Page 133 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Yea I know but they made it offical anyway. Didnt see the fuss about it, But hey
    Actually, they didn't fire him, just announced they would not be renewing his contract. He is still technically in their employ until the 14th.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

On the Nbc Post game Chris Collinsworth put his thoughts that Brady will go to The Chargers should they gt rid of Rivers. Dont know about that but its not a bad thought.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Actually, they didn't fire him, just announced they would not be renewing his contract. He is still technically in their employ until the 14th.

-M
    Guess I misheard. my bad.
    Last edited by babyblob; 01-05-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    Thats pretty much what was expected. Garrett is almost like a son to Jerry Jones having been with him either as a player or coach for 20 years. Jones was never going to fire someone this close to him, he was just going to let the contract run out.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Tough break WestPhilly. But you team didnt do too bad this year considering their problems. While not the greatest season at least you are not the Browns
    Yeah, the Birds did the best they could, seeing the offense was held together with spit, bailing wire and duct tape, but the loss of Wentz was the loss we just couldn’t overcome. I really feel bad for Wentz who busted his ass to kill the narrative that he was brittle and couldn’t make it through an entire season without getting injured, but doesn’t make it past the first quarter of his first ever playoff game. Damned frustrating.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, the Birds did the best they could, seeing the offense was held together with spit, bailing wire and duct tape, but the loss of Wentz was the loss we just couldn’t overcome. I really feel bad for Wentz who busted his ass to kill the narrative that he was brittle and couldn’t make it through an entire season without getting injured, but doesn’t make it past the first quarter of his first ever playoff game. Damned frustrating.
    It was the concussion protocol. Not an injury. Nothing he could do about coming back no matter how able he was.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

While I do think Brady will retire a Pat....I do think it would be interesting too see him play for another team.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

As i told one guy blasting Wentz as being delicate , concussions are a serious deal. The last time a team didn't take it serious was Colt McCoy with the Browns in 2012.

The team saw McCoy come to the sideline and they didn't do a thorough concussion check. McCoy would go back out there and struggle for 2 quarters.

He woke up the next day with no memory on how he got home or what happened the last 2 quarters of the game.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It was the concussion protocol. Not an injury. Nothing he could do about coming back no matter how able he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    As i told one guy blasting Wentz as being delicate , concussions are a serious deal. The last time a team didn't take it serious was Colt McCoy with the Browns in 2012.

The team saw McCoy come to the sideline and they didn't do a thorough concussion check. McCoy would go back out there and struggle for 2 quarters.

He woke up the next day with no memory on how he got home or what happened the last 2 quarters of the game.
    Yeah, for anyone giving Wentz the business... he wasn't getting back in there until a neurologist said he was good to go in there. It really wasn't up to him, and a doctor kept him out for his safety.

Unless he's reported as going hunting six hours from now like it never happened, guy deserves zero flak for concussion protocol.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

On the Nbc Post game Chris Collinsworth put his thoughts that Brady will go to The Chargers should they gt rid of Rivers. Dont know about that but its not a bad thought.
    Collinsworth is also full of s***. Repeatedly, and often.

The Chargers are the 5th thought of team in LA

Now way Tom goes there

plus Cali state taxes are a BITCH
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Collinsworth is also full of s***. Repeatedly, and often.
    The Chargers are closer to Brady's 'home', but I personally can't see him leaving for any team other than San Fran - and they have the QB they want, barring another catastrophic injury.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    The Chargers are the 5th thought of team in LA

Now way Tom goes there

plus Cali state taxes are a BITCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The Chargers are closer to Brady's 'home', but I personally can't see him leaving for any team other than San Fran - and they have the QB they want, barring another catastrophic injury.
    Seriously. Are the Chargers ready to win right now? No. Is Brady going to be the backup to Jimmy G., rather than the other way around? No.

Full. of. S***. Most of these chuckleheads are talking right out of their *** just because they have access to a microphone.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Seriously. Are the Chargers ready to win right now? No. Is Brady going to be the backup to Jimmy G., rather than the other way around? No.

Full. of. S***. Most of these chuckleheads are talking right out of their *** just because they have access to a microphone.
    My brain would cease to function if the Raiders signed Brady

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    My brain would cease to function if the Raiders signed Brady
    And because I've never seen a member of Raider Nation who isn't ready to look past the Tuck Rule game.