Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

(First time participating and this seems fun!)

I'll buy:

UNCANNY DEPTHS #1 (This sounds so good damn good.)
    GREEN LANTERN #2
    SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2 (Duke out on his own with friends sounds promising)
    THE PROTECTORS #0
    THE PROTECTORS #1
    THE OUTSIDERS #2

One of everything, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

I'll buy:

GREEN LANTERN #2
    SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2 (Duke out on his own with friends sounds promising)
    THE PROTECTORS #0
    THE PROTECTORS #1
    THE OUTSIDERS #2
    glad you liked it! given your avi, you are gonna love next month's cover.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    glad you liked it! given your avi, you are gonna love next month's cover.
    Man this idea of yours is brilliant. Looking forward to the covers!

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post

I'll buy:

GREEN LANTERN #2
    THE PROTECTORS #0
    THE PROTECTORS #1
    THE OUTSIDERS #2
    Thanks for checking us out! Hope to see you back next month!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 –– (Waiting patiently on the appearance of a Yellow Submarine...)
    Ha! I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. You get the prize.

Here are my picks:

BAT-WING #2
    HOUSE OF MYSTERY #2
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #2
    SENSATION COMICS #2
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 (Wait, am I supposed to buy my own book? Don't I get a comp copy?)
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #1
    VILLAINS UNITED #2

As the month ends, get your last minute purchases in before I tally sales totals and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

My buys for this month.

BAT-WING #2 (Everyone is in Jeopardy? Answers must be in the form of a Question!)
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #2 (Answering the continuity Question!)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #2 (Queenstown starts with Q! What other words begin with Q? That’s the Question!)
    DETECTIVE COMICS #2 (Riddler and Puzzler? Two characters that ask the best QuestionsQ
    THE FLASH #2 (Central City Citizen’s ace reporter would ask the questions known as the 5 Ws and sometimes H)
    GREEN LANTERN #2 (The Question about the possibility of reformation of criminals? Interesting!)
    HOUSE OF MYSTERY #2 (Mysteries are really unanswered Questions, aren’t they?)
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #2 (In space no one can hear you ask Questions.)
    THE OUTSIDERS #2 (Outsiders delving into the city? The English language creates so many good Questions.)
    THE PROTECTORS #0 (Free is my favorite flavor.)
    THE QUESTION #2 (Who knows if that dog steals the spotlight? I think the plotter is too busy making jokes to answer the Question.)
    RED X #2 (Secret Identities are a Question heroes struggle with. BTW, Kim Suskind is kewl.)
    SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2 (I’m liking the look and content of this series. The thought and originality are extraordinary. No Question about it.)
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 (Teenagers Question everything and I’m sure Kaira will be no different.
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #1 (Series is looking good. If only I wasn’t out of Question jokes.)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    My buys for this month.

BAT-WING #2 (Everyone is in Jeopardy? Answers must be in the form of a Question!)
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #2 (Answering the continuity Question!)
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #2 (Queenstown starts with Q! What other words begin with Q? That’s the Question!)
    DETECTIVE COMICS #2 (Riddler and Puzzler? Two characters that ask the best QuestionsQ
    THE FLASH #2 (Central City Citizen’s ace reporter would ask the questions known as the 5 Ws and sometimes H)
    GREEN LANTERN #2 (The Question about the possibility of reformation of criminals? Interesting!)
    HOUSE OF MYSTERY #2 (Mysteries are really unanswered Questions, aren’t they?)
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #2 (In space no one can hear you ask Questions.)
    THE OUTSIDERS #2 (Outsiders delving into the city? The English language creates so many good Questions.)
    THE PROTECTORS #0 (Free is my favorite flavor.)
    THE QUESTION #2 (Who knows if that dog steals the spotlight? I think the plotter is too busy making jokes to answer the Question.)
    RED X #2 (Secret Identities are a Question heroes struggle with. BTW, Kim Suskind is kewl.)
    SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2 (I’m liking the look and content of this series. The thought and originality are extraordinary. No Question about it.)
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 (Teenagers Question everything and I’m sure Kaira will be no different.
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #1 (Series is looking good. If only I wasn’t out of Question jokes.)
    Quintessentially questioning the quality of Q is quite the quandary!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Quintessentially questioning the quality of Q is quite the quandary!
    This month's New Dawn submissions are brought to you by the letter "Q".

Another month has passed in the dynamic Next Dawn manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, before we get into the units moved, CBR’s DC Next Dawn's editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project. Whether you plotted a book, let us know which titles were on your pull list, or just took some of your valuable time to check us out – thank you! This game wouldn’t be anything without you, so if you had fun, tell a friend! The more buys, the better! And best of all, it doesn’t actually cost you anything!

Also, don’t forget to get in on the conversation and all the latest news at the Next Dawn Bullpen!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s DC Next Dawn monthly sales tally and voting results for September 2019!

TOTAL SALES: 158!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: RED X #2 with 10!
    RUNNER-UPS: THE FLASH #2, GREEN LANTERN #2, THE OUTSIDERS #2, THE QUESTION #2, SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2, and
    VILLAINS UNITED #2 with 9
    LOWEST SELLING TITLE: ACTION COMICS #2, DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #2, and HOUSE OF MYSTERY #2 with 5.

BREAKDOWN:

RED X #2 - 10
    THE FLASH #2 - 9
    GREEN LANTERN #2 - 9
    THE OUTSIDERS #2 - 9
    THE QUESTION #2 - 9
    SIGNAL: WELCOME TO FREELAND #2 - 9
    VILLAINS UNITED #2 - 9
    THE PROTECTORS #0 - 8
    DETECTIVE COMICS #2 - 8
    LEGENDS OF THE MULTIVERSE #2 - 8
    UNCANNY DEPTHS #1 - 8
    BAT-WING #2 - 7
    DEADLY HANDS OF CONNOR HAWKE #2 - 7
    THE PROTECTORS #1 - 7
    SENSATION COMICS #2 - 7
    SWAMP THING: SEA OF GREEN #1 - 7
    BATWOMAN #2 - 6
    MYSTERY IN SPACE #2 - 6
    ACTION COMICS #2 - 5
    DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE #2 - 5
    HOUSE OF MYSTERY #2 - 5

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! I will be updating reward points shortly.