Default Absolute Carnage Symbiote Spider-man

Well now we know what happen to the tourist its a sad story honestly what are your guys thought? For me I really dont like White Rabbit didnt know much about her since is a C-list but after reading this and her wikia yeah not going to be a fan anytime soon.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

South Bend and Fort Wayne are not the same!

This issue felt like a completely pointless cash grab using the false pretense that it would be about someone else wearing the black suit when in reality the “Symbiote Spider-Man” only appeared for all of 2 pages with the rest being the story of a ‘literally who?’. Even the prospect of it being a tie-in to Absolute Carnage didn’t happen until the last few pages.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 09-05-2019 at 02:47 PM.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I enjoyed it, I thought it was a pretty clever tie-in. I will say that those hump things that have grown on Carnage's back look really dumb.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Love anything with White Rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Love anything with White Rabbit.
    She's such a lovable nutjob .

Extraordinary Member

She was really cute in this issue. It's fun to see supervillains outside of New York.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

WR doesn't have any superpowers, so how was she able to hold off several cops by herself at the beginning?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    WR doesn't have any superpowers, so how was she able to hold off several cops by herself at the beginning?
    Pure rage and insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Pure rage and insanity.
    Yeah, I think there's probably been some examples of that in real life where a person was able man-handle a bunch of police before finally being subdued.

Although I guess it does indicate how dangerous the police viewed her that they brought out such hi-tech cuffs and leg shackles that seem like the kind they'd use for Supervillains with powers.