Page 100 of 155 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2317

NO, NE, and SF all could clinch this week.

Saints need to just win, SF needs to win and hope for the Panthers to lose, and NE needs to win and/or tie with OAK and/or PITT losing.

Crazy!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Reminder: that was back when #1 draft picks always came with the potential to destroy your franchise for years because of the price tag. I think Russell may have actually been the straw that broke the camels back and forced the NFL to put in a rookie pay scale.
    That was Sam Bradford's 50 mil that started that.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In Detroit 2+ years ago , the Lions fired a winning coach because he couldn't get past 9-7. Today ala the Bengals they are stumbling along worse.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/matt-pa...020127977.html
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Hell, I'm from Philly, and even I don't think the Eagles have a snowball's chance of making the postseason. If anything, I'd be shocked if they did.
    As a Cowboys fan, I am not sure the Eagles can win the division, but I am sure the Cowboys are still capable of losing the division letting the Eagles in. I don't think it likely, but I do think it is possible. The Eagles have the softest schedule in the NFL the rest of the way and the Cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet this season and have at least 2 (the Eagles could have a winning record by the time they play them again) games against such opponents left. The Redskins are the only team left I am confident the Cowboys will win against. If they lose to Buffalo on Thursday I think the likelihood of the Cowboys fumbling the division increases exponentially. They should beat Chicago and Washington. They can beat The Rams and the Bills but nothing is certain there, and its always a toss up against the Eagles. I don't think going 2-3 the rest of the way will get it done for the Cowboys, and a loss to the Bills this week makes 2-3 the most likely outcome for the remaining 5 games. The Eagles should have wins in 4 of their 5 remaining games, the only real challenge left is Dallas. So I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles wind up as division champs, if the Cowboys don't step up and beat some teams that have a winning record in the final 5 games.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I am glad watching the Bengals that I am a Saints fan because of my time in New Orleans. I think if I had to root for the Bengals every week I would shoot my self. My buddy gives me heat for not supporting the home team. But when the home team is such a mess how could any one support them.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    That was Sam Bradford's 50 mil that started that.
    I thought Russell was part of that too, I always heard his name come up when the talking heads were bringing up the need.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I am glad watching the Bengals that I am a Saints fan because of my time in New Orleans. I think if I had to root for the Bengals every week I would shoot my self. My buddy gives me heat for not supporting the home team. But when the home team is such a mess how could any one support them.
    Apparently there is a guy who is living on his restaurant's roof until the Bengals win one:

https://woai.iheart.com/featured/cha...e-bengals-win/
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Apparently there is a guy who is living on his restaurant's roof until the Bengals win one:

https://woai.iheart.com/featured/cha...e-bengals-win/
    Yea he is on the news about once a week. He is kinda cheating though because today he said he is coming down for thanksgiving. If they go 0-16 he is coming down until the start of the next season.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

They should make him the QB. Or give him Season Tickets. Whichever is less painful
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

They should make him the QB. Or give him Season Tickets. Whichever is less painful
    The sad thing is Mike Brown made fun of him, That made me mad. They have a loyal fan and the owner of the team rips on him.

Mason Rudolph will not be starting hen the Steelers and browns have their rematch this week. Devlin Hodges has been named the Steelers starting QB after coming in for Rudolph last week and giving the Steelers a spark.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

I'd so both options are equally excruciating.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    As a Cowboys fan, I am not sure the Eagles can win the division, but I am sure the Cowboys are still capable of losing the division letting the Eagles in. I don't think it likely, but I do think it is possible. The Eagles have the softest schedule in the NFL the rest of the way and the Cowboys haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet this season and have at least 2 (the Eagles could have a winning record by the time they play them again) games against such opponents left. The Redskins are the only team left I am confident the Cowboys will win against. If they lose to Buffalo on Thursday I think the likelihood of the Cowboys fumbling the division increases exponentially. They should beat Chicago and Washington. They can beat The Rams and the Bills but nothing is certain there, and its always a toss up against the Eagles. I don't think going 2-3 the rest of the way will get it done for the Cowboys, and a loss to the Bills this week makes 2-3 the most likely outcome for the remaining 5 games. The Eagles should have wins in 4 of their 5 remaining games, the only real challenge left is Dallas. So I wouldn't be shocked if the Eagles wind up as division champs, if the Cowboys don't step up and beat some teams that have a winning record in the final 5 games.

-M
    As a Cowboys fan myself, I just have lost total faith in this regime.

I really thought bigger things this year for them. Maybe not Super Bowl champs, but a lot better then they are.

Yeah, I would not be surprised if the Eagles take the division.
    Last edited by cable guy; 11-27-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post

I really thought bigger things this year for them. Maybe not Super Bowl champs, but a lot better then they are.
    Delete post

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post

Yeah, I would not be surprised if the Eagles take the division.
    Have you seen the Eagles play lately? They can't get out of their own way on offense, and even with a cupcake schedule the rest of the way, my faith in their chances to run the table and get to 10 wins (which they need to do to win the division) is shaky at best.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!