Page 96 of 155 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2317

The Texans won the AFC South last night. I think they are headed for an 11-5 finish. I think the Colts are heading for a 10-6 finish and a possible wild card.

Extraordinary Member

NFL is releasing their 100 greatest players all time team.

The 12 RB's that made it

Jim Brown
    Earl Campbell
    Dutch Clark
    Eric Dickerson
    Lenny Moore
    Marion Motley
    Walter Payton
    Barry Sanders
    Gale Sayers
    OJ Simpson
    Emmitt Smith
    Steve Van Buren

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

The NFL was dead on right to have flexed the Eagles-Seahawks game out of prime time because it’s been an absolute dog with fleas. Seattle leads 10-3 early in the second half and it’s been a butt ugly slog of a game so far.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Been hearing rumblings that Rivers is on the way out of LA. I honestly hope so. While he's been a top tier QB for much of his time there, we need to start fresh under center. Chargers have a lot of young talent and need a younger QB to get them over the hump and to the Superbowl.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Man....EVERYTHING is going wrong for the Raiders today....guh

The Drops and the Officials were just the start....**** man....i hate early morning east coast games
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a great career and now a backup RB in Buffalo ; Frank Gore just passed Barry Sanders for 3rd all-time on the NFL rushing list yards wise. Will Frank Gore catch Walter Payton next ? He's 450+ yards rushing away from passing him for 2nd career all-time.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In a great career and now a backup RB in Buffalo ; Frank Gore just passed Barry Sanders for 3rd all-time on the NFL rushing list yards wise. Will Frank Gore catch Walter Payton next ? He's 450+ yards rushing away from passing him for 2nd career all-time.
    He is almost 1500 behind Payton, so I doubt he will be around to do that. It would take 3 more seasons.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He is almost 1500 behind Payton, so I doubt he will be around to do that. It would take 3 more seasons.
    Your right my eyes was bad. I thought Payton had 15,726 yards. I was off by the 1,000+ yards.

Today Gore now has 15,289 yards rushing. If he plays til he's 40 as its rumored he wants to do he has a shot at it if he averages 400-500 yards rushing the next couple seasons. But he's gonna be 37 next year. And only 1 RB has ever had a 1,000+ yard rushing season at 35 and that was J.H Johnson who played for the Steelers in the 1960's. In fact Johnson played his best seasons in his mid 30's for the Steelers then. Injuries finally ended his career after age 37.

But Gore has been injury free. He seems to be a RB who stays healthy and churns out carries n yards. Its clear he's gonna push to play after his year in Buffalo.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

A lot of blowouts already today, and the Titans seem to be blowing the doors off the Jags. Derrick Henry's having himself a day.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Roughest day has to go to Panthers kicker Slye. Missed two PAT and a short range field goal that would have given them the lead with 2 minutes left. Rough day.
    Last edited by babyblob; 11-24-2019 at 06:06 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Bengals have a legit shot at 0-16 folks. I had thought they beat the Steelers today. But damn...

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

The Bengals showing they are a awful team found another glorious way to choke in a close winnable game. The Steelers recovered a fumble, and were able to get a first down before taking knees. The Steelers won a low scoring game in the Jungle 16-10.

The Bengals are having their worst season because for the first time the Bengals are 0-11.

The Jets continue to rock and roll because they demolished the Raiders in New Jersey, and the Raiders showing the despair started using their 2nd String QB before the 4th Quarter started.
    While it was possible that the Jets could win at home doubtful anyone saw them demolishing the Raiders and looking like the terrific 2007 Patriots. No doubt Jets fans frustrated that it took them more than 5 games to start rocking and rolling.

It was great to see the Titans make it a miserable day for the Jaguars.
    The game became an embarrassment in the 2nd Half mostly the 3rd quarter because the Titans scored 28 points in the 3rd Quarter, the game was 35-3. While the Jaguars didn't quit that was to much for them to overcome since the Titans demolished the bad Jaguars 42-20.
    Henry looked great as usual mostly in the 2nd Half including he had a long running td, and a short distance running TD also he ran for more than 115 yards, Tannehill threw 2 TDs, and Tannehill showing he is a decent runner since he ran for 2 TDs.

A terrific team win for the Titans after their bye week, and they improve to 6-5.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Roughest day has to go to Panthers kicker Slye. Missed two PAT and a short range field goal that would have given them the lead with 2 minutes left. Rough day.
    Rookie kicker, too.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Niners 37, Packers 8

The real irony here was that the Eagles-Seahawks game was flexed out of the prime time slot because it was believed Niners-Packers would be more exciting and competitive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-25-2019 at 02:15 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Been hearing rumblings that Rivers is on the way out of LA. I honestly hope so. While he's been a top tier QB for much of his time there, we need to start fresh under center. Chargers have a lot of young talent and need a younger QB to get them over the hump and to the Superbowl.
    If Tua slips due to his being made of paper mache I could see the Chargers drafting him. If he's not fully recovered the Chargers could go with Rivers for one more year or find a veteran bridge QB like Andy Dalton to be there until Tua was ready.