Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Mason Rudolph will not be starting hen the Steelers and browns have their rematch this week. Devlin Hodges has been named the Steelers starting QB after coming in for Rudolph last week and giving the Steelers a spark.

-M
    This reads as "we just don't want someone murdering our backup and more fines for the franchise, so let's not tempt the Browns to get revenge for Garrett's suspension."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This reads as "we just don't want someone murdering our backup and more fines for the franchise, so let's not tempt the Browns to get revenge for Garrett's suspension."
    Sick burn my Tomlin about one of his players. I guess this means ol' Mason will be backing up another team after this year.

Speaking with reporters on Tuesday, Tomlin confirmed that Devlin Hodges will start against the Cleveland Browns. When asked why he made the change, Tomlin responded with a savage, yet honest, quote that really says it all.

Why Devlin Hodges?

"Tomlin: He has not killed us."
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    As a Cowboys fan myself, I just have lost total faith in this regime.

I really thought bigger things this year for them. Maybe not Super Bowl champs, but a lot better then they are.

Yeah, I would not be surprised if the Eagles take the division.
    Cowboys were fools gold earlier this year.

They played a bunch of bad defenses and everyone thought Dak Prescott was a top 3 QB and Kellen Moore was going to be a head coach next year.

Then they hit some good defenses and all the wheels fell off. They will probably win the division simply because they are in the worst division in football but they won't go further as whichever wild card team they get will destroy them. The NFC wildcard teams are going to be 2 of the following 4: San Francisco, Seattle, Minnesota, and Green Bay.

Pitt needs a solid backup for Rapistberger.
    Last edited by TriggerWarning; 11-27-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Week 13 predictions

Bears over ******* The Lions tend to lose on Thanksgiving
    Cowboys over ******* Cowboys tend to win on Thanksgiving
    Saints over ********* the Saints will win this rematch
    Ravens over 49ers- The Ravens will beat the #1 seed in the NFC and then become the #1 seed in the AFC when the Patriots lose
    Panthers over Redskins- Panthers get back to .500
    Bengals over Jets- Bengals have a two-game lead in the draft race and can afford to win a game
    Colts over Titans- Colts win a division match-up at home
    Jaguars over Bucs- Nick Foles wins a game
    Chiefs over Raiders- this division belongs to the Chiefs
    Eagles over Dolphins- every game is a must-win for the Eagles from now on
    Packers over Giants- an easy opponent for the Packers
    Cardinals over Rams- Cards win a division game at home over the sinking Rams
    Broncos over Chargers- Broncos win a division home game
    Steelers over Browns- angry Steelers get revenge on the Browns
    Texans over Patriots- Texans are at home and the Patriots are overrated
    Seahawks over Vikings- Seahawks tie the 49ers in their division

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Cowboys were fools gold earlier this year.

They played a bunch of bad defenses and everyone thought Dak Prescott was a top 3 QB and Kellen Moore was going to be a head coach next year.

Then they hit some good defenses and all the wheels fell off. They will probably win the division simply because they are in the worst division in football but they won't go further as whichever wild card team they get will destroy them. The NFC wildcard teams are going to be 2 of the following 4: San Francisco, Seattle, Minnesota, and Green Bay.

Yeah I fell for it after those first 3 games.

Dak looked great. Even when he played bad teams in the past he never looked that good.

So much for that thinking though.

But I honestly think the Eagles will win out. I just can't see Dallas winning 4 straight against them. It's in Philly to.

And the Lions blew yet another Thanksgiving game
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Can't remember the last time the Bills played on turkey day.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Bills simply outplayed the Cowboys in every phase today. The Cowboys looked like garbage after the opening drive. The way they looked, they could lose out in the final 4 games and the only one I think they should be expected to win is the Washington game. Unless the Cowboys step up their game (which I don't know that they can at this point), I think the division is going to go to the Eagles if they just beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

-M
    Last edited by MRP; 11-28-2019 at 06:20 PM.
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Bills simply outplayed the Cowboys in every phase today. The Cowboys looked like garbage after the opening drive. The way they looked, they could lose out in the final 4 games and the only one I think they should be expected to win in the Washington game. Unless the Cowboys step up their game (which I don't know that they can at this point), I think the division is going to go to the Eagles if they just beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

-M
    26-15, and it wasn’t even that close. Sean McDermott could’ve ground Dallas into the fake turf at Jerry’s Place if he hadn’t taken his foot off the gas in the last half of the fourth quarter. I was watching the game at a large family Thanksgiving get together and nearly all the menfolk were gathered around the TV and cheering for Buffalo while one loser Cowgirl fan scowled in a corner. Sweet! Meanwhile, Jerry said he wouldn’t fire Jason Garrett during the season, but will tonight’s debacle change his mind?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Haven't been this happy watching the Cowboys lose on Thanksgiving since Leon Lett.

The Cowboys are fated to lose the division to the Eagles. The only way this can be stopped is if Jason Garrett is fired now. That would fire up the players and inspire them.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Cowboys are fated to lose the division to the Eagles. The only way this can be stopped is if Jason Garrett is fired now. That would fire up the players and inspire them.
    Knowing Jones , he would fire Garrett and promote Moore to head coach. Just like he did Garrett years earlier.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in NFL News , the Denver Broncos will start Drew Lock after weeks of him being on IR and taking practice snaps. After 12 weeks its expected Lock will start finally. The last 3 games Brandon Allen was forced into starting due to Flacco's injury.

A lot is riding on Lock for Elway who has cycled through a number of QB's since Peyton Manning.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Arizona Cardinals CB Josh Shaw (currently on IR) has been suspended at least through the end of the 2020 season for betting on NFL games.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato