Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    I thought I'd swing by and check up on that little bit of Darkness I left out on my desk. You know the one where the shadow people that you see out of the corner of your eye in the night start replacing everyone's shadows, and when everyone in the world is infected they flip the world mirror like into a world of darkness and permanent night where we are all but food and playthings for the shadows? I did tell you I'd left that out didn't I?
    I’m both horrified and enthused!

And everyone will be in for an additional treat courtesy of McGaffer and the Halloween Special next month!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month, another stacked line-up.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #10 –– (Mutants and Magic, name a more iconic duo)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #2 –– (T'Challa isn't here to make friends!)
    THE ENFORCERS #10 –– (There's an elegance to a premise that takes only two sentences to convey)
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #10 –– (Interdimensional time-zone changes are such a pain)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #10 –– (The Aesir send their regards.)
    MOON KNIGHT #4 –– (If Moon Knight is Marvel's Batman, does this make Midnight their Bane?)
    OLD MOON CRONE #10 –– (Our hearts will go on.)
    RUNAWAYS #10 –– (Dare I ask if this singing vulture is a precursor to a musical issue?)
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4
    THE ULTIMATES #4
    UNCANNY X-MEN #10 –– (You had me at Bowie. "Run for the shadows, run for the shadows...")

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #10
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #10 [Notorious Fascist Racist Misogynist Book of the Month!]
    FANTASTIC FOUR #10
    THE MIGHTY THOR #10 [Dragon overlord Fin Fang Foom!]
    UNCANNY X-MEN #10
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

As the month ends, get your last minute purchases in before I tally sales totals and they will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

My picks for this month:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #10 (Oh, yes. Crossover fever. I was going to make a joke about Strange and Xavier chatting about their lengthy schooling. But crossover jokes go over better.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #2 (Bonus future scenes are a way to expand the usual styles of stories.)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #10 (Wait, 2049? Is every book a future thing now?)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #10 (Neil Adams drawing Oprah? This should surely make the cover of every news magazing on the planet!)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #10 (Sif’s getting some bizarre in-laws, isn’t she?)
    OLD MOON CRONE #10 (Another future book? House of ideaS means plural, doesn’t it?)
    RUNAWAYS #10 (The children are our future, aren’t they?)
    THE ULTIMATES #4 (Looking forward to this story.)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #10 (And the amazing crossover epic is finished! Well done!)

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Lets go with:

FANTASTIC FOUR #10
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #10
    RUNAWAYS #10
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #10
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for SEPTEMBER 2019!

TOTAL SALES: 94.
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #10, FANTASTIC FOUR #10, and THE MIGHTY THOR #10 with 7.
    RUNNER-UPS: BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #2, RUNAWAYS #10, and SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #10 with 6!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #9, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2, MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #10, and SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4 with 4.

BREAKDOWN:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #10 - 7
    FANTASTIC FOUR #10 - 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #10 - 7
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #2 - 6
    RUNAWAYS #10 - 6
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #10 - 6
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #10 - 5
    THE ENFORCERS #10 - 5
    MOON KNIGHT #4 - 5
    THE ULTIMATES #4 - 5
    UNCANNY X-MEN #10 - 5
    OLD MOON CRONE #10 - 4
    ASTONISHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP #9 - 4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #2 - 4
    MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL #10 - 4
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4 - 4

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.