Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273
Results 1,081 to 1,087 of 1087
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Look at the lust in Storms eyes #smh
    It would have cost you $0.00 to not say that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They were also in X-men Volume 3 together

Victor Gischler? I'm supposed to have read that?

Emma was right

No surprise to me a good writer such as Hickman finds Jean a boring character and had no interest in her. She has nothing to offer for an interesting story. Emma, on the other hand. Hickman did a great job with both of them, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    No surprise to me a good writer such as Hickman finds Jean a boring character and had no interest in her. She has nothing to offer for an interesting story. Emma, on the other hand. Hickman did a great job with both of them, lol.
    And that is what usually starts the fighting

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Scott and Ororo have always been close, IMO. They were in Claremont's run. They simply also interacted as leaders on a different level from that, and more and more in recent years.

It's the relationships of the Outback X-Men (Storm, Psylocke, Rogue, Colossus, Havok, etc.) that I don't always feel are serviced enough. More of late, but there was a dearth there for a number of years. Same for Wolverine, Psylocke and Jubilee when they used to be a unit post-Siege Perilous. Logan and Betsy had UXF but it was a long time before Betsy and Jubilee got together again in any way I recall - I think it was after she became British again.
    YES! That annoys me. Peter and Betsy, Betsy and Alex, Peter and Rogue... they almost never interact. And they went through hell together, damn.

Rosenberg's Astonishing had some nice Ali x Alex moments, maybe the first time ever since

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    YES! That annoys me. Peter and Betsy, Betsy and Alex, Peter and Rogue... they almost never interact. And they went through hell together, damn.

Rosenberg's Astonishing had some nice Ali x Alex moments, maybe the first time ever since
    With the exception of Alex, who has largely been off the X-men since the Brubaker run, Id say Peter, Betsy and Rogue have all interacted as teammates during several runs in recent years. There was X-men volume 3 and 4, Astonishing X-men and Gold

BANNED

We're not denying they have interacted. I just feel they rarely are seen socializing or interacting enough.