Page 97 of 155 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Texans won the AFC South last night. I think they are headed for an 11-5 finish. I think the Colts are heading for a 10-6 finish and a possible wild card.
    I don't think they can beat the Titans who are playing extremely well now that they have a competent QB in Tannehill rather than Mariota. The Titans still have to play the Texans twice so they could even take the division. The Bills have a two game lead on the wildcard so its going to take a huge turnaround for offensively inept Colts to win 10 games and get a wild card. I don't think it will happen because Brissett is a competent game manager but he's not a QB that elevates the rest of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Niners 37, Packers 8

The real irony here was that the Eagles-Seahawks game was flexed out of the prime time slot because it was believed Niners-Packers would be more exciting and competitive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Brutal game. Great if you're a Niners fan, but pretty much no one else would have liked it.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Brutal game. Great if you're a Niners fan, but pretty much no one else would have liked it.
    Well, since that game was over at the half, people got to go to bed early.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Early in the season I said the Ravens would be going to the AFC Championship game and Green Bay would be in the Superbowl. Green Bay is no longer going to the Superbowl. That was a demoralizing whoopin', coming off the fnk bye no less for the Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Bengals have a legit shot at 0-16 folks. I had thought they beat the Steelers today. But damn...
    They still have Miami and The Jets on the schedule and they won't... couldn't be, the favorite in either.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I think at this point in the season the Superbowl will end up being The Ravens and Saints.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I think at this point in the season the Superbowl will end up being The Ravens and Saints.
    I think the only team that can beat the 49ers in the NFC is the Seahawks as proven already. Drew Brees is the conversation of all time greatest QB . . . . BUT . . . . he is clearly on the decline as his arm strength is gone and he never had much mobility to begin with. Their running game has also been weak lately.

The Seahawks can and will run the ball down your throat as they run more than any team in the league except maybe the Ravens and Russell Wilson is the best sack evading QB in the league.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In comical NFL News , after 4 weeks the Bengals have decided Finley is not the answer at QB for them and have benched him in favor of Andy Dalton. All in a desperate need to win at least 1 damn game !

I said it weeks ago , Mike Brown is utter **** as an owner and he could have signed like Kaepernick to at least attempt winning a game comically. Now he's ready to go back to Dalton again. All because someone took a knee for a national anthem.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Saints beat the Seahawks already. And I think they have a good shot at the 49er's on the 8th. I think whoever wins that game will win the NFC. But I still pick the Saints.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

In comical NFL News , after 4 weeks the Bengals have decided Finley is not the answer at QB for them and have benched him in favor of Andy Dalton. All in a desperate need to win at least 1 damn game !

I said it weeks ago , Mike Brown is utter **** as an owner and he could have signed like Kaepernick to at least attempt winning a game comically. Now he's ready to go back to Dalton again. All because someone took a knee for a national anthem.
    Whats the point of signing Kaep, to possibly win two games instead of zero? You don't get extra prizes for being second worst team instead of worst team. And its better for drafting if you are the worst.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Whats the point of signing Kaep, to possibly win two games instead of zero? You don't get extra prizes for being second worst team instead of worst team. And its better for drafting if you are the worst.
    Given the Bengals are an all around terrible team , you may discover your bridge QB to start next year while you get a rookie QB ready . Because either way , the Bengals will have to throw a rookie QB out there or sign Rivers for a season. Here they can bring in Kaepernick to have gotten an earlier jump to learn this system and be cheaper. Because Rivers will likely get a decent sized pay day if the Chargers left him go.

Its a Mike Brown led team , Kaepernick should have done crazy **** off the field and Brown would be proclaiming , "Every player deserves a 2nd chance !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Dude, stop sucking Kaepernick's martyr ****. He isn't better than Andy Dalton so there is nothing to gain for them by signing him.

Kaepernick doesn't even really want to be in the NFL again. Here is how his "tryout" really went:

NFL: Hey, Mr Kaepernick we are going to offer you a special interview we have never given to anyone else.

Kaepernick: Ok.

