coaches, I think they're safe for this season at least, but then, I could be mistaken. Opinions?
    Matt Patricia was lucky to still keep his job prior to ever coaching a game with the off-the-field issues with women. And underwhelming first year, and then his second year begins by blowing an 18-point lead to Arizona, who had a rookie coach, rookie O-Line, was starting a backup at RT, and had their top two CBs out?

That's the hottest seat I'm looking at right now.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.