Page 37 of 155 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Aaron Rodgers outhrew Carson Wentz 414-160 but the Eagles won because the Eagles ran for 176 yards.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Aaron Rodgers outhrew Carson Wentz 414-160 but the Eagles won because the Eagles ran for 176 yards.
    And Jordan Howard lit up the Pack for three TD's. Great win which the Birds needed.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

All-New Member

The D finally came through with some key turnovers. Great game!

Guess being able to run the ball isn't overrated after all.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And Jordan Howard lit up the Pack for three TD's. Great win which the Birds needed.
    Yea they did. Who is that receiver Jeffrey, that dude is a bull.

As of this game I'm officially done with picking ATS or otherwise on Thursday games, F that, tired of getting that work.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by c_e_UofU View Post
    The D finally came through with some key turnovers. Great game!
    But the Birds committed too many stupid penalties that kept Packer drives alive in the first half, especially Derek Barnett's helmet to helmet hit on that Green Bay player in the first quarter. Why he wasn't tossed I'll never know, but I'm sure the league will fine him out the ass. Meanwhile, with the secondary dangerously depleted as we lost Sidney Jones (again) and Avonte Maddox, will GM Howie Roseman have to swallow hard and ask Jacksonville what they want for Jalen Ramsey?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So one NFL columnist claims that Pat Mahomes will throw for an unheard of 6,000+ yards in a season. Which he claims Mahomes would need to average 360+ yards a game the rest of the way to shatter it.

I'm not seeing it happen. As much as Mahomes is on a roll and doing things unheard of in games ; I can't see him doing this the entire season. Not at this pace really. It would stun folks if he did. But no way can I see a Chicago , New England or even a Detroit allowing this to happen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

How the Oakland Raiders push for success had the team collapse after their Super Bowl appearance in 2002.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

One union the NFL doesn't have to worry about striking is the Referees. The NFL and referees have struck a 7 year CBA deal stretching to 2026. The referees are happy and claimed it was a great deal for them. Now the NFL can concentrate on the Players and locking them.

The NFLPA need to get guaranteed money. The NFL players have the shortest careers in sports, and no sure money. And continued healthcare is a must. A great player may never make more than his rookie contract and then have a career ending injury. The big money players will always get their share, they need to look after the other 90%.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The NFLPA need to get guaranteed money. The NFL players have the shortest careers in sports, and no sure money. And continued healthcare is a must. A great player may never make more than his rookie contract and then have a career ending injury. The big money players will always get their share, they need to look after the other 90%.
    Back in 2000's this was reversed and rookie contracts were out of control. A fact that it was JaMarcus Russell's rookie deal that led to owners demanding rookie contracts be changed. Russell was a colossal bust and ate himself out of the league within 3 seasons but pocketed $38-40+ million guaranteed. He was the reason the last CBA deal had them scale down rookie deals.

Fantastic Member

The Miami Dolphins have 16 Points For in the standings.
    The New England Patriots has 17 Points Against in the standings. The Chicago Bears are the closest next team with 39 Points Against

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    The Miami Dolphins have 16 Points For in the standings.
    The New England Patriots has 17 Points Against in the standings. The Chicago Bears are the closest next team with 39 Points Against
    And 14 of those 17 are from turnovers by the offense or special teams. The New England defense has only given up 3 points so far.

And to drive Buffalo fans extra crazy, remember that the quarterback who has the most wins in Buffalo since the turn of the century is......Tom Brady. Yes, that is counting all the quarterbacks who have played for the Bill's during that time.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Here in Philly, with the Eagles having played Thursday night, I get to watch a divisional game between the lame (0-3 Deadskins) and the halt (1-2 Giants). With this game in the Meadowlands, Giants fans are getting their first live look at rookie QB Daniel Jones.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great close game in Atlanta.
    Mariota has thrown 2 TDs to the younggun rookie WR Brown.
    14-7
    The lead is futile if the Titans defense can not defend.

Also the Bills currently flat vs the great Patriots because a TD, and punt blocked with Patriots recovered the Football in the endzone.
    13-0 because missed extra point, and I expect this to be a good watchable game except if the Bills don't start playing better this will be the classic the Patriots demolish the Bills which is the summary of Brady Patriots vs the Bills since has won more than 28 times, and multiple games have been embarrassments all too easy wins.