Page 119 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

NFL News

- The Houston Texans won their 2nd straight AFC South title today by beating Tampa Bay today.

- Speaking of Tampa Bay , todays game was a typical Jameis Winston game. Winston could have had 5 Ints today , and he nearly set an NFL record for pick 6's in the process. He still has a week to do this. Winston has one Int called back as the guy had returned it to the endzone. (It would have been the 2nd of the game !)

Winston also can set a NFL record as well if he throws 2 Ints next week. He could be the 1st QB in the 30/30 club. Where he throws 30+ TD passes and 30 Ints in a season.

- Eagles RB Darren Sproles has announced he will retire after the season. Sproles will leave with the 5th most career yardage in NFL history factoring in rushing , receiving , kick returns and punt return yards.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

A lot of people seem to hate Texans coach Bill O'Brien, but I like him. He is the most successful coach the Texans have ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    A lot of people seem to hate Texans coach Bill O'Brien, but I like him. He is the most successful coach the Texans have ever had.
    That's... not a high bar to clear. That's like being the "most successful coach of the Cardinals or Lions".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

I love the Saints. They are my team. I rarely get a Saints game on tv in my market. So when I do get them I am super excited. But the three games they have shown this year have all been losses for the Saints. And they are losing today as well. I am starting to think I am a jinx.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I love the Saints. They are my team. I rarely get a Saints game on tv in my market. So when I do get them I am super excited. But the three games they have shown this year have all been losses for the Saints. And they are losing today as well. I am starting to think I am a jinx.
    Its really easy to stream any game you want thanks to this magical thing called the internet. I'm currently watching the Bengals / Dolphins game in one window while typing this in another. Plus I have the Titans / Saints game playing on my phone.

NFL News

- Michael Thomas broke the single season reception record held by Marvin Harrison. Thomas now has 146 receptions on the season and has 1 game left to set it higher.

- In the Browns loss you can OBJ and HC Freddie Kitchens arguing. The loss gives the Browns yet another losing season. Kitchens is rumored to be fired at end of season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

For as beat up as we are....its always fun to kick the **** out of the chargers
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The Birds go into the fourth quarter up 17-6 over Dallas in a game that’s been more slog than classic, defining how butt ugly NFC Least has been this season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fly Eagles, muthafkn Fly. The lEast is lEasting,
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

It just dawned on me It's be the most Eagle things ever for them to barley win this game. I know the Eagles better than that and my faith was shaken earlier in the season. For that Im sorry. Eartz is oit here playing with purple ribs. Sure they're going to get eaten by a bird wildcard weekend but not here.... Not now.

This Dak would have to go Super Sayian just to be fair to middling Dak.
    Last edited by Surf; 12-22-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

If Barkley can stay healthy he makes the Giants a very dangerous team as we saw. He had nearly 280+ yards rushing and receiving today. This is what he did in 2018. So if he can stay healthy like this he will be that big threat RB they envisioned.

Adrian Peterson passed Walter Payton on career TD list . Its unlikely Peterson will shatter 1,000+ yards rushing as he would need a 190+ yard effort next week to break that.

Julio Jones cracked the 12,000+ yards barrier today in epic style with a 10 catch , 166 yard game. Jones passed Michael Irvin today for 27th on career yards list and a good game next week could push Jones to 25th career wise. Receptions wise Jones needs 10 more to get his 800th career one.

The man he is chasing yards wise at #2 career wise currently playing just pushed past 17,000+ career receiving yards. Today Larry Fitzgerald caught his 120th career TD pass as well.

The Eagles defense took the last three weeks off so that they could hold the Cowboy offense to three FGs in this game.

What an absolute piss-poor game plan by Garrett and his staff, who also showed no ability to make adjustments at half time. I haven't been on the Garrett must go bandwagon until the last month, but this was just an epic fail on that coaching staff's part. The offense showed no intensity (6 drops, most of them should have been easy receptions), the defense wasn't prepared to take away the plays the Eagles had been going to (screens and tight end targets) since they have been thin at WR, the special teams continue to be atrocious. Pedersen had his team ready to play despite being short handed and earned a win today. Congrats to Philly. Though I still find the Philly fan base to be laughable at times-at one point today they started a "Dallas sucks" chant moments after TE Dallas Goedert had a clutch 3rd down reception to convert a first down. Great timing and awareness of the game situation on their part there (sorry Westphillypunisher, I know you are an Eagles fan and I am not trying to cast aspersions or spread sour grapes-I dislike most NFL fan bases equally, including other fans of the teams I like)

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The Birds go into the fourth quarter up 17-6 over Dallas in a game that’s been more slog than classic, defining how butt ugly NFC Least has been this season.
    LOL. Congrats, WPP. Anyone who exposes the Cowpokes as underachievers is alright by me.

Arizona upset Seattle 27-13 today, with the 'Hawks at home, mostly because the Seahawks are decimated by injuries at the moment.

Arizona lost Kyler Murray to a hamstring injury halfway through the 3rd quarter, but still hung on to win, running the ball with Kenyan Drake, and because nobody could block Chandler Jones today. He sacked Russell Wilson FOUR TIMES. He's got 19 sacks on the season, and is likely to lead the league in that stat.