Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Would she have any Psi powers in her non ruby form?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I kind of liked Scott's powers in the E is for Extinction Secret Wars mini, they could adapt it to her.

Or like psychometry like her auntie, but she can't use it outside of Ruby form because she needs naked skin to use it.

Mighty Member

I'd love an Exiles with Blink, Nocturne, Bloodstorm, Jimmy Hudson or OML, Rachel, Cable, Ruby, Raze and other alternate children (mainly versions/children of Logan or the Summer's lol).

Oh, I love her! I'd love to see her in the 616 for a bit. Just to see her be with Emma and Scott!

You know, at one point during Captain America, I swear I thought I saw Ruby in the background. I thought she had snuck in and was going to pop up elsewhere.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Oh, I love her! I'd love to see her in the 616 for a bit. Just to see her be with Emma and Scott!

You know, at one point during Captain America, I swear I thought I saw Ruby in the background. I thought she had snuck in and was going to pop up elsewhere.
    Heh. I just imagined Ruby popping up in the background of multiple comics a la DC's New 52 Pandora. Wouldn't that be something?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Unclear! Ruby has never been seen outside her ruby-quartz form, because she's apparently afraid she'll rapidly age if she changes back. And apparently she doesn't have to eat when she's transformed, which given her dystopian environment was a definite plus.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Heh. I just imagined Ruby popping up in the background of multiple comics a la DC's New 52 Pandora. Wouldn't that be something?
    It feels like that's what Power Girl's doing these days.

So Hickman manages to get every mutant under the sun into Krakoa, but can't get my girl Ruby in there?

This won't stand—Dawn of X is CANCELLED!

So Hickman manages to get every mutant under the sun into Krakoa, but can't get my girl Ruby in there?

Maybe they will bring back Exiles with Ruby as the leader. I wouldn't mind if Rachel went there too because I feel like she is going to be shelved after the initial story in X-Men #1 and #2. It would be neat to have Rachel and Ruby meeting and working together. Lol, the daughter of Emma and the daughter of Jean on a team together.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Maybe they will bring back Exiles with Ruby as the leader. I wouldn't mind if Rachel went there too because I feel like she is going to be shelved after the initial story in X-Men #1 and #2. It would be neat to have Rachel and Ruby meeting and working together. Lol, the daughter of Emma and the daughter of Jean on a team together.
    It would be a hoot if they became best friends, since their moms' relationship is a bit... not-friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It would be a hoot if they became best friends, since their moms' relationship is a bit... not-friends.
    Yeah, I think the irony of that would be awesome!

Nathan and the Cuckoos can be guest stars or even regulars on the team.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That’d be perfection.

Mighty Member

With this polyamory-thing going on, who else likes the thought of Rachel having to babysit a bratty Ruby? XD

I had this mental image of SmolRuby pouting up a storm while Rachel telekinetically holds her up.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    With this polyamory-thing going on, who else likes the thought of Rachel having to babysit a bratty Ruby? XD

I had this mental image of SmolRuby pouting up a storm while Rachel telekinetically holds her up.
    I was thinking about the First Law of Krakoa being used to bring Ruby in. But Emma being pregnant while Scott is with Jean would cause such an outrage lol

BANNED

Ruby's profile isn't on file.
    Last edited by Shreene; 10-03-2019 at 01:46 AM.