Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Your Top Science-Fiction Shows of All Time

What are your Top 5 or 7 Sci-Fi shows of all time?

Remember, this is a personal list. Everybody's list could be different and that's ok. You can include animation if you think it's good Sci-Fi.

I actually haven't seen all Sci-Fi shows out there (especially in the last decade), so it will be interesting to see what the consensus is here.

I definitely love:

-Star Trek. TOS, TNG, DS9, VOYAGER. Never got into Enterprise. Still haven't seen Discovery, but plan to. Trek is still my #1 Sci-Fi series. Adore the concept.

-Doctor Who. Not a fan of all eras, but I really loved the Eccleston/Tennant years and some of Tom Baker. Haven't seen much of Classic Who (recommend stories if you want). Not a fan of Capaldi or the female Doctor.

-Stargate SG1. Really enjoyed this show. Some cool mythology based on ancient Egypt myth and history. Never finished Stargate Stlantis, was it really good as a whole? I liked it at first (it was intriguing) but got a bit bored in the second or third years.

-Babylon 5. I loved it, but haven't seen it in many years. Does it hold up? How many movies were there, and worth watching?

-The Outer Limits. Just loved most of the episodes that aired in the late 90s-00s. I miss it. Is Black Mirror like it? Heard it was good.

-The Twilight Zone. It's a classic. Many episodes still feel relevant today, imo.

-The Orville. Almost forgot this. Seasons 1 and 2 were so good. Fun, visually stunning, and thought-provoking stories. Some of the best Sci-Fi on par with Trek. So far at least. I love this show.
    Last edited by stargazer01; 09-04-2019 at 08:45 AM.