Page 47 of 155 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Colts are giving up.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Grats Colts!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The only team I really wanted to see lose this week was Raiders for their players and coach defending a piece of **** in Burfict. Such a shame that didn't happen. Not a good sign , likely the NFLPA will get that shithead back to playing before the season is out so he can try to injure more folks and laugh over it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Big props to the Colts for keeping Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City's offense in check last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Looks like Jay Gruden got the chop this morning. Anyone who had him as the first head coach fired in your dead pool, congratulations!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...zzQ?li=BBnbfcL

Bill Callahan now replaces Jay Gruden as interim Redskins HC.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Oy. Doomed!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

There are four teams that are winless. The good news for the Miami Dolphins is that they play the other three teams at home, beginning with Washington this week. The Dolphins could end up with a 3-13 season. Each of the other winless teams plays one home game another one of the winless teams, so they could all win at least one game.

The Steelers and the Falcons are done at 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Looks like Jay Gruden got the chop this morning. Anyone who had him as the first head coach fired in your dead pool, congratulations!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...zzQ?li=BBnbfcL
    The Redskins have to get an offensive coach to help develop Haskins. Its clear he shouldn't come in this year or he'll be beaten up and look worse. Let Callihan start Keenum and McCoy the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    There are four teams that are winless. The good news for the Miami Dolphins is that they play the other three teams at home, beginning with Washington this week. The Dolphins could end up with a 3-13 season. Each of the other winless teams plays one home game another one of the winless teams, so they could all win at least one game.

The Steelers and the Falcons are done at 1-4.
    The Steelers are a weird team for sure. They have had 2 games where they clearly could have won. The 49ers game and Ravens. Except fumbles and allowing last minute drives killed that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So, how long does Atlanta's Dan Quinn before he gets the boot? He fired both his coordinators after last season, took over on defense, then watched his unit get lit up like a Christmas tree by the Texans to the tune of 55 points yesterday. If you ask me, I think the Falcons have never fully gotten over their historic collapse and loss to New England in Super Bowl LI, I suspect the clock is ticking on Quinn who's a dropped TD pass from Philly's Nelson Agholor in week two away from being 0-5.

So, how long does Atlanta's Dan Quinn before he gets the boot? He fired both his coordinators after last season, took over on defense, then watched his unit get lit up like a Christmas tree by the Texans to the tune of 55 points yesterday. If you ask me, I think the Falcons have never fully gotten over their historic collapse and loss to New England in Super Bowl LI, I suspect the clock is ticking on Quinn who's a dropped TD pass from Philly's Nelson Agholor in week two away from being 0-5.
    Blank will give him the season. Unlike Snyder who doesn't respect his coaches or GM's , Blank seems like a class act. But they will give Quinn the rest of the year and unless he turns it around he likely will be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Blank will give him the season. Unlike Snyder who doesn't respect his coaches or GM's , Blank seems like a class act. But they will give Quinn the rest of the year and unless he turns it around he likely will be fired.
    Blank already said as much.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Looks like the Jets and Bengals are headed to 0-5 this week. Both teams seem destined to suck as bad as possible.
    Damn. I was hoping to see Jim Tomsula or Rob Ryan get promoted for the lulz.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If Atlanta loses to the Cardinals this week, especially without Patrick Peterson playing to cover Julio Jones or Calvin Ridley... if they lose that game, Quinn's firing at year's end is a fait accompli.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    If Atlanta loses to the Cardinals this week, especially without Patrick Peterson playing to cover Julio Jones or Calvin Ridley... if they lose that game, Quinn's firing at year's end is a fait accompli.
    Personally, I never understood firing a coach during the season in football for poor perfomance.

Baseball, hockey, basketball ... you can turn it around, but not so much football.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-07-2019 at 03:19 PM.