Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Well yes, they don't have fight for days and are not breathing hard no limits stamina. But my point was if after 24 hours of fighting you can still shake it off and be ready to go full tilt again after a handful of seconds of taking a knee then getting tired to the point of being unable to fight during this battle seems unlikely to the point of being a non factor. Hence my stance of no stamina problems.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Well yes, they don't have fight for days and are not breathing hard no limits stamina. But my point was if after 24 hours of fighting you can still shake it off and be ready to go full tilt again after a handful of seconds of taking a knee then getting tired to the point of being unable to fight during this battle seems unlikely to the point of being a non factor. Hence my stance of no stamina problems.
    Except we still don't actually know that they fought for 24 hours. All we actually see is 20 seconds of fighting and then them taking a break, with an implication they have been repeating this cycle a lot.

Plus, we don't actually see them injure each other during said skirmish. Where as you put forward the idea that they can have their flesh destroyed repeatedly through repeated AoE attacks and keep fighting without issue. Which is specifically a thing they haven't done and fail at doing. Even if Bill's attack didn't vaporize them (and it would) having their entire flesh boiled off by continuous lightning strikes or whatever would still tax them and leave them useless.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Also, part of the whole deal of DMC3 was that Joker was specifically waiting for Dante and Vergil to tear each other apart enough that he could beat them in a fight.

Extraordinary Member

Point is, that while Dante is very impressive he just doesn't have the damage output, durability or healing factor to hang with Beta Ray Bill and his space-faring, planet busting capabilities.

I'd say that Nero vs Hercules is the most interesting fight since Hercules is a bit more limited in his abilities compared to Bill and Thor. But I'm thinking that he can just tank anything Nero throws at him, being a class 100 and all.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Hasn't Thor fought Frost Giants for months on end?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Hasn't Thor fought Frost Giants for months on end?
    Was actually Zeus/Olympus
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Was actually Zeus/Olympus
    It was both - he fought frost giants for 9 straight months without sleep, eat or drink?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It was both - he fought frost giants for 9 straight months without sleep, eat or drink?
    I mean he probably got some blood in his mouth. Was more than likely the Asgardian equivalent of drinking water after chewing spearmint gum.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan