Page 45 of 155 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    If the Vikes are already eager to cut Cousins loose, then they were idiots for signing him in the first place.
    As Max Kellerman and others brought up the Vikings looked at the numbers Cousins put up in Redskins offense. Not the overall record. Because he is a career .500 QB and the numbers didn't tell the whole story. They felt Cousins numbers was way better than Keenum's but he never had the success Keenum had in a playoff run as we saw. The Vikings are now realizing how this is.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

How bad it is it for the Redskins ? Well it just got worse. Leaked videos released has Gruden smoking etc and its claimed the videos are over a year old. Rumors are Gruden could be fired Monday after the team loses to New England. The videos surfaced the day Gruden named Colt McCoy the starter for this weekend. Due to Haskins still not being ready to start yet.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-are-not-new/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    How bad it is it for the Redskins ? Well it just got worse. Leaked videos released has Gruden smoking etc and its claimed the videos are over a year old. Rumors are Gruden could be fired Monday after the team loses to New England. The videos surfaced the day Gruden named Colt McCoy the starter for this weekend. Due to Haskins still not being ready to start yet.

Well, this has quickly shaped up to be a bad marriage that can't be saved and needs to be annulled.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Y'know, it wasn't that long ago that the Redskins publicly smeared their own GM as a drunk to force him out. This... this has Daniel Snyder's fingerprints all over it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

We were discussing whether the Giants should have taken Haskins over Jones. I think the way the Skins are mishandling him, we may never know what type of QB he could be. Not the first time a team, or even the Skins ruined a young QB. Maybe the next coach will do a better job.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    We were discussing whether the Giants should have taken Haskins over Jones. I think the way the Skins are mishandling him, we may never know what type of QB he could be. Not the first time a team, or even the Skins ruined a young QB. Maybe the next coach will do a better job.
    They're never going to get a good coach if Snyder keeps running people out of town with smear campaigns. Who would agree to work for him knowing that's how the relationship will end?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    They're never going to get a good coach if Snyder keeps running people out of town with smear campaigns. Who would agree to work for him knowing that's how the relationship will end?
    Somebody desperate for an NFL coaching gig. I'm sure there are plenty of candidates. Whether they're any good or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I mean as much as Jay Gruden isn't a solid coach , the reasoning to sit him and let him learn a season is sound. Given that well...he only started 1 season of College football. That they wanted to bring him along and not throw him in. I do think Gruden is toast after this week though.

NFL News

- Antonio Brown has filed grievances against the Oakland Raiders and New England Patriots for guaranteed money totaling $40+ million in guarantees. Brown is seeking to claim $29+ million and some salary from Oakland. He is also seeking to earn $9+ million and salary from New England. This grievance will be heard in the spring and Brown tweeted how ; "Its a shame owners can think to cancel guaranteed money..."

- Vontaze Burfict is appealing his season suspension and his hearing is for Tuesday. The NFL decided to review the entire game and actually found that Burfict delivered another illegal hit plays earlier before the one on the TE that got him suspended.

- Stefon Diggs will be playing this week for the Minnesota Vikings. During the week Diggs skipped some practices and voiced his displeasure with how the Vikings have been passing the ball. The team has said Diggs will not be traded . The Vikings have went to a run heavy approach and are 2-2 thus far.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Great to hear Bills QB Allen ill start so the Bills fans can't use the excuse the Bills would have won today if Allen started.

The Titans defeat the Bills 20-17 in a good close competitive game.
    A statement win for the Titans to win 2 consecutive games, Marota throws 1 TD, Titans defense has 2 turnovers both Ints, and Henry runs for more than 95 yards and Henry runs for 1 TD.
    That is my game prediction

My Eagles are doing to the Jets what they SHOULD be doing, whacking them early and often. Jordan Howard scores a one yard TD, followed by LB Nate Geary returning a batted ball 50 some odd yards for another score.

Looks like the Jets and Bengals are headed to 0-5 this week. Both teams seem destined to suck as bad as possible.

Terrible day for Santos because he has missed 2 Field goals.
    Bills defense has been effective with the Bills leading 7-0 after 1 Half. The Titans will need to score TDs in the 2nd Half or will be a long miserable day.

Shocker so far is that the Skins have been effective leading and keeping the game close vs the great Patriots.
    Patriots lead the The Skins 9-7, and Skins might be able to keep the game close for a full half which I wasn't expecting.

I’ll give the Jets credit, they’re playing their hearts out on defense, even though they’re down 21-0 early in the third quarter, but their offense has been nonexistent.

Titans intercepted Allen and took advantage of great field position moving the football, and Henry after getting the Football jumped into the endzone.

The Bills defense could not keep the Titans out of the endzone