Page 10 of 155 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to CBS , Nick Foles has a broken left clavicle. He's out for the season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Browns like the movie The Room and Transformers sequels continue to get worse in the 1st game because Titans 3 touchdowns from 3 Ints which included a INT returned for a TD.

The Titans make a great statement in Cleveland with a terrific 2nd Half since they steamrolled or incinerated the Browns 43-13, Henry played great continuing to show what he did last season late in the season was not fools gold, and I know it's only 1 game except still I assume the persons overreacting to how Mariota played mostly in the Preseason with he'll lose his job feel less confident after today's game.

He knows that he needs to remain healthy to earn a new contract so logic would dictate he can make that happen, and he has the talent lead the Titans to more than 9 wins and win the AFC South.

Honestly the reactions here is kinda a wait and see. Titans played a **** team in Cleveland which made them and Mariota look like all-stars. In Jacksonville their rookie QB as even CBS guys pointed out can't be judged against a learning KC defense and one that really isn't good.

Jacksonville and Tennessee have challenges ahead and their QB's can't look at the teams they just played and think they saw it all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    According to CBS , Nick Foles has a broken left clavicle. He's out for the season.
    Damn! What a shame! That throws AFC South even further into chaos. I had them coming out of left field to win the division, now they could finish at the bottom.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    The Tacks pushing around Cleveland, couple of crushing picks by Mayfield... Was this the guy that was worth all the **** attitude? Miami is a proven worthy successor but the King isn't dead yet.
    Ha, fair enough. That was definitely a pretty big **** show from Cleveland today after all the hype. Cowherd will have fun tomorrow.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The thought demise of LeSean McCoy seems to be kinda false as he came on in this game with 80+ yards rushing on 10-12 carries and caught a pass. And this folks is less than a week with the team. Reid surprised folks by putting McCoy out there after less than a week in KC.

Nick Foles only does well in Philly.
    The Browns are still the Browns.
    The Dolphins are the new Browns.
    The Jets are still the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly the reactions here is kinda a wait and see. Titans played a **** team in Cleveland which made them and Mariota look like all-stars. In Jacksonville their rookie QB as even CBS guys pointed out can't be judged against a learning KC defense and one that really isn't good.

Jacksonville and Tennessee have challenges ahead and their QB's can't look at the teams they just played and think they saw it all.
    I know that still I'm just saying it's dumb to use the Preseason as gospel because Teams don't prepare to win games that don't count for nothing and are glorified exhibitions.

Mariota is a main reason why the Titans have had a Playoffs comeback win, and 3 Consecutive Winning seasons.
    He's a qualified reliable starter, and a proven leader while that can't be said for the irrefutable bust and this decade's Jeff George that is Jay Cutler that constantly has that stoic face, doesn't give information that he's passionate for being a NFL starting QB, and is not a inspirational leader of a NFL team.

I saw some stat about if I saw that right was a franchise record for the Titans for the most amount of points they won by in a Season opener.

Also wow Miami has new Misery because the Ravens steamrolled the Dolphins 59-10, and that's the Ravens franchise record for most points scored which is abysmal for Dolphins fans because that happened in their home opener, and in the Dolphins stadium.
    I say new misery because the Marlins are having a awful season, 1 of the worst teams in MLB, and now a other Fish team in Miami most likely will also have a awful season since Fitzpatrick is the King of inconsistency a QB that wants to be Farve and can't be the Gunslinger Farve QB no matter how much he wants to be showing that humans having limitations, and that "You can do anything you set your mind to" Is rose colored glasses delusional optimism also it's wrong.

Always remember that very few teams are who they actually appear to be in the first 2 or 3 games of the season, much less game 1. New England has famously been humiliated once or twice in an early game only to win the Superbowl at the end of the season.

Although losing your starting QB in the first game is never a good sign, unless you have an undiscovered HoF player in the wings. It's happened, but isn't likely.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Four thoughts about the early games:

1. Kansas City may still have an offense but I hope their fans aren't getting too aroused by this win. Their defense gave up 26 points to the Jaguars, for cripe's sake.

2. Miami traded away all their conceivable talent and then defended itself by making their brand new head coach go out and try to spin the media into believing they weren't tanking the season. 59-10? Are you freaking kidding me? You aren't just tanking, you are the embodiment of the word "embarrassment". In tennis, when you don't actually try to win, they fine you a lot of money and I think you can face suspension too. If Miami was a tennis player, they'd be banned for the rest of the season.

3. The Cleveland Browns have so much talent that they are going to be a contender for the Super Bowl this year! I remember so many articles and talking heads beating their meat to put this kind of story out there. Being on the wrong end of a 43-13 beatdown from Tennessee of all teams shows that Cleveland is not a contender but rather they remain the redheaded stepchild of the league that they've been since they came back into the league.

4. I have a friend that is a Dolphins fan and another friend that is a Browns fan. My question to you all is should I have the police do a wellness check on them now that the games are over?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

The quality of the football today, across the league, was not good. Is the "we don't need a preseason" approach wrong?

A lot of teams looked like they needed some reps. It was sloppy as hell.

Giants seem clueless
    Maybe some one should tell
    Them Barkley is on there team��

Josh Allen and the Bills won ugly (so very ugly), but still won.

Biggest shocker has to be the Cardinals coming back because Kyler Murray after a rusty start showed resilient and was able to lead the Cards to comeback to tie the game, and the game ended in a tie.
    Kyler Murray in his NFL Debut unable to get the Hollywood Happy ending so a valiant comeback that has the final result of a tie aka stalemate.

The Chargers soulcrushed the Colts because they easily moved the Football in Overtime, and scored a game winning touchdown to get a Hollywood Happy Ending.

The Steelers haven't even shown up in the 1st Half what a joke now 17-0 late 2nd.
    I expect the Steelers to make the game competitive, close, and good even though the Patriots are most likely to win at home.

So Brown posted a video on his release showing this scheme he did worked...

Its a shame there is nothing the Raiders can do to block Brown and his terrible scheme he did to them.

- Edit and almost all the comments are blasting Brown from what he posted comically.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-08-2019 at 06:35 PM.