Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so the xmen destroy master mold but what is to stop them from just building another one? if they dont go after the people who find this thing it's only a matter of time before their worst fears become a reality.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Great issue! My personal guess. This is Moira’s tenth life and the current marvel 616 is her 11th. There were to many things off in the book for me to say this was the current 616. No mention of the inhuman mists and mutant cure/calahan/that got rid of so many mutants both. Wolverine wondering what is on the other side even though he just was dead over a year. M transforming. Xavier truly crying which is strange if they were all pod clones or can be cloned easily. And if they are going to clone them , how is wolverine back with his adamantium on the x-force covers? But I’m enjoying this immensely ! Another 5 issues to go !

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so the xmen destroy master mold but what is to stop them from just building another one? if they dont go after the people who find this thing it's only a matter of time before their worst fears become a reality.
    I don't know.

All, I know is that Doctor Gregor has screwed the Humans in her attempt at getting back at the Mutants for her Dead husband who committed suicide himself.

Both Wolverine and Nightcrawler have been to the afterlife, evidence this isn't the life we have been reading about till now.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-04-2019 at 04:52 PM.

Mighty Member

The Nightcrawler and Wolverine bit here was absolutely magnificent. Got right to the heart of both characters in just a few panels, and it's a suitably epic bit.

This issue felt, again, like an indictment of previous storytelling. Our heroes fighting against ridiculous odds and dying en mass, and even off panel. "This is just how it is." Contrasted with Hickman's final mission statement for the issue of "No more!" The metatextual element is pretty savage, actually, and not for the first time I'm really, really curious how different Dawn is going to end up being.

The X-men and the corner of Marvel really feel like they are on the cusp of something. I don't know quite what, yet. But it feels Morrisonian. Transformative. Don't let me down now, Mr. Hickman. Stick the landing and give us something truly different and exciting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It is there's no divergent timelines in Moiras lives it all happened. It's the same timeline. Also 616 hasn't existed since Hickmans secret wars
    These are not our X-Men that we read in comics month to month

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't know.

All, I know is that Doctor Gregor has screwed the Humans in her attempt at getting back at the Mutants for her Dead husband who committed suicide himself.
    right. what implications will this have on the mutants working with humans moving forward? it doesnt look good 4 them honestly
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'm curious about the teleportation device Gregor pulled out. Was that how they got to Cyclops, or was there something else we didn't see?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It is there's no divergent timelines in Moiras lives it all happened. It's the same timeline. Also 616 hasn't existed since Hickmans secret wars
    I'm 95% certain that the Earth-616 designation has continued to be used since Secret Wars. I think it was mostly in the Spider books. Spider-Gwen, Spider-Geddon, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
    These are not our X-Men that we read in comics month to month
    We don't know that.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

ugh. Next week is Powers.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm curious about the teleportation device Gregor pulled out. Was that how they got to Cyclops, or was there something else we didn't see?

I'm 95% certain that the Earth-616 designation has continued to be used since Secret Wars. I think it was mostly in the Spider books. Spider-Gwen, Spider-Geddon, etc

We don't know that.
    I think they will use it to attack Krakoa

Amazing issue
    Last edited by Chessboxer; 09-04-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Xavier (or whoever is wearing the helmet) has some plan but it looks like he's not ready to put it into practice yet. He needed to sacrifice some of his X-men to ensure that the New Master Mold and Nimrod were not created before he could finish the preparations.

I have no idea what it is but it is probably something that will change the balance of power.

Changing the subject 36 pages not bad .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    ugh. Next week is Powers.

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
    That solicit looks pretty germane to today's events. I suspect we'll be following up on the Orchis raid now that the Life 9 rugpull is done with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessboxer View Post
    Was that the real Cyclops/Jean etc? I can't help but think these might be the pod Xmen from HOX#1? Look at the way Xavier refers to them. Calling Jean 'my child", and Scott "my son". It just seems off. Almost as if he sacrificied the pod X-men, however crying because he still felt responsible.
    Instead of being a life to be reset, this could very well be it. Since most things and characters seem to be present in DOX

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Instead of being a life to be reset, this could very well be it. Since most things and characters seem to be present in DOX
    I don't think Charles would be broken up about the deaths of some byproduct clones if Scott, Jean, etc. are all just chilling in biopods/suspended animation/by the pool, whatever.