Page 32 of 155 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

thanks all
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In coming back to the game the Cowboys defensive line has owned the offensive line of the Dolphins. One announcer has said Robert Quinn has owned the right side almost all day as Rosen has had to run for his life. This game is pretty much done as the Cowboys can run the last 4 minutes off , but well its not as bad as the last 2 weeks were for the Dolphins. They can take some of what we saw as positives into week 3.

- The offense stayed on the field longer , allowing the defense to rest.

- Some players actually managed to catch the ball.

Rosen is still a rookie work in progress. Players are still dropping passes they should clearly have caught. The offensive line is a mess as Ware has 2-3 sacks and Quinn had 1.

The Dolphins have 9 draft picks in the 1st 2 rounds in 2020/2021 now. As announcers have brought up the Dolphins have tried business as usual for nearly 20 seasons and its not worked. That they keep being a middle of the road team. Grier and Ross (the co-GM's of the team) decided on a radical rebuild move because they wanna compete down the line. Its risky as the announcer said they have to HIT on nearly every draft pick now to make it work.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

With today's defeat of the Jets, the Patriots have outscored their opponent 106-17 in the first three games of the season. The Jets two TDs today were a punt fumble recovered in the endzone for a TD and a pick 6 thrown by Patriots back-up QB Stidham in relief of Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In coming back to the game the Cowboys defensive line has owned the offensive line of the Dolphins. One announcer has said Robert Quinn has owned the right side almost all day as Rosen has had to run for his life. This game is pretty much done as the Cowboys can run the last 4 minutes off , but well its not as bad as the last 2 weeks were for the Dolphins. They can take some of what we saw as positives into week 3.

- The offense stayed on the field longer , allowing the defense to rest.

- Some players actually managed to catch the ball.

Rosen is still a rookie work in progress. Players are still dropping passes they should clearly have caught. The offensive line is a mess as Ware has 2-3 sacks and Quinn had 1.

The Dolphins have 9 draft picks in the 1st 2 rounds in 2020/2021 now. As announcers have brought up the Dolphins have tried business as usual for nearly 20 seasons and its not worked. That they keep being a middle of the road team. Grier and Ross (the co-GM's of the team) decided on a radical rebuild move because they wanna compete down the line. Its risky as the announcer said they have to HIT on nearly every draft pick now to make it work.
    Rosen has only been sacked 3 times. Quinn has 1, Lawrence 1 (and a fumble recovery) and Collins/Hyder 1/2 each. Ware is retired and hasn't played for the Cowboys in years. Where the D-line has dominated is in the run game, but part of that is Miami playing form behind and needing to pass.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Here's a dubious stat: The Broncos are the first team in 50 years to record not a single sack nor takeaway throughout the first 3 games.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Cowgirls were, when last I checked, a 22 1/2 point favorite against the visiting Miami Tankfish while the Evil Empire, hosting the New York Monojets are a 21 point favorite. Will Dallas and/or New England cover those large spreads, or is that a silly question, given the competition?
    Cowboys covered with a 25 point win, but the Pats didn't,winning by only 16.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Rosen has only been sacked 3 times. Quinn has 1, Lawrence 1 (and a fumble recovery) and Collins/Hyder 1/2 each. Ware is retired and hasn't played for the Cowboys in years. Where the D-line has dominated is in the run game, but part of that is Miami playing form behind and needing to pass.

-M
    I thought Lawrence last name was Ware...my mistake.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

A number of analysts picked Baltimore to beat KC today. That Lamar Jackson would lead them to a win. Well KC missing 2-3 offensive line players and no Tyreek Hill beat the Ravens. As one buddy joked with me , no one factors in the Mahomes factor. That he seemingly can WILL the team to victory.

The 49ers are turning the ball over at an alarming rate. 2 Ints and a fumble on 3 different drives. Its pretty while to watch.

I don't wanna be someone who posts every second but this is now the funniest **** possible. The 49ers have turned the ball over AGAIN on the 4th straight drive...and 2nd time in redzone. It has the announcers saying this is fucked up lol

Fantastic Member

I don't wanna be someone who posts every second but this is now the funniest **** possible. The 49ers have turned the ball over AGAIN on the 4th straight drive...and 2nd time in redzone. It has the announcers saying this is fucked up lol
    My opponent in fantasy played Dalton who sucked until some stats in the 2nd half gave him an okay day. I picked up Jimmy G dince he's be putting up good numbers,... yeah, 2 INTs and a lost fumble. Thankfully I can't watch the game.

Saquon got hurt! There is no more reason to watch the Giants if he can’t play.

AFC East. We have to wait to see how good NE and BUF really are. They have beaten teams with a combined record of 0-18. Of course NE is great and Josh Allen is looking like the real deal. But I want to see what happens when they play good teams, and of course, each other.

Edit:
    Giants win, so that is 1-17
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-22-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Some foolish kid went and put a tattoo on his leg .."CLEVELAND BROWNS : Super Bowl Champions 54" .

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

They tried to hand this game over to the Steelers, but the Steelers were not having any of it.