Page 70 of 155 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    We need the Super Tank Bowl in Week 16 to stay perfect between Cincy and Miami.
    The loser should be demoted to the XFL for a season instead of winning a 1st round pick.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Any Given Sunday was shown while not unexpected the Eagles could win vs the Bills, what I was not expecting was the Eagles to make the pretty good Bills look like chumps and made the game an embarrassment winning 31-13. A great win for the Eagles after the misery of 2 consecutive road losses in Minnesota and Dallas.

The Bengals continue to be the Bungals since they lost in London to the Rams 24-10. The Bengals are a great threat to finish 0-16, and the Dolphins are the main threat since Management set them up intentionally to fail using the same plan that the 76ers used.

A challenging day for a great kicker except he showed why he''s 1 of the best by kicking a game winning field goal for the Colts.
    The Broncos finding another common gut punch since most of their losses have been by 1 possession or less.

The Titans for the 2nd consecutive week played in a Barnburner in Nashville, and the Titans defense again played effective late in the game when needed.
    The Titans defense stopped the Bucs on 4th and 1 on a uncreative running play, and classic Winston went for the long football and Logan Ryan in the right place at the right time took advantage diving and catching the Football.
    The Titans improve to 4-4, and 2-2 at home after losing their 1st home games.

The Titans win 27-23 in a great exciting close game, and the Titans won the Turnover battle 4-1. While the Bucs played better than the embarrassment vs the Panthers in London, they still lost the turnover battle by more than 2 which is a main reason why they lost a close game.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    RIP DA Bears
    Its pretty clear the Bears aren't gonna win with Mitchell Trubisky , even with them handing the ball off 35 times today to grind the game out.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its pretty clear the Bears aren't gonna win with Mitchell Trubisky , even with them handing the ball off 35 times today to grind the game out.
    What do they do?

Oak's got their 1st round pick in 2020, I don't trading the 21 first round is advisable.

Do they try to get a vet in the off season like Rivers?

What do they do?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

What do they do?

Oak's got their 1st round pick in 2020, I don't trading the 21 first round is advisable.

Do they try to get a vet in the off season like Rivers?

What do they do?
    Go back to Chase Daniels before they lose the season completely is my advice. Daniels by many is a lot better than Trubisky running Nagy's system. (He's been in this system from KC and Philadelphia). They maybe able to let Daniels pull the trigger for the rest of this season and maybe next year.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Not surprisingly Raiders D cost them the game.

But it was a close good game.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

With Aaron Rodgers riding a hot streak right now , I can't see KC winning tonight. Its one thing to destroy Joe Flacco defensively , but stop Rodgers ? Ehh ...also Matt Moore will really need to step it up. Its his 1st real start in years. Gonna be one of those ...KC is a huge underdog deals.

Stop me if you've heard this one before... but Texans DE J.J. Watt is going to miss the rest of the season with an injury. Torn pectoral muscle this time.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

JJ Watt out for the year with a torn pectoral. Tore it tackling Josh Jacobs.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Stop me if you've heard this one before... but Texans DE J.J. Watt is going to miss the rest of the season with an injury. Torn pectoral muscle this time.
    JJ Watt out for the year with a torn pectoral. Tore it tackling Josh Jacobs.
    A damn shame. Watt is one of the most snakebitten players in the league.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sounds like the wheels have come off in Denver....

Joe Flacco criticizes Broncos coaches as 'afraid to lose' after Colts' comeback

Denver Broncos quarterback Joe Flacco was none too happy about some of the strategic decisions his coaching staff made down the stretch of Sunday's 15-13 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.

And he made that very, very clear in his postgame news conference, accusing Vic Fangio and company of being "afraid to lose" and "afraid to be aggressive."

"I just look at it like, we're now a 2-6 football team and we're afraid to go for it in a two-minute drill, you know?" Flacco told reporters. "Like, who cares if you give the ball back to the guys with 1:40 left? They obviously got the field goal anyway.

"And once again: We're a 2-6 football team. And it just feels like we're kind of afraid to lose a game."
    OUCH! That can't be good. With the Broncos seeming to have gone into tank mode after trading WR Emmanuel Harris early last week, Could yesterday's loss which ended the Broncos' season launch a full blown fire sale? And does head coach Vic Fangio survive this mess?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Giants, Broncos, and Jets are all done. Seven teams are now chasing draft position. The Bucs and Browns will be joining them if they lose their next game.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sounds like the wheels have come off in Denver....

Joe Flacco criticizes Broncos coaches as 'afraid to lose' after Colts' comeback

OUCH! That can't be good. With the Broncos seeming to have gone into tank mode after trading WR Emmanuel Harris early last week, Could yesterday's loss which ended the Broncos' season launch a full blown fire sale? And does head coach Vic Fangio survive this mess?

Flacco has a point on that final drive. Its 3rd and 5 and a close game. Who doesn't call a pass in that situation to try and keep the ball to eat the final clock ?

There is BIG rumors Tom Brady will be ending his run in New England this season after 20 seasons. Adam Shefter is reporting that Brady has put his house up for sale , Brady's personal trainer has put his house up for sale as well and Brady can opt out after the season.

If this is true Belichick may end up fucking up major here. Its clear Brady is the BIG reason his team has won so many Super Bowls and competed so well. Now if Brady wanted to retire sure I could understand it. If he decided he was done at 42 , while still playing at a high level with guys who really aren't good at WR...then yeah. You could say Tom Brady wanted to go out on top at top of his game at age 42.

The last time Belichick didn't have Brady was Matt Cassel and he did decent. But we saw where his career went. Before that he had cycled through QB's in Cleveland like Vinny Testeverde , Eric Zier and more. Hell he once pushed a great QB and local hero in Bernie Kosar out of town and he later admitted he screwed up doing that. If Brady gets pushed out , that fanbase will be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    There is BIG rumors Tom Brady will be ending his run in New England this season after 20 seasons. Adam Shefter is reporting that Brady has put his house up for sale , Brady's personal trainer has put his house up for sale as well and Brady can opt out after the season.

If this is true Belichick may end up fucking up major here. Its clear Brady is the BIG reason his team has won so many Super Bowls and competed so well. Now if Brady wanted to retire sure I could understand it. If he decided he was done at 42 , while still playing at a high level with guys who really aren't good at WR...then yeah. You could say Tom Brady wanted to go out on top at top of his game at age 42.

The last time Belichick didn't have Brady was Matt Cassel and he did decent. But we saw where his career went. Before that he had cycled through QB's in Cleveland like Vinny Testeverde , Eric Zier and more. Hell he once pushed a great QB and local hero in Bernie Kosar out of town and he later admitted he screwed up doing that. If Brady gets pushed out , that fanbase will be pissed.
    Rumor is Brady is buying a home in Connecticut. Guerrero has already purchased a new one in Plymouth. Tom might actually be leaving, but this also has the look of a story that is pushing itself rather than the done deal it's being reported as.
    Dark does not mean deep.