Talking MCU Hulk in the real world

If MCU Hulk appeared in the real world and started causing havoc. Let's say he starts off in Africa, as Avengers 2 did. Is there anything in the real world that can be done to stop or contain him?

Stop, as in, kill?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

There’s a scene in the first Avengers where Hulk gets pinned down by a Chitauri barrage and doesn’t get up until Tony flies through the portal.

A few JDAMs or MOABs should stop him.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    There’s a scene in the first Avengers where Hulk gets pinned down by a Chitauri barrage and doesn’t get up until Tony flies through the portal.

A few JDAMs or MOABs should stop him.
    ^ basically, this.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    ^ basically, this.
    Or a Grand Slam, only at Denny's
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

A pretty red head and a lullaby should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    A pretty red head.
    Oh no get someone else, I refuse.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

How about flooding the area with knockout gas and then just explaining to Bruce that he lost his cool when wakes up. He can probably figure out how to restrain himself once he realizes what happened. If it happens again, then I guess they have to hit him with something big like a hellfire or a tomahawk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    How about flooding the area with knockout gas and then just explaining to Bruce that he lost his cool when wakes up. He can probably figure out how to restrain himself once he realizes what happened. If it happens again, then I guess they have to hit him with something big like a hellfire or a tomahawk.
    Gas didn't work in his first film or the Hulkbuster fight.
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Will he stop rampaging for a selfie with a fan?

Sun's gettin' real low big guy...
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.