Default Something is Killing the Children by Tynion IV and art by Dell'edra

Anybody check out the first issue today?

Absolutely loved it!! Think it’s a shame that speculators have jumped on it though, means it will be hard to recommend to people until the first trade is out. Really exifed to see where it goes, Boom are doing some amazing things right now!!
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them

Astonishing Member

I just now finished it. Spooky story and compelling art. I'm in for the duration of the series.

Story and art really complimented each other, and did a great job setting a mood.

I’m in.

First issue was fantastic. Shows how well horror can work in a comic when it's done right.

Extraordinary Member

I enjoy it but I wonder if I am missing the horror element. I just got an impression from the interviews but I think the average episode of Buffy had more horror. Yes there is blood and sound effects but they come off a little too cartoony. Not a complaint, I really love this book, but I flip through the Previews monthly and there are solicits for books that I can only imagine would make me actually have trouble sleeping at night.

BANNED

I read it, it was alright, but there's nothing original in it, I'm surprised at the amount of hypoe its getting when it's basically a Buffy/Hack Slash etc derivative

Anyone read issue 2 yet?

I dug it but thought it was a little light. I dug the reveal at the end. Erica reminded me of a more interesting Wishverse Buffy.

Yeah, I enjoyed #2 as well but felt it too padded. However, that bit with the toy means I'm onboard for #3.
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file

I just read the first two issues. I enjoyed the art but the story is a little odd. I will stick with it. This is only the second non superhero title that I have picked up. The walking dead being the first. For a horror book its not very scary. Overall I enjoyed it enough to stick with it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.