Page 112 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2317

The Pats may have been caught cheating again. At this point it is really no surprise.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1901959
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News ...

- The Seahawks lost Rashaad Penny for the season last night due to a torn ACL. Penny was the backup RB and was injured on a 16 yard pass out of the backfield. He is expected to be back by training camp next season.

- Pat Mahomes told reporters his hand was sore from playing and would get X-Rays later. Today Andy Reid told reporters that Mahomes had a bruised hand and had no break after x-rays.

- Mike McCarthy plans to try and return to NFL to coach in 2020 from what is being reported. Black Monday started early last week as Carolina fired Ron Rivera was let go and Washington fired Jay Gruden weeks ago. Other jobs that could be open are in Dallas , New York Giants and the Bengals.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Damn, can't say its not deserved but the MNF crew absolutely eviscerating the Eagles for this first half performance.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I was afraid of this. Eli summoned the ghosts of the past when he was an All-Star and is shredding the Birds’ defense. Meanwhile, we’re down to only two healthy receivers, a disappointing rookie and a practice squadder, and it shows as Philly trails 17-3 at the half.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

2 minutes left for Eli.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Eagles win and move into a tie for 1st with the Cowboys... who they play in two weeks.

Bad news is... they may have lost Lane Johnson & Alshon Jeffrey to injury. Whether or not that plays into them winning the division... it makes them decidedly less threatening in the playoffs, should they make it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Eagles got their crap together in the second half. I was kinda torn, I like Eli and was glad to see him play well. But I also want the Eagles to win their division and knock out the Cowboys. Realistically both of them are easy one and dones regardless of the home field on Wild Card weekend (they get their pick of poison between Seattle and SF...it'd take a miracle for either of them to win against either of those teams), but its always fun to see the Cowboys collapse and miss out altogether.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Eagles win and move into a tie for 1st with the Cowboys... who they play in two weeks.

Bad news is... they may have lost Lane Johnson & Alshon Jeffrey to injury. Whether or not that plays into them winning the division... it makes them decidedly less threatening in the playoffs, should they make it.
    That wasn't a win for the Birds, that was an escape, plain and simple. Bottom line, it doesn't matter if Philly or Dallas wins NFC Least, they're nothing more than one round and done cannon fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That wasn't a win for the Birds, that was an escape, plain and simple. Bottom line, it doesn't matter if Philly or Dallas wins NFC Least, they're nothing more than one round and done cannon fodder.
    Quite. An escape, at home where Wentz made 50 attempts.

Shoutout to my man Antoine Bethea, former Colts Champion and in his 14th season in the NFL. He did his part, 13 total tackles and 10 of them solo. He forced some redzone FG's on his own.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Last nights stretch with Eli Manning seemed to sum up his career perfect thus far. One half he looks like an all-star QB and the next half he struggles. It sums up his career where for stretches he'd look like an all-star QB then for stretches he would make people question how he was a franchise QB.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Eagles somehow squeak one out, against all odds. Please keep it going and deny the Cowboys, ok?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Eagles somehow squeak one out, against all odds. Please keep it going and deny the Cowboys, ok?
    Don't worry the Cowboys have checked out and quit this season.

So the Pats claim the film crew was filming fora documentary and didnt mean to violate league rules. Belichick claims he had no knowledge of the film crew being there to begin with.

On one hand I can buy this because why would the Pats risk cheating on the worst team in the league? But then again this is the Pats, they have a history of this. Belichick is also the most involved controlling head coach in the history of the game, What are the odds he didnt know about this?

This while thing just seems funny.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    So the Pats claim the film crew was filming fora documentary and didnt mean to violate league rules. Belichick claims he had no knowledge of the film crew being there to begin with.

On one hand I can buy this because why would the Pats risk cheating on the worst team in the league? But then again this is the Pats, they have a history of this. Belichick is also the most involved controlling head coach in the history of the game, What are the odds he didnt know about this?

It was for a documentary series the team was doing, hightling each person's job on the team. They were filming an advanced scout. All 3 teams agreed to it but the director didn't know you had to notify the league. Browns/Bengals filed no charges, somebody at the league has an axe to grind.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post

I call bullshit on that claim by Belichick. Darth Hoodie knows EVERYTHING about EVERYONE on that team 24/7. He could probably tell you what the assistant ballboy had for dinner on New Year's Eve 2015 and how much champagne he drank while watching the ball come down on Times Square at midnight. Belichick knew about that filming, to come out and say he didn't just insults everyone's intelligence.