Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i want to see one of the mystery characters at the end
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Almost said "Army of Darkness", but that's really more of a dark humor film to me, then an outright horror movie. Just hard to take the bad CGI seriously. In a good way.
    There was CGI in Army of Darkness? You sure you're not just mistaking so-so practical effects or stop motion with CG?

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    Brightburn sequel plz.
    This, but I'd prefer to see a couple spin-offs featuring some of the other horror super villains hinted at the end of the movie first. Maybe the evil Wonder Woman or Aquaman analogues. Then get a BrightBurn sequel a few years later when that kid's older, late teen early adult.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    From what I've gathered, its basically an evil Superman story, just without calling the character any of the previous names.

Well, more like Ultraman, but still. I'll just call it Earth 3 before the Crime Syndicate took over.
    Eh, not really. Ultraman is more of a mobster crime lord type, while BrightBurn is a psychopathic serial killer who is just starting out and who will wind up doing mass serial killings. Not the same thing. I'd much rather live in what little I know of the Crime Syndicate's earth where you can maybe survive if you keep your head down and pay your "protection" money, vs BrightBurn's horror earth. Basically Ultraman is like the Godfather or Scarface, and BB is Micheal Myers or Jason.

Keep in mind most of my Crime Syndicate knowledge comes from the animated versions. Which is just the one DTV movie and an episode of the Brave and the Bold.

I'd love to see werewolf movies make a revival, so remakes/reboots/sequels/prequels/spin-offs/new adaptations of things like An American Werewolf In London, The Howling, Dog Soldiers, Silver Bullet, The Wolf Man, whatever. Just get me more werewolves.

Dracula hasn't had a good film since the 90s, so anything that gives me a Dracula worth a damn again.

Frankenstein too, but after a few more years to let the smell of recent failures pass.

Creature from the Black Lagoon, obviously.

Two words - Hocus Pocus

Mighty Member

Getting back to my original post : maybe a Silent night deadly night with Bill Moseley as a classic 80's slasher. The actually takes place during real-world release of 1984 flick with Bill as the all too real killer...

Oh yeah, and a AVP flick with Colonial marines (dropships, tanks, pulse rifles etc.) caught in the middle would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Getting back to my original post : maybe a Silent night deadly night with Bill Moseley as a classic 80's slasher. The actually takes place during real-world release of 1984 flick with Bill as the all too real killer...

Oh yeah, and a AVP flick with Colonial marines (dropships, tanks, pulse rifles etc.) caught in the middle would be awesome!
    Not even AVP, I'd just love to see a Predator movie set in the future where humans are space faring and have laser/pulse/beam/ray weaponry.

Maybe a new attempt at Poltergeist, but perhaps trying to follow the original series somehow? Probably not going to happen of course, but there was some talk of a fourth film in the 90s, a prequel that would've taken place in the 19th century with Kane (apparentally already a demon even before death) facing off against Taylor (Who might've been in an earlier life, or maybe he's actually a ghost himself in II) before sealing himself and his cult in the cave underneath Coasta Verde. It would also have had the ancestors of the Freeling family.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth