Page 31 of 155 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A couple days after Antonio Brown bragged he had enough money to never play football again and seemed to take being released by the Patriots well...he went on a twitter tirade blasting Patriots owner Robert Kraft mocking him for being in massage parlors and the organization. Claiming his lawyer and the NFLPA will help him get back the $10+ million in guarantees the Patriots owe him. As some have pointed out Brown didn't read the Patriots had an out clause in the contract for behavior.

As one reporter claims Kraft for damn sure after this isn't gonna be writing Brown a check .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    A couple days after Antonio Brown bragged he had enough money to never play football again and seemed to take being released by the Patriots well...he went on a twitter tirade blasting Patriots owner Robert Kraft mocking him for being in massage parlors and the organization. Claiming his lawyer and the NFLPA will help him get back the $10+ million in guarantees the Patriots owe him. As some have pointed out Brown didn't read the Patriots had an out clause in the contract for behavior.

As one reporter claims Kraft for damn sure after this isn't gonna be writing Brown a check .
    Meanwhile, Brown continues hijacking the good vibes from the celebration of the NFL’s 100th anniversary. Suddenly, I find myself wondering if that was his intention all along, or if he recently decided to make an unholy nuisance of himself to the point where he sucks all the oxygen out of the room?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, Brown continues hijacking the good vibes from the celebration of the NFL’s 100th anniversary. Suddenly, I find myself wondering if that was his intention all along, or if he recently decided to make an unholy nuisance of himself to the point where he sucks all the oxygen out of the room?
    I would laugh if Kraft or an owner replied back with , you need to go get fucked. No one is paying you a damn dime. Your scheme failed because your a dumb ass. Now go shoot a stupid youtube video again screaming your free .

Oh how I wish I was an owner. I'd make it clear he wouldn't be welcome in my organization and if any player objects to me blasting him I'd tell them , sorry. But when your blasting 3 teams for your own **** behavior then I hold nothing back.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

In comical games airing , my Fox channel is airing Dolphins/Cowboys. I get to see Josh Rosen make his 1st Dolphins start.

WHOA holy **** , Rosen just threw a big bomb to Parker !

So the announcers brought up that Josh Rosen has really looked good for the Dolphins but a big issue is drops and players not catching passes. That last week 7 passes from Rosen was dropped by players or went through their hands. A WR has it happen on the drive and then comically Kenyon Drake is in the flat open and the ball flies through his hands !

Rosen looked great on this drive and that killed the drive quick. Then the Dolphins miss a FG.

But yeah with no real help and players like this , Rosen has his work cut out for him.

Unfortunately, even if Rosen turns out to be a good QB, their Defense will still allow the opposition to score at will.

Losing 49 to 21 is still losing.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Unfortunately, even if Rosen turns out to be a good QB, their Defense will still allow the opposition to score at will.

Losing 49 to 21 is still losing.
    Rosen is not responsible for the defense. If he works out the team can draft needs outside QB as brought up before. They also can add skill position players on offense as well to help Rosen too. They don't need Rosen to win , they just have to see what he shows as a QB this season. The team aren't competing at all. This basically a season of testing what players will be there in 2020. A number of players are playing to be starters next season right now. And if a guy like Drake who can't catch a ball that open as he was (it went through his hands comically) then he won't be starting in 2020.

I don't have the fins game here. Why did they put Fitz in for Rosen?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

I'm hearing Rosen is out with what could be a concussion. Hit on a sliding play.

(Edited because his status wasn't confirmed. My bad.)
    Last edited by Nine Crocodile; 09-22-2019 at 11:15 AM.

I turned it off and playing a game. But I'm thinking it could be injury related.

Chiefs quickly settling the answer to whether they are better than the Ravens. Chiefs have many players out but are manning up big time. 20-6, Chiefs driving.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Chiefs quickly settling the answer to whether they are better than the Ravens. Chiefs have many players out but are manning up big time. 20-6, Chiefs driving.
    In a video a former college QB on youtube who posts videos deconstructed Mahomes and why he loves when a team blitzes. Because he diagnosis so quick on blitzes that he's eating teams alive with it. That as he showed Mahomes has been blitzed and averages more per pass on those plays because he knows , he will get some 1 on 1 coverage and can go quick through he wants.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Eagles have been a clown show in the first half, losing 20-10 to Detroit as Miles Sanders and Nelson Agholor have both put the ball on the carpet, driving me insane.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Jets finally managed to score off a muffed return attempt by Gunner, which is good since the offense is performing so horribly for them. The average distance the Jets need on 3rd down is 10.8 yards.
    Dark does not mean deep.

From ESPN in an article on Allen Hurns getting a concussion and leaving the game...

Rosen was also checked for a concussion after hitting his head on the turf after a scramble. He missed six plays -- Ryan Fitzpatrick entered for him -- before being cleared to return and immediately re-entering the game.
    -M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato