Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Betting on Sports is wrong and I in no way condone it - Yours Truly Pete Rose
    It really began with Paul Horning and Alex Karras from the 1960's. Both were suspended by Pete Rozelle back then for gambling on NFL games.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I was fearful the Titans would have a letdown after demolishing the Jaguars, and they didn't vs the Colts.

The Titans played a great 2nd half with Henry running for a TD on 4th and 1, Titans booked a fg that landed in the hands of a Titans defender and easily ran for a TD, Titans intercepted the Football and Tannehill thew a long pass td.
    31-17
    A impressive comeback win in the 2nd half, and the Titans improve the winning streak to 3 games, 2-2 for the division record.

The Bengals benefited with Dalton in his first game back as the starter because they played great and defeated the bad Jets 22-6. First day of December and the Bengals finally won their first game. Again the Jets experience the misery of being the team that couldn't defeat a winless team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    The Titans have gotten hot at the right time of year that's for sure.
    Tannehill > Mariota, it seems.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Rams are throttling Arizona 20-0 at the half. Cardinal's defense is making Jared Goff look like he's worth the contract, and Aaron Donald has Kyler Murray scrambling for his life.

Kinda nice to see that the Chiefs are blowing out the Raiders after everyone predicted they would lose. Reid always seems to get the most out of players at times. Hopefully this is enough to win a division. If not , well...KC at least will go .500 for the year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Final in Arizona was 34-7.

This is especially sad for the Cardinals, who were coming off the BYE week, and thus, had 14 days to prepare for a matchup where they were obliterated by the Rams, who coming off of a MNF loss, had 6 days to prepare.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Eagles **** the bed royally today. After holding the Pats and Seahawks to a combined 34 points over the last two weeks, the defense got pantsed by Ryan Fucking Fitzpatrick in a 37-31 loss that dropped the Birds to 5-7. Sure, we still have two games with the Giants along with the Deadskins, but the season is toast and we don’t deserve to make the postseason, not after today’s debacle.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

There were some crazy games today. Didnt think the Bengals would do that good. And the five fans that went to the game went nuts.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

In NFL News...

- Nick Foles hasn't had a great season. From injuries to struggles the big free agent QB was benched at half time after struggling against Tampa Bay. Gardner Minshew had fans pop when he entered but Minshew being a good guy said fans were wrong to boo Foles and company before this.

- 2 coaches on a hot seat after losses today is Freddie Kitchens who has watched his team break down mentally in big moments and doesn't seem to have an answer. Then there is Ron Rivera who could be replaced at end of season.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    - 2 coaches on a hot seat after losses today is Freddie Kitchens who has watched his team break down mentally in big moments and doesn't seem to have an answer. Then there is Ron Rivera who could be replaced at end of season.
    The Browns whole season has been mental breakdowns. From Garrett losing it and braining Rudolph over the head and ensuing brawl, to all the penalties in their early losses, that team has not been under control, at all.

But that's not just the coaching. It's the organization. Their GM put together a roster with several known head-cases, loose cannons, and people who shoot their mouth off to the media outside the lines. It was either going to work like the Raiders of the 70s, or be a huge disappointment. It's almost always the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Browns whole season has been mental breakdowns. From Garrett losing it and braining Rudolph over the head and ensuing brawl, to all the penalties in their early losses, that team has not been under control, at all.

But that's not just the coaching. It's the organization. Their GM put together a roster with several known head-cases, loose cannons, and people who shoot their mouth off to the media outside the lines. It was either going to work like the Raiders of the 70s, or be a huge disappointment. It's almost always the latter.

As Shannon Sharpe brought up weeks ago , the Browns themselves built everything up and made several big mistakes.

- They traded for OBJ which looks great on paper but they gave up a key offensive lineman to the Giants to make the deal. The Browns have struggled with their offensive line all season and Dorsey weakened it by that trade , never replacing the player he gave away.

- Dorsey believed that teams would rush after Freddie Kitchens in off-season after half a season as offensive coordinator. Kitchens had never had a big coaching job before he took over the offense last season for the half season. Yet the Browns believed teams would rush to make him a head coach. But as Sharpe joked , not many GM's would rush to make someone a head coach who didn't have big coaching experience awhile in a position.

Gregg Williams had really made the team play unified and this move made Williams move on as we saw.

I have to wonder if Larry Fitzgerald will return for a 17th season next year. If he does it will be fun to say he played for 3 decades (2000's , 2010's and 2020) . Also after today Fitzgerald is now 72 yards away from 17,000+ career receiving yards. Which is a hell of a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I have to wonder if Larry Fitzgerald will return for a 17th season next year. If he does it will be fun to say he played for 3 decades (2000's , 2010's and 2020) . Also after today Fitzgerald is now 72 yards away from 17,000+ career receiving yards. Which is a hell of a feat.
    Larry at least knows he has a decent quarterback to play with now. Word I keep hearing is, his new stance is "he'll know when it's time, but as long as he's getting paid millions and he's healthy... he loves ball and won't be hanging it up".

Now that I just said that, watch, this is the year he'll retire.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Larry at least knows he has a decent quarterback to play with now. Word I keep hearing is, his new stance is "he'll know when it's time, but as long as he's getting paid millions and he's healthy... he loves ball and won't be hanging it up".

Now that I just said that, watch, this is the year he'll retire.
    Its kinda sad that him and Megatron would have been neck and neck on yards and marks had he continued. But as Calvin Johnson detailed in an interview health wise ..he was shot. He claims he was hurting so bad that final season.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Another fantastic Indianapolis season comes to an end. Nothing left to do but play our themesong and hate-wait until training camp.

"A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."