Default Pennywise vs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pennywise vs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pennywise: "Tonight, I dine on Turtle soup."

Unless we're factoring in Maturin the Turtle God giving them enhanced psychic abilities to allow them to resist and counter IT like he did the Losers, the Turtles are killed and eaten.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

It’s not invincible...he was killed by regular humans

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    It’s not invincible...he was killed by regular humans
    Who were specifically being empowered by Pennywise's opposite.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Book or movie versions of Pennywise?
    Which version of The Turtles?
    Do they know anything about the Ritual of Chud?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

...this is not how the Rumble would go, but perhaps if the Losers were 90s kids it might've swung this way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

...this is not how the Rumble would go, but perhaps if the Losers were 90s kids it might've swung this way.
    IIRC this might have been plausible if the original novel Losers finally had kids who fought It.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Book or movie versions of Pennywise?
    Which version of The Turtles?
    Do they know anything about the Ritual of Chud?
    They could easily defeat Currywise since his cosmic status and origins in the mini-series were omitted, so they can just beat the crap out of him since he's a purely physical being in that version. As for the Ritual of Chud, even if the Turtles could perform it, it still took two creator Gods(Maturin and Gan) empowering the Losers to do meaningful damage to IT. Give them that advantage, combined with their superior mental and spiritual training, and TMNT would give Pennywise a hell of a fight.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

We’re the losers club empowered by the turtle god or did he just show them how to win?

I ask because I believe he was dead 27 years later.
    Last edited by Mider2009; 09-05-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which of the approximately fifty billion versions of the Turtles are we talking about? Also, does Donatello get any opportunity for prep?

This might be helpful explaining how Pennywise is defeated, exactly:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.denof...chud-explained

Based on this info, the humans were specifically *not* cosmically empowered in the second encounter, when they actually killed It.

New Pennywise!

spoilers:

Okay, so, Penny's weak to imagination and suggestion still, especially insults, sooooo IF the Turtles know this or can figure it out, they can take him down. The problem with that is, with PIS Off, there's not a lot stopping Penny from pulling all kinds of reality warping and illusion tricks on them, teleporting them around and butchering them while in the form of a giant spider monster spewing deadlights.
    end of spoilers

Plot Armor is basically the only reason The Losers won.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    New Pennywise!

spoilers:

Okay, so, Penny's weak to imagination and suggestion still, especially insults, sooooo IF the Turtles know this or can figure it out, they can take him down. The problem with that is, with PIS Off, there's not a lot stopping Penny from pulling all kinds of reality warping and illusion tricks on them, teleporting them around and butchering them while in the form of a giant spider monster spewing deadlights.
    end of spoilers

Plot Armor is basically the only reason The Losers won.
    spoilers:

Yeah if Skarwise isn't in full playing with food mode, distracting them with his area illusions long enough to shine the Deadlights into their eyes (which was his immediate response whenever he was loudly defied by even single Losers) would probably end it. At that point, being a big monster that can survive impalement through the head or torso might not even matter.
    end of spoilers