Page 113 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2317

During spygate they allegedly did it to everyone, good or bad. You listen to head coaches talk and they talk like every team they face is a superbowl contender it seems. Patriots would definitely scout the Bengals, too, just like everyone else. Intel is intel.

Still hilarious. The guy who videoed the Bengal's sidelines was allegedly wearing a Boston Bruin's shirt, too. Its like he walked in there having no clue whatsoever about anything. Or did he?

So is Dalton starting again this week?
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    During spygate they allegedly did it to everyone, good or bad. You listen to head coaches talk and they talk like every team they face is a superbowl contender it seems. Patriots would definitely scout the Bengals, too, just like everyone else. Intel is intel.

Still hilarious. The guy who videoed the Bengal's sidelines was allegedly wearing a Boston Bruin's shirt, too. Its like he walked in there having no clue whatsoever about anything. Or did he?

So is Dalton starting again this week?
    Dalton is starting for the rest of the season.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It was for a documentary series the team was doing, hightling each person's job on the team. They were filming an advanced scout. All 3 teams agreed to it but the director didn't know you had to notify the league. Browns/Bengals filed no charges, somebody at the league has an axe to grind.
    Bengals today claimed they had no knowledge of the person filming. That is why they went to the league official before the second quarter.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Bengals today claimed they had no knowledge of the person filming. That is why they went to the league official before the second quarter.
    You're correct. The film crew talked to the Browns and the Patriots, not the NFL and the Bengals. They were credentialed by the Browns and the Patriots. Again, they were filming and interviewing the scout. Patriots already turned all the stuff over to the NFL and announced a delay in the docuseries.

Also, filming the sidelines makes no sense since 2009. That was the last year a team used a hand signal for primary calling (and it was an audible).

Why it doesn’t make much sense for the Patriots to film the Bengals’ (or any other team’s) sideline: Retired NFL lineman Geoff Schwartz understands why no one wants to give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt. But there are a lot of misconceptions about what happens on the sidelines.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-11-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Looks like the Eagles will be without Alshon Jeffries for the rest of the season as Coach Pederson said it was a significant foot injury he suffered in Monday night's game with the Giants.

Lane Johnson meanwhile will be week-to-week with the knee injury he suffered.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a bit of funny news , Josh McCown for the Eagles nearly went into the game at WR last night. McCown is a 40 year old QB but injuries had the Eagles scrambling as they got him a helmet ready just in case for this. But they didn't use him in OT as we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Looks like the Eagles will be without Alshon Jeffries for the rest of the season as Coach Pederson said it was a significant foot injury he suffered in Monday night's game with the Giants.

Lane Johnson meanwhile will be week-to-week with the knee injury he suffered.

-M
    It never rains, but it pours. It'll be interesting to see how the Birds replenish the WR position. Nelson Agholor who missed the Giants game with an injury should be ready to go for Sunday's game against Washington, as for replacing Jeffery, my guess is someone from the practice squad will be put on the 53 man roster. Fans on Twitter have suggested kicking the tires on Antonio Brown and/or Dez Bryant, but neither is likely to happen, Brown won't take the field because of his bad behavior while Bryant is more than likely cooked since no team gave him a call during the season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Predictions for Week 15

NFC East- The Eagles will struggle but find a way to beat the lowly Redskins. The desperate Rams will continue to play with great intensity and will beat down the Cowboys. The Eagles will then lead the division. The Giants will win their third game against the Dolphins, and cede draft position to them.
    NFC West- The Seahawks will easily handle the Panthers, the 49ers should be able to beat the Falcons at home, and the Cards will lose to the visiting Browns.
    NFC South- The Saints will beat the Colts and the Bucs will lose to the Lions.
    NFC North- The Packers will beat the Bears and the Vikings will beat the Chargers.
    AFC East- The Patriots will have no problem with the Bengals.
    AFC North- The Ravens will crush the Jets. The Steelers will beat the Bills and take away the #5 seed in the AFC from them.
    AFC South- The Titans and Texans will play twice, with the Titans winning the first game this week.
    AFC West- The Raiders will beat the Jaguars, and the Chiefs will beat the Broncos.

My prediction - Patriots advanced scouting helps them beat the Bengals by 30 points instead of only 20.

Also I have this feeling that the Chargers are going on a late run. Its about that time of the year when all is pointless for them and they start to do better as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    My prediction - Patriots advanced scouting helps them beat the Bengals by 30 points instead of only 20.

Also I have this feeling that the Chargers are going on a late run. Its about that time of the year when all is pointless for them and they start to do better as a result.
    Come on we all know The Pats have to cheat to beat a team like The Bengals. Brady just does not have the talent to pick apart that D

I predict Bengals win by 9.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News

- Tampa Bay WR Mike Evans is out the rest of the season with a hamstring issue. He was injured in the 1st half of this weeks game after catching a 60+ yard TD. Bruce Arians said Evans injury will make him miss the last 3 weeks of the season. Evans was having his typical big year with over 1,000+ yards receiving. In his 1st 6 seasons Evans has averaged over 1,000+ yards a season.

- Troy Aikman has mused about becoming a GM of a team possibly. It just won't be the Cowboys as Aikman shot that down over a radio interview. Saying that Jerry Jones runs the team and basically explained why its caused issues for years for them. Aikman has spoken to John Elway and John Lynch about this .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

When it rains, it pours for the Eagles in 2019: WR Alshon Jeffery was placed on IR this morning with an injured foot, officially ending his season. Practice squad wideout Robert Davis whom I've never heard of before today will replace Jeffery on the roster.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

A guy from the practice squad getting called up. Thats the stuff dreams are made of.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    When it rains, it pours for the Eagles in 2019: WR Alshon Jeffery was placed on IR this morning with an injured foot, officially ending his season. Practice squad wideout Robert Davis whom I've never heard of before today will replace Jeffery on the roster.
    Its my fantasy dreams come true though.

I'm the two time defending champ and 3 of the last 4 years in my work league. This year though has been a struggle. Its a 2 player keeper league and my keepers were Christian McCaffrey and Antonio Brown and I don't need to explain the problem there especially given I held on to Brown all freaking year hoping he'd come back. Still have him just in case he comes back next year - dude is just too dominant when actually on the field.

But I did draft Zach Ertz and the more WR's for Philly that go do down right now the bigger stats he is going to put up.