Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default Marvel Action Figures, Statues and Other Collectibles Thread

    Here's the thread to show off your Marvel swag. From figures to shirts and everything in between.

    Feel free to make recommendations and provide details that could be helpful.



    Iron Man Black and Gold.jpg

    IMG_20180507_173039.jpg

  2. #2
    Fantastic Member tbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    426

    Default

    More Ironman. here is Hulkbuster Ironman

    image1.jpg
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  3. #3
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Medusa From Gallery Select.


    IMG_20190903_170335.jpg

  4. #4
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Better pick of the Mark 46

    IM Mark 46.jpg

  5. #5
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Awesome.

    To the Marvel Legends (ML) collectors, do y’all think Robbie Reyes & his Hellcharger would be better in a deluxe Riders series or HasLab?

  6. #6
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Awesome.

    To the Marvel Legends (ML) collectors, do y’all think Robbie Reyes & his Hellcharger would be better in a deluxe Riders series or HasLab?
    There's a company called Jada Toys and they put out a couple of die-cast figures with cars. I think they could do a very good hell-charger along with Robbie.

    See below:

    IMG_20190903_182406.jpg

    IMG_20190903_183026.jpg

  7. #7
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,281

    Default

    Since the GN Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom : Triumph and Torment is my all time favorite, I like create a tribute to it in statues and actions figures

    Using Funko Pops (still haven't seen a Mephisto yet)



    Using the Eaglemoss lead figures



    Using Bowen Designs mini-busts


  8. #8
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Since the GN Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom : Triumph and Torment is my all time favorite, I like create a tribute to it in statues and actions figures

    Using Funko Pops (still haven't seen a Mephisto yet)



    Using the Eaglemoss lead figures



    Using Bowen Designs mini-busts

    Ha! I just started getting into the Funko Pops figures.

    Nice Doom, Strange, Mephisto thing you got going on.

  9. #9
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,281

    Default

    This is where I keep the Bowen Designs stuff and Eaglemoss figures, underneath a Gabriele Del Otto signed print I got from eBay a while back.





  10. #10
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Ha! I just started getting into the Funko Pops figures.

    Nice Doom, Strange, Mephisto thing you got going on.
    Thanks. I also have a Captain Marvel and a Nick Fury (jr.) that I was given as a present. The Doom Funko pop I got about 4 or 5 years ago and it's crazy the prices you see it going for on eBay. Several hundred dollars at least. I almost got the Metallic Doom but for some reason didn't. I've seen it on eBay for as high as $1,000

    Here are some more Bowen Designs that are in the curio cabinet



  11. #11
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    That's real nice IM. Really nice. I mostly have Marvel Legends figures, some statues and a few Funkos.

    I don't have a cabinet or curio yet to display my stuff. I keep them in the packaging for now until I can find a display case I really like.

  12. #12
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    There's a company called Jada Toys and they put out a couple of die-cast figures with cars. I think they could do a very good hell-charger along with Robbie.

    See below:

    IMG_20190903_182406.jpg

    IMG_20190903_183026.jpg
    Those look very nice, but I'm hoping for a Legends one, which I don't know which would be better: HasLab or Riders series, same with Punisher's Van

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member Raye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,299

    Default

    I have acquired a number of odd knickknacks over the years, and have quite a few Marvel Pops



    these are normally kinda scattered all around, so i just assembled them all together here. also, i know the Sentry Bot isn't Marvel but Jane needed him to stand.



    but the crown jewel is some original art:



    I really need to get a proper frame for it though. I also have a few convention sketches.

    I also have this on pre-order: http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000003390/

    And i have a few t-shirts.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-03-2019 at 07:47 PM.

  14. #14
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    13,281

    Default

    I went to one of the local craft & hobby store chains to get my original art framed. They have a special kind of glass to frame them in that will prevent the art from fading from exposure to sunlight coming into the room. I saw one comic book store damage some pretty pricey silver age comics by displaying them in an area that got a good deal of sunlight and the covers got really faded.

    I was at C2E2 a couple of years ago and went to the artist alley where I met Jim Cheung and his usual inker at that time Mark Morales. I was able to get a page from the Young Avengers: Children's page from Mark and Jim Cheung was gracious enough to sign it too. I'll have to take a better picture because it's on the border and it's very small. His pages were going much higher (they each had pages for sale) but I like this page that I got from Morales. It is in issue #7, page 17. So when I got it home, I turned it over and then I saw that Cheung had some sketches on the back of the page. Kind of a neat bonus feature.



  15. #15
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I have acquired a number of odd knickknacks over the years, and have quite a few Marvel Pops



    these are normally kinda scattered all around, so i just assembled them all together here. also, i know the Sentry Bot isn't Marvel but Jane needed him to stand.



    but the crown jewel is some original art:



    I really need to get a proper frame for it though. I also have a few convention sketches.

    I also have this on pre-order: http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000003390/

    And i have a few t-shirts.

    Real nice collection of Pops and I have that Marvel Now Thor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •