Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    How evil was Karima this issue?
    Dr Gregor was a mess and ready to give up.
    If Karima hadn’t goaded Gregor into action, Mystique, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Cyclops would have made it out.
    Doesn’t change Monet’s fate and Jean would probably still be trapped in that capsule with Sentinels attacking her.
    But still... Karima is evil.
    Heavily implied by her conversation with Kurt last issue that the mutants kicked her out for not being a mutant. You cut a dog loose, you can't complain when she finds a new master.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Now I feel like I opened Pandora's Box.
    I wonder how much it would take for fans to put scans of feats
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao this is hilarious. definitely would have made more sense to send ororo and magneto.
    Polaris made more sense than Magneto. he is a omega and vital to the house of x plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m sorry, it’s funny to me that Storm is just splashing water around so Magneto can have a visual while all her best friends are dying. She’s probably thinking ‘Goddess, why did that fucking idiot choose Husk??’

Cyclops is canceled.
    LOL...people tried to justify why Scott chose Husk and she ended up being the first to die

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    I mean, as for Rachel using telepathy to communicate from another Galaxy, if I'm not mistaken she was juiced up from absorbing a fragment of the phoenix force. That wasn't a regular feat a mortal mutant could do at will.

In Gold, she learned how to communicate long distance and all the X-men were impressed
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-04-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Polaris made more sense than Magneto. he is a omega and vital to the house of x plan.
    hmmm now that you mention it where is Polaris? that would have been a good one
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I wonder where is Danger in all of this or if we are going to see her at all. She would have strong opinions about what is going on.

I just reread this. And I gotta say. Reading what everyone has to say about the nitpicks i made earlier made the second read better for me.

Now we know why Emma/Ororo step up in Hox #6 because Jean Scott and Logan are out of commission.

I hope we get to see more X-Men in issues 5 and 6.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I just reread this. And I gotta say. Reading what everyone has to say about the nitpicks i made earlier made the second read better for me.

Now we know why Emma/Ororo step up in Hox #6 because Jean Scott and Logan are out of commission.

hmm I didnt think about it like this. with ororo and Emma stepping up. hopefully it is explained how the xmen who died return back to life.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

I find it unlikely they'll stay dead for that long.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Default so much fury (Spoilers)

can´t believe they just killed Huks in one panel, after appearing in...one panel.

She was in limbo, now she is dead, just like that. I´m in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmm now that you mention it where is Polaris? that would have been a good one
    Somewhere...
    she would have been a good choice instead of Husk or archangel
    Polaris could send mother mold to the sun, and use a protection field on the explosion. Far easier
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...people tried to justify why Scott chose Husk and she ended up being the first to die

In Gold, she learned how to communicate long distance and all the X-men were impressed
    It was a power up

she could also read the thoughts of people on the room besides her
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-04-2019 at 12:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I’m sorry, it’s funny to me that Storm is just splashing water around so Magneto can have a visual while all her best friends are dying. She’s probably thinking ‘Goddess, why did that fucking idiot choose Husk??’

Cyclops is canceled.
    HAHAHAH this was funny.

How come Magneto didn't go??? That WHOLE place is made out of Metal......send Magneto and Polaris. BOOM everything is done. They will be home in time for Corn Flakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Disposability. They had to have Jean to connect the strike team to mission control, but their entire strategy for the future is based on stacking as many Omega class mutants as possible. How many do you risk on a potential suicide run? It would have been a great thing to send the Extinction team there, sure, but the nerds on that space station were willing to kamekaze themselves for the win. What if they lost Storm? What if they lost Magneto? Having Charles around means they still have options if they lost Jean, but losing any other Omega would have been disasterous.
    Losing Storm and Magneto is a necessary Cause. IF they went to the space station. They still have more Omega level mutants. Honestly, I don't know why Hickman made that much of a Big stink on "Omega" mutants if he's not utilizing them properly.
    Just me......
    How useful are Storm's powers in space? I honestly have no idea, since there is no atmosphere.

I know Thor can because it is magic and that.
    It's too much to explain.

I'll tell you later.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

How useful are Storm's powers in space? I honestly have no idea, since there is no atmosphere.

I know Thor can because it is magic and that.
    From what I've read on this board, she could have created solar winds and pushed the whole damn station, Mother Mold and all, into the sun. Probably from Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

The galaxy distance communication was dumb in the first place. She had no Phoenix Force at the time since it had left both her and Korvus' sword in preparation for Hope's coming. They needed a way to bring Rach, Havok and Polaris back and went the TP route.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    It's interesting that the gods are the humans and the titans are the mutants. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Mutants came from the humans, so they should be the gods.
    Possibly. To the the robots, man is god because man is the creator. Mutants are the fallen who seek to usurp man's place in the world hence they are the Titans, the nephilim.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars