Page 84 of 155 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2317

Its just my luck. First Saints game I get to watch all season and they are getting manhandled by The Falcons of all teams.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah KC is just not a good team really. The Raiders and Chargers have a shot at winning this division really. I knew going into season Mahomes can only do so much. I mean he threw for 400+ yards today. He can't play defense and stop teams from scoring points. Just a fucking travesty really.

Maybe in a decade or two KC will make a Championship game to fail again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That is scary dangerous to do really. The Lions allowed Stafford to play with broken bones in his friggen back ? What happens if he takes a hit wrong ? I get Stafford wanted to play badly ala most guys. But for fucks sake you can't allow a guy to possibly injure himself to a point he could end up crippled. Goodell needs to investigate this.
    How much of that was the Lions allowing Stafford to play, and how much was Stafford not telling the medical staff just how much pain he was in? Stafford wouldn’t be the first player to risk his health by concealing injuries so he can take the field.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

A Week after the misery in Charlotte the Titans would rebound in a unforgettable terrific high scoring close competitive game defeating the Chiefs 35-32. Mahomes returning made it damn challenging for the Titans except the Titans being tenacious and resilient would not be denied a win.
    The Titans did block a field goal to end the game, and avoid overtime.
    I'm happy that the Titans defeated the Mahomes Chiefss so the excuse can be used the Titans defeated the Moore Chiefs, Moore is a decent starting QB with decent mobility.

Henry had a terrific game running for more than 130 yards, and multiple touchdowns.
    Henry did get more than 2 carries in the 1st half which was needed because he only had 2 carries when the Panthers defeated the Titans 30-20 and the game was 17-0 at halftime.
    The game was tied 13-13 at halftime, and the 2nd half was amazing in Nashville.

1 of the best games of NFL week 10, the 2019 season, and of this decade.

Brian Hoyer fucking sucks. Outside of getting out rocked in the sack dept, Fitz is winning the journeyman QB battle.

These Romo Corona commercials are hilarious on an Adam McKay level.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Wow the Dolphins might continue to sabotage with winning more games since it's a known fact Management set them up to tank so they would get the number 1 draft pick.
    Barnburner in Indy, Fitzpatrick did throw a INT returned for a TD, and the Dolphins have played effective vs the Colts.

A Great day for the Titans because they defeated the Chiefs 35-32, and the Dolphins defeated the Colts in a low scoring good close game 16-12. The Titans gained some ground since they improved to 5-5, and the Colts lost their 2nd Consecutive game and are now 5-4.
    It is terrific that the Titans enter their bye week 5-5 since they could have been 4-6 because of having to win a challenging high scoring game vs the Chiefs.

Great job Dolphins they continue to sabotage the tanking with winning games while the Bengals not set up to tank continue to be an embarrassment that most likely could finish 0-16 and get the Number 1 Draft pick.

Effective rebound win for the Packers since they've outplayed the road team the Panthers, and are winning 24-16 late 4th except a lead is futile if the Packers defense can't defend the lead in currently snowing Green Bay.

I'm glad I never went over board insane proclaiming a teams greatness after 1 game. I can understand Titans fans don't have a lot to cheer for this decade given how they turned Mariota into shit within a few seasons. But the "best game this decade..."

Even I know that is a lot of smoke your blowing. There was a Super Bowl game where a team came back from 28 points down and won for fucks sake this decade. Let alone a Ryan Tannehill team facing a shit defense.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

NFL Notes...

- Pat Mahomes needed 1 pass to shake off cobwebs as its joked his 1st pass was off and he threw a Int that was ruled hitting the grass. Mahomes was perfect the rest of the way and now has an insane line heading into week 11 after missing 2 games. He now has 2,600+ yards and 18 TD's and 1 Int.

- Carolina lost today but face a big off season of question marks. Cam Newton its reported is likely to now have surgery on his ankle. Which will sideline him 2-3 months and he's due $18+ million against the cap next season and has a $2+ signing bonus. Its said Newton's deal makes it easy to trade him for a team needing a QB. The young QB Kyle Allen has a very team friendly deal. In fact due to being on practice squad last year his contract rolled into this season so he's under contract for league minimum for 3 seasons and will be a restricted free agent after that !

- With both NY teams facing a terrible season , Adam Gase may have won a game that could save his job for a week. The Jets won their 2nd game of the season against the Giants in a close one.

- LA lost a shocker as the Steelers and Mason Rudolph are now 5-4 on the season. How the Rams lost this is wild considering the Rams made a big trade for Ramsey 2-3 weeks ago.

- Tampa Bay won a close one which is a tale of 2 QB's. As Kyler Murray has started to adjust better to NFL game , Jamesis Winston continues his struggle with Ints and turnovers . Tampa won but the big question is whether Tampa keeps him in 2020.

I'm glad I never went over board insane proclaiming a teams greatness after 1 game. I can understand Titans fans don't have a lot to cheer for this decade given how they turned Mariota into shit within a few seasons. But the "best game this decade..."

Even I know that is a lot of smoke your blowing. There was a Super Bowl game where a team came back from 28 points down and won for fucks sake this decade. Let alone a Ryan Tannehill team facing a shit defense.
    I could have worded that better because that was 1 of the best games this decade not the best game this decade.

And I'll agree with you that the Falcons legendary chokejob with the Patriots great comeback in the Super bowl which is the biggest blown lead in a Super Bowl, and Falcons losing in overtime makes that game a Masterpiece for a Falcons chokejob and a great Patriots comeback that the Falcons will forever dread as the worst thing ever because they did not finish their best chance to win a Super Bowl which was in a game vs Brady the Goat and the Patriots.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Without even playing, my Eagles pulled into a first place tie with Dallas after the Cowboys lost to Minnesota 28-24 last night. Good!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Without even playing, my Eagles pulled into a first place tie with Dallas after the Cowboys lost to Minnesota 28-24 last night. Good!
    Now you just hope the Eagles sustain that since the Cowboys played better than them in the 2nd half including winning in Philly which is why the Cowboys won the division in a 2 teams race.

The Bengals most likely finish 0-16 or 1-15 because of having a rookie QB starting that didn't start until NFL week 10 which is late in the NFL regular season, and the Dolphins game looks less winnable because the Fitzpatrick Dolphins I'm confident play better than the hapless Bengals.
    Amazing that the Bengals were not set up to tank and they might just get the number 1 pick and finish winless, while the Dolphins now have sabotaged the Management plan with 2 wins and I'm confident they win more than 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Now you just hope the Eagles sustain that since the Cowboys played better than them in the 2nd half including winning in Philly which is why the Cowboys won the division in a 2 teams race.

The Bengals most likely finish 0-16 or 1-15 because of having a rookie QB starting that didn't start until NFL week 10 which is late in the NFL regular season, and the Dolphins game looks less winnable because the Fitzpatrick Dolphins I'm confident play better than the hapless Bengals.
    Amazing that the Bengals were not set up to tank and they might just get the number 1 pick and finish winless, while the Dolphins now have sabotaged the Management plan with 2 wins and I'm confident they win more than 3 games.
    The Bengals were set up to tank the day Mike Brown took over.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

When I said 1 of the best games of the 2019 NFL week 10, the 2019 season, and this decade it is obvious that I meant the 1 of the best applies also to the 2019 season and this decade.

Also the Mahomes Chiefs were mostly picked to defeat the Titans in Nashville so of course I'm going to be happy in a game that the Titans could have lost because I've seen them not finish vs winning teams vs the Bills and Colts. In other words wasted effort that is close but no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    The Bengals were set up to tank the day Mike Brown took over.
    His dad was a genius football guy. He built the Browns and then the Bengals. Its clear that Mike never got his fathers skill set regarding building teams.