Page 149 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2317

It will be interesting symmetry if the 49ers win today.

Patrick Mahomes is the most electrifying young QB since Dan Marino. In Marino's second season he took the team to the superbowl where they were crushed by the 49ers. This is technically Mahomes 3rd season but only his 2nd playing thus the symmetry.

Something for KC fans to fret over.

Rodgers is my only hope in preventing a Chiefs SF SB
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I'll be rooting for the Chiefs but I don't hate the 49ers or Packers. Gonna be an odd superbowl for me where I'll mostly just be enjoying the game as so much of my adult life is spent actively rooting against one of the teams playing. My rooting order is as follows: 1) Dolphins who I am old enough to remember playing in two superbowls but they got crushed both times, 2) whoever is playing the Cowboys, 3) whoever is playing the Patriots, 4) whoever is playing the Steelers. So as you might imagine it hasn't been pleasant viewing for me since the beginning of the 90's when the three hated teams have combined to win a lot of superbowls.

As a Raiders fan....if the Packers don't win....i'm fucked
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Rodgers is my only hope in preventing a Chiefs SF SB
    Niner’s are the best team playing today

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Chiefs but I don't hate the 49ers or Packers. Gonna be an odd superbowl for me where I'll mostly just be enjoying the game as so much of my adult life is spent actively rooting against one of the teams playing. My rooting order is as follows: 1) Dolphins who I am old enough to remember playing in two superbowls but they got crushed both times, 2) whoever is playing the Cowboys, 3) whoever is playing the Patriots, 4) whoever is playing the Steelers. So as you might imagine it hasn't been pleasant viewing for me since the beginning of the 90's when the three hated teams have combined to win a lot of superbowls.
    Reminds me of the 2012 SB with the Ravens and Niner’s. Don’t have strong feeling on anyone left.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    BTW, I wonder what Marty Schottenheimer is thinking right about now.

Maybe "Damn, wish I had a bawse hog like Patrick Mahomes".
    To be fair Marty tried to open his offense up and did the west coast offense with Paul Hackett and Joe Montana. Its just Montana really was near the end and the Chiefs WR's weren't the threat we see now. I mean...Montana had J.J Birden and Willie Davis to throw to.

Mahomes is in his prime and doing some of the most spectacular things anyone can see on the field. He has dynamic players to stretch the field.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

C'mon Pack. This is getting ugly early.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I can ...Tom Brady is thinking , "That is one weird looking dude. Holy **** look at that guys hair. Just smile and act nice..."
    "Jesus Christ, I don't even think Gisele knows anyone that could give this dude an extreme makeover to fix that."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Extraordinary Member

Oh geez. What is the excuse going to be with McCarthy gone?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, at least the Pack won’t be shutout. Something to hang their helmets on.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Packers aint **** outside of Lambeau

Packers was playin way to scared in the first half and if they lose this that will be why. Devonte is faster than Sherm and the Pack running game was working. Not being able to stop the 9er run and turnovers is all its been.

It was also to early for an onside that last time.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Well who you guys got? I don't root for division rivals ever, so I'm all on the San Fran bandwagon. Think they're genuinely the better team too. I'm going 49ers 30-21.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    As a Raiders fan....if the Packers don't win....i'm fucked
    You're officially fucked.