Page 77 of 155 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2317

Oak pulls out the W to go to 4-4

But man did the SD take Green Bay out to the woodshed.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I saw a brief clip of this as funny NFL announcing. Harlan is so good at describing this on Monday Night Football I laughed...

"He now is bare chested , waiving his arms !"

1) Kevin Harlan is currently my favorite NFL broadcaster, followed closely by Dave Pasch, the Cardinals color commentary guy, who's great. Honestly, the radio announcers the NFL has are running circles around the TV guys.
    2) Whoever the hell the security company is contracted to work in Santa Clara are a f***ing embarrassment. No one should ever be allowed to get on the field by security if they're just doing their damned jobs, and that this guy ran free for a minute before anyone even reacted to f***ing chase him is ridiculous.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

C'mon Baltimore. Moving the ball well against this supposedly best defense. Looling for N.E. to get exposed on a couple fronts tonight.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Rock and Roll Ravens on SNF 17-0 Early 2nd

If they defeat the Patriots it won't be an upset because the Ravens are a great team, and it's in Baltimore.

The Dolphins are a awful team with not much talented players which is why if they defeated the great Patriots that would be an upset.
    A bad or awful team defeating a good or great team is an upset, a good or great team defeating a good or great team is not an upset.

The Collinsworth Patriot boot licking is trying hard to get a foothold. Ravens wrecking these muthafuckas proper.
    Belichick circling the wagons. Pats get a special team gift.
    You bet yer ass.

17-0 Ravens but that special teams turnover is the type of crap that makes you eventually lose to the Patriots.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    17-0 Ravens but that special teams turnover is the type of crap that makes you eventually lose to the Patriots.
    And, sure enough, the Pats score.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

And then the Ravens go 3 and out.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

How bad is it in Cleveland ? They lost to a 3rd string QB who was rushed into starting due to Joe Flacco's injury. A guy who hadn't taken a regular season snap all season beat the Browns today. Its clear the Browns aren't gonna make the playoffs let alone win a division.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Gets worse, Jermaine Whitehead lost his **** on Twitter after the game, threatening to shoot a local radio personality who called out his poor play. He proceeded to get into it with a bunch of other users with more allusions to shootings and racial slurs.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

How bad is it in Cleveland ? They lost to a 3rd string QB who was rushed into starting due to Joe Flacco's injury. A guy who hadn't taken a regular season snap all season beat the Browns today. Its clear the Browns aren't gonna make the playoffs let alone win a division.
    So much for all that Browns hype. What are the odds head coach Freddie Kitchens lasts the season?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Gets worse, Jermaine Whitehead lost his **** on Twitter after the game, threatening to shoot a local radio personality who called out his poor play. He proceeded to get into it with a bunch of other users with more allusions to shootings and racial slurs.
    Wait, what...

Baltimore pass rush is so close. Brady on a short field is still a strenth. Good stop. Pats come within 7 after the turnover.
    You bet yer ass.

The Factory of Sadness keeps manufacturing for another year, it seems.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Wait, what...

Baltimore pass rush is so close. Brady on a short field is still a strenth. Good stop. Pats come within 7 after the turnover.
    https://twitter.com/DynastyCLE/statu...65864042733568

17 point Raven lead less than 4 minutes left. I feel Edelman has emptied his trick bag for the night so we'll see what the struggling Patriot offense has left.
    You bet yer ass.