Page 137 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    #12- Las Vegas Raiders- John Gruden's going to take a QB. He probably shouldn't but he will. He keeps fighting with Derek Carr, and I think something's got to give. Hell, they might package this pick with #19 and try and move into the Top 5 to make sure they get a QB... be it Tua or anyone else.
    #19- Las Vegas Raiders- John Gruden will take a 2nd QB here. Watch, he'll prove me wrong and Mark Davis will talk him into getting a kicker.
    To be fare the last time we took a Kicker in the first round he played for us for like 20 years.

Seabass...a true raiders OG *pours one out*

I think the media like to REALLY over hype the Carr/Gruden drama. Remember their going to be neighbors in Vegas....yeah that's actually happening. THAT being said with how many holes they have on Defense. I expect at least 3 of their first 5 picks (2 1st rounders and 3 3rd rounders) to be defense.

I think Gruden's plan was to give Derek a year to prove himself with an arsenal of weapons....then AB decided to be well....AB and then fucked up the whole plan which is oddly going to give Derek another year in the system.

Someone's gonna pull the trigger, history or not, by #12. No way John Gruden would resist at #12. Someone's likely to jump up if he falls to #10 and #11, and I could see Cleveland or the Jets snagging more picks to move down if someone was gonna roll the dice and try to jump ahead of Gruden and the Raiders.
    I think if Tua was there I think he would try to get a second rounder out of another team and move down.

If CeeDee Lamb should fall to #21, the Eagles would be fools to pass on him.
    I personally think he doesn't make it past the Raiders
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Joe Judge hiring could be great or completely backfire. Doesn't help that Belichick's assistants have a poor track record as head coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    Joe Judge hiring could be great or completely backfire. Doesn't help that Belichick's assistants have a poor track record as head coaches.

Poor track record is a kind description really.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Poor track record is a kind description really.
    Bill's former Players on the other hand use his tricks against him XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In , how bad is it in Cleveland news ...

Carolina hired Baylor coach Matt Rhule to be their next head coach with a huge $62+ million contract over 7 seasons. (A number of incentives are in contract like winning seasons , playoffs etc)

But a couple weeks ago as Cleveland started looking for a new Head Coach before John Dorsey was sent packing , the organization reached out to Rhule. He declined to interview with them. This went public and hasn't helped Cleveland's image any right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Looks like Washington has hired Scott (son of Norv) Turner to be OC under Ron Rivera.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Cleveland should seriously go look at all of their college level coaches - Ohio State, Bowling Green, Urbana, Wooster, the Bengals - you know, raise up a local hero!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Cleveland should seriously go look at all of their college level coaches - Ohio State, Bowling Green, Urbana, Wooster, the Bengals - you know, raise up a local hero!
    Don't go getting all logical on us now. You know damn well Cleveland will never get straightened out. They are too organizationally stupid to ever really improve.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Bill's former Players on the other hand use his tricks against him XD
    Belichek's something like .500 against former players and assistants who coach against him.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Reports are that McCarthy is already rounding out his staff in Dallas and his official introduction will be tomorrow (Wednesday). According to those sources, in addition to Mike Nolan as DC, Kellen Moore is expected to remain as offensive coordinator, while John Fassel is expected to be the special-teams coordinator and Jim Tomsula is expected to be the defensive line coach. More of the existing offensive assistants (John Kitna, Marc Columbo etc.) already under contract could be retained as well. McCarthy is expected to call the plays not Moore though, but McCarthy was said to be impressed with what Moore did last season, so who knows how it will play out.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Wrong thread.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Reports are that McCarthy is already rounding out his staff in Dallas and his official introduction will be tomorrow (Wednesday). According to those sources, in addition to Mike Nolan as DC, Kellen Moore is expected to remain as offensive coordinator, while John Fassel is expected to be the special-teams coordinator and Jim Tomsula is expected to be the defensive line coach. More of the existing offensive assistants (John Kitna, Marc Columbo etc.) already under contract could be retained as well. McCarthy is expected to call the plays not Moore though, but McCarthy was said to be impressed with what Moore did last season, so who knows how it will play out.

-M
    It should be noted that McCarthy is notorious for not being the most innovative playcaller around, so he would be smart to avail himself of Moore's assistance.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

-M
    Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It should be noted that McCarthy is notorious for not being the most innovative playcaller around, so he would be smart to avail himself of Moore's assistance.

Well its said McCarthy plans to do the play calling himself so expect Moore to just be offensive coordinator in name only. I can't wait til Dallas fans discover just how bad McCarthy is play calling , calling the same formation plays repeatedly and expecting Dak to be Aaron Rodgers and bail him out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It never hurts to have a patsy.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well its said McCarthy plans to do the play calling himself so expect Moore to just be offensive coordinator in name only. I can't wait til Dallas fans discover just how bad McCarthy is play calling , calling the same formation plays repeatedly and expecting Dak to be Aaron Rodgers and bail him out.
    Yeah, that should be highly entertaining. It won't take long for number one Dallas buttmunch Skip Bayless to rip McCarthy when the playcalling becomes as stale as week old cake. I can't wait for the fireworks!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!