Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Strongest team the "Fantastic Nine" could take on?

    The original Fantastic Four (+She-Hulk) + The New Fantastic Four (Spider-Man, Wolverine, Hulk and Ghost Rider). What is the strongest threat ( any universe) they could take on?

  2. #2
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    They could take on PR Beyonder. They’d lose, but they could take him on.

  3. #3
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,390

    Default

    With prep, decently high end cosmics. Without prep, it depends on how badass Ghost Rider is these days. At his best, he's basically impossible for anyone less than someone around Classic Strange level to deal with.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    They would rate a bit higher if any of them were telepaths or were resistant to telepathy. Sure, with prep, Reed could counter that but in a non-prep scenerio a lot of the X-Men iterations could beat them. Or at least 50/50 if Sue was able to kill the telepaths before being mind-zorched. Does Ghost Rider have any TP feats?

  5. #5
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    They could take on PR Beyonder. They’d lose, but they could take him on.
    +1
    [IMG]https://**********/assets/90/b.png[/IMG]

  6. #6

    Default

    *snicker* Touche.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    A really good match-up would be this Fantastic Nine vs. Baron Zemo's Masters of Evil team that gave the Avengers a rough time:


  8. #8
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    A really good match-up would be this Fantastic Nine vs. Baron Zemo's Masters of Evil team that gave the Avengers a rough time:

    Nice pick.

    Blackout is a nightmare for Johnny, Moonstone is a nightmare for Sue and Yellowjacket could be a problem for Reed.

    Zemo and Fixer between them could tackle Wolvie (I’m not saying they’d win, but it’s not out of the question).

    Then we’re left with Ben, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ghost Rider and Spidey vs Goliath, Hyde, Tiger Shark, Absorbing Man, Titania and the Wrecking Crew. It might look a bit unbalanced in favour of the villains on pure numbers, but Hulk and Nu-Shulkie are the strongest ones there (with Goliath probably a solid third, then maybe Titