Page 147 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Actually it was a cop. And it happened in the locker room as the cop was warning players about smoking inside. Beckum is seen being an arrogant piece of ****.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...cker-room/amp/

This wasn't a bunch of guys celebrating and all. As the video shows Beckum did that to taunt the cop.
    Yep. If you watch the video it wasn't some little love swat either. Beckham did it annoy the cop who was dealing with another player and after the cop turns to face Beckham you can see Beckham taunting the cop.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

As someone who has spent years in playoff disappointments and watching Kansas City lose whenever they were favored to win , NOPE. I'm not gonna believe they get a win til it happens. I have had my heart broken way too much to think its a win. Nearly my entire adult life has seen KC make and lose playoff games they were favored to win repeatedly.

So as much as odds makers and everyone believes it. Being a KC fan is preparing yourself for the worst deal and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Superdome Security officer is what they call him. And i doubt he gives a flying **** who OBJ was or wanting to cash in. Just a guy being a disrespectful piece of crap to someone doing his job.
    Really, what OBJ did is an example of sexual assault, given where he struck the guy, if a prosecutor wanted to go there.

(Pretty sure the prosecutor will just file it as "assault".)
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Really, what OBJ did is an example of sexual assault, given where he struck the guy, if a prosecutor wanted to go there.

(Pretty sure the prosecutor will just file it as "assault".)
    I can't find the article now, but I thought I saw a piece on Sports Illustrated's site that said they were originally considering a sex assault charge but decided to just go with assault.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My predictions:

AFC
    Chiefs 24, Titans 20: No scoreboard busting rampage by Kansas City like last Sunday, but Patrick Mahomes and company will keep Tennessee at bay for the win.

NFC
    Niners 31, Packers 24: While I'd love to see Green Bay win (for a State Farm Bowl, the memes would be endless), Jimmy Grabass will lead San Fran to the Big Game.
    If it's a close game, the Packers have been better in those this year. 49ers are 5-3 in one score games while GB is 8-1, and since I think it will be a close game, I'll go with the Packers. In the AFC, I'll take KC. I think the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl, but I'd pick either NFC over them in a match up.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I'm taking the Chiefs in the AFC game and the Packers in the NFC game.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I can't find the article now, but I thought I saw a piece on Sports Illustrated's site that said they were originally considering a sex assault charge but decided to just go with assault.
    Saw the film. What an idiot OBJ was there. Dude smoking didn't even care about what was going on. Guessing OBJ was high or something, thats not sober behavior.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Saw the film. What an idiot OBJ was there. Dude smoking didn't even care about what was going on. Guessing OBJ was high or something, thats not sober behavior.
    Or the behavior of someone very much sober, but arrogant enough to believe his fame and/or wealth automatically allows him to get away with practically anything. OBJ will soon learn that is NOT the case.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    but I'd pick either NFC over them in a match up.

-M
    I would too, now that Baltimore is out the Superbowl is the NFC's to lose. Even when they were hitting the NFC has been strongest conference all season and I wouldn't have given the Ravens a great deal of edge. Probably last couple seasons top to bottom the NFC is been the strongest.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Or the behavior of someone very much sober, but arrogant enough to believe his fame and/or wealth automatically allows him to get away with practically anything. OBJ will soon learn that is NOT the case.

His fellow diva WR Antonio Brown is learning the hard way now. Reports are that agent Drew Rosenhaus has severed his relationship with Brown after Brown's latest incident with the police in Florida (which also caused a police charity Brown was associated with to sever ties with him), saying AB needs help and he won't have a business relationship with him until Brown gets counseling. Additionally, AB's attorney has removed himself form the civil suit AB faces in a condominium/Real estate dispute AB was involved in in 2018. Brown is burning all his bridges it seems but keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

He's mentally ill. Not an excuse for his behavior, but all the signs are there and he needs to get some medical help.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

My brain can't process this
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Brutal game. Great if you're a Niners fan, but pretty much no one else would have liked it.
    That it was. Unfortunately I'm not much for them.
    Last edited by lam; 01-18-2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Error

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

My brain can't process this
    I can ...Tom Brady is thinking , "That is one weird looking dude. Holy **** look at that guys hair. Just smile and act nice..."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The officer that OBJ attacked has decided to drop charges. I wonder how big the check was?