Page 102 of 155 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2317

Speaking of the Cowboys, the just lost starting LG Connor Williams ofr the season with a torn ACL.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Arizona Cardinals CB Josh Shaw (currently on IR) has been suspended at least through the end of the 2020 season for betting on NFL games.

-M
    Pretty sure he only played special teams, if it all. Not a guy I'm familiar with from the team.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Arizona Cardinals CB Josh Shaw (currently on IR) has been suspended at least through the end of the 2020 season for betting on NFL games.

-M
    What a freaking moron.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

-M
    Just heard about this. Anyone who thinks he’s the only player out there betting is naive at best, delusional at worst. He’s just the only one who’s been caught. And to think this happened right before the league is about to relocate the Raiders to Vegas. Oh, this is going to end well.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Free Agent WR Terell Pryor is in critical condition after being stabbed in a Pittsburgh area apartment complex. Pryor was cut by the Jags in training camp and had not signed with another team.

-M

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just heard about this. Anyone who thinks he’s the only player out there betting is naive at best, delusional at worst. He’s just the only one who’s been caught. And to think this happened right before the league is about to relocate the Raiders to Vegas. Oh, this is going to end well.
    Betting on Sports is wrong and I in no way condone it - Yours Truly Pete Rose
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In NFL News...

- Washington owner Dan Snyder is now just deciding to think about GM Bruce Allen's future with the team. Allen has been an utter disaster since being hired in 2009 and in that span has 7 losing seasons and the last 3 since he joined the team.

- Philadelphia has signed Lane Johnson to a 4 year $72+ million extension. This locks up 2 key players on their offensive line for the next few years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Browns coach ph0tographed wearing a Pittsburgh started it t-shirt https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-started-shirt

and the pic wound up on Instagram. I wonder how well that will go over with the League offices or with the rematch with the Steelers coming up. Hey let's get myself fined some more and give the other team some bulletin board material...sounds like a great idea.

-M

Browns coach ph0tographed wearing a Pittsburgh started it t-shirt https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-started-shirt

and the pic wound up on Instagram. I wonder how well that will go over with the League offices or with the rematch with the Steelers coming up. Hey let's get myself fined some more and give the other team some bulletin board material...sounds like a great idea.

-M
    My take: Kitchens is gone after the season because the Browns woefully failed to live up to all the preseason hype about being contenders, so he has nothing to lose by stirring up ****. However, that still was an incredibly stupid thing to have done.

For a third straight week, my Eagles were punked by a gadget play, this time by Miami as the punter threw a TD pass on fourth down to the placekicker. Inexcusable! Fortunately, Philly came back to score a late first half TD for a 21-14 halftime lead.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My take: Kitchens is gone after the season because the Browns woefully failed to live up to all the preseason hype about being contenders, so he has nothing to lose by stirring up ****. However, that still was an incredibly stupid thing to have done.
    Delvin Hodges has led the Steelers to a 20-10 lead early in the 4th Quarter in this game.

If/When Cleveland loses, the Browns will drop to 5-7 with four games to play. They will all but be eliminated from playoff contention, given the AFC playoff picture right now. They'll be two games back of like three other teams. They're looking up at these Steelers, the Raiders, the Titans, and the Colts.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 12-01-2019 at 01:28 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

All the hilarity of the NFL.

Two weeks ago the Bengals get edged by the Raiders. Last week the Jets took the Raiders to the woodshed. And now this week the Bengals are taking Jets to the woodshed. XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    All the hilarity of the NFL.

Two weeks ago the Bengals get edged by the Raiders. Last week the Jets took the Raiders to the woodshed. And now this week the Bengals are taking Jets to the woodshed. XD
    More hilarity: My Eagles held Tom Brady and Russell Wilson to 17 points apiece in back to back weeks, but can’t do jack **** against Grizzly Fucking Adams (a.k.a. Ryan Fitzpatrick) as he’s thrown three TD’s and has the Tankfish trailing but just 28-26 early in the fourth. My brain is melting from watching this madness.

The Titans have gotten hot at the right time of year that's for sure.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Oak just got away with a PI XD

never thought id type that