Page 40 of 155 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I can’t for the life of me understand why this thug is still in the league. Burfict is going to cripple someone with his antics.
    Hopefully the NFL can deliver a For Life Suspension. That their tired of Burlict trying to hurt players on purpose and laugh over it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Titan, Jaguars, Browns, and Bucs all followed the example set by the Eagles by winning tough road games and avoiding a 1-3 start.
    There is a four-way tie in the AFC South at 2-2. Any of them can still win it.
    The Browns beating the Ravens means whoever wins the Monday night game will only be one game out.
    Any team that is at least 2-2 is in good shape.
    Half the AFC is 2-2

An 8-8 record very well may get you a WC spot
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In some nice NFL News for the Cardinals today , Larry Fitzgerald passed Tony Gonzalez for 2nd all-time in career receptions . Gonzalez had the old record of 1,325 career receptions. Today Fitzgerald now has 1,326 and is destined for the Hall of Fame.
    Jerry Rice actually was on the sidelines to congratulate Larry, and probably to say, "You aren't playing 3-4 more years just to catch me. But you good, son."
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

No word on Mitch Trubisky's shoulder yet. It was reported it would be 24-48 hours before they got information on it. But here is how he landed...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Rams lost. Made the bye week sweeter. Too bad Arizona couldn't beat the Seahawks.

No word on Mitch Trubisky's shoulder yet. It was reported it would be 24-48 hours before they got information on it. But here is how he landed...

Even if he's healthy, he might not get his job back.

The way Trubisky landed reminds me of the injury Drew Brees suffered in what would be his last game with the Chargers. If I recall though Brees had someone fall on him in that state to boot, so hopefully Trubisky's injury isn't as serious.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    If Trubisky loses his job to eternal journeyman Chase Daniel who's never been more than a stopgap at best, he should ask the Bears to release him.

Meanwhile, New Orleans did my Eagles a solid by nipping Dallas 12-10 last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    If Trubisky loses his job to eternal journeyman Chase Daniel who's never been more than a stopgap at best, he should ask the Bears to release him.

Meanwhile, New Orleans did my Eagles a solid by nipping Dallas 12-10 last night.
    Trubisky has taken heat for his play as a QB. This season is a big test for him to make that next step. A fact that even though the team won't admit it ; fans aren't happy as the expectations for him as a #2 draft pick are waaay higher than they were Mahomes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Ridiculous how the Patriots always somehow get away with things. Jones with a vicious helmet to helmet that knocks Josh Allen out of the game, just as bad as Burfict's hit in the Raiders/Colts game, yet he's not ejected. Insult to injury, the Patriots didn't even get tangibly penalized for it because it was part of an offsetting penalty via a respective offensive holding call. Joke. There's no point in having personal foul caliber penalties if there's the chance they won't get applied. Offsetting for a personal foul has never made sense.

KC/Detroit had 5 lost fumbles between both teams in the 3rd quarter, a high not met since 1991. Chiefs lead 27-23 in a good one.
    There’s better angles of that play. Jones actually let up and tried to turn his shoulder into it, Allen was the one kept his helmet down

I think it's safe to say Dan Quinn is on thin ice in Atlanta. If not for a dropped TD pass by the Eagles' Nelson Agholor, the Falcons would be 0-4 this morning. Between Quinn and Jay Gruden in Washington who is winless, it's hard to tell who'll get the chop first. I could be wrong, but I doubt either will last the whole season.

I think it's safe to say Dan Quinn is on thin ice in Atlanta. If not for a dropped TD pass by the Eagles' Nelson Agholor, the Falcons would be 0-4 this morning. Between Quinn and Jay Gruden in Washington who is winless, it's hard to tell who'll get the chop first. I could be wrong, but I doubt either will last the whole season.
    Its being said Gruden knows he's gonna get fired more or less one of the weeks. Haskins doesn't look ready to come in and Gruden admitted a hit on Keenum made them decide to bring him in. That he wouldn't have had Haskins come in as he did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Half the AFC is 2-2

An 8-8 record very well may get you a WC spot
    Cream will start to rise. A couple of the 2-2's have done it not so convincingly if you take out the Dolphin wins.

Vega$ Raiders might be #2 in the West.

Odell Beckham had him a day, 2 receptions and only 17 yards but most notably getting choked out on the field. Chubb had the game of the weekend, this Baltimore run or passing D is not the one from years past I see now.

Josh Allen took the hit of the weekend, ****. I do not think they are better with whohisface, Bills bailed on Manuel too soon so I don't think Barkley is any kind of savior.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The awful Skins
    Washington is at Miami in 2 weeks. Somebody's got to win and I think the Dolphins have looked better than the Skins. Haskins is not ready and they have no weapons. Outside of The Jets, there isn't another win on Washington's schedule so they are on 0-16 watch. There really might not be a point in firing Gruden now because there is nobody that want's that job, if you do get Tua what are you gonna do with Haskins? Even the fans have largely bailed out on what was once a huge proud fanbase but the owner is huge clown still overpaying for mid-level production, that's his m.o. Capitals start in a week or so.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Its being said Gruden knows he's gonna get fired more or less one of the weeks. Haskins doesn't look ready to come in and Gruden admitted a hit on Keenum made them decide to bring him in. That he wouldn't have had Haskins come in as he did.
    When is Washington's bye week? If Gruden's gonna be axed, it'll happen then. But, of course, we're dealing with shithead owner Daniel Snyder, he could drop the hammer tomorrow, or this afternoon. As for Haskins, yeah, he looked bad, I suspect if Keenum is ready to roll, he'll start this coming Sunday.