Day of the interview:

Kaepernick: **** you NFL, if you want to hire me you have to attend MY INTERVIEW sixty miles away on short notice and I'm going to wear a shirt implying your racist while doing it.

As Stephen Smith pointed out on ESPN Kaepernick is far more interested in being a martyr now than being a QB.
    Last edited by TriggerWarning; 11-25-2019 at 03:20 PM.

As a Dolphins fans I'm thrilled the Bengals have gone back to Dalton. We have a better chance of losing to them in a few weeks while the Bengals have a better chance at winning two games. I'm fully on the Blow for Burrow train.

Exactly. As a long suffering Dolphins fan I know full well its better to suck absolutely than be just below average. Sucking absolutely gives you a shot at turning your franchise around with the best QB in the draft.

Its why there is absolute panic in the Dolphin fandom right now on all sites where I follow them as the Bengals have the inside track to the #1 pick (Probably Burrow at this point) and Tua is scary because he is made of paper mache.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Dude, stop sucking Kaepernick's martyr ****. He isn't better than Andy Dalton so there is nothing to gain for them by signing him.

Kaepernick doesn't even really want to be in the NFL again. Here is how his "tryout" really went:

NFL: Hey, Mr Kaepernick we are going to offer you a special interview we have never given to anyone else.

Kaepernick: Ok.

Day of the interview:

Kaepernick: **** you NFL, if you want to hire me you have to attend MY INTERVIEW sixty miles away on short notice and I'm going to wear a shirt implying your racist while doing it.

As Stephen Smith pointed out on ESPN Kaepernick is far more interested in being a martyr now than being a QB.
    Go back to being pissed off because someone took a fucking knee as usual. Besides the fact the very organization your fucking sitting here telling us is too good to sign Kaepernick has signed domestic fucking abusers like this lists over your horse **** reasons why Kaepernick isn't employed now. (Since your reasons were ...he looked bad in a Bears game in 2016 , yet played weeks later and struggled 1 season).

https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...ms_have_t.html

Mike Brown gives 2 shits about domestic assaults and all over this. Your issue that now Kaepernick changed a practice schedule is beyond silly , he changed it...8 teams still went and the NFL gave the video to teams. But hey keep telling us again how the Bengals can't sign this guy yet signed the list we see here comically.

And Dalton isn't better at all. He's struggled for 2-3 seasons and the fans have begged the franchise to move on. Going back to him is a pure comedy act. And if the Dolphins lose to this , then they deserve people to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Exactly. As a long suffering Dolphins fan I know full well its better to suck absolutely than be just below average. Sucking absolutely gives you a shot at turning your franchise around with the best QB in the draft.

Its why there is absolute panic in the Dolphin fandom right now on all sites where I follow them as the Bengals have the inside track to the #1 pick (Probably Burrow at this point) and Tua is scary because he is made of paper mache.
    Throwing an inexperienced QB into starting can backfire before they are ready. We saw that with Rosen and given how terrible Bengals are you should know this. Its why teams use a bridge QB. But hell we debated this last time with Washington. Its no shock these franchises suck like ****. Because they would rather sign assholes and then claim.."We believe in 2nd chances.."

Lol...they are a joke like the Bengals who if they draft Tau and whoever else , they likely will do a Redskins and rush someone in way before they are ready.

And that shirt you and Steven Smith was so hot over ....well...looks like he didn't wear it during the actual work out.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/us/co...rnd/index.html

At his workout Saturday, Kaepernick eventually shed the Kunta Kinte shirt for an outfit more befitting the occasion, but even that carried its own deeper meaning. He tossed passes wearing a sleeveless athletic shirt from Nike, which last year made Kaepernick the face of their brand.
    Nike's ad campaign featuring Kaepernick included the tagline, "Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything."
    DAAAAAAMN YOOOOU KAAAAEPPPERNICCCK !!

Being honest , again what a load of horse ****. Your worried over a fucking shirt and peaceful protest deal than someone who can play. Yet the very teams mentioned last time have signed assholes off the street who have big court cases. Just mind boggling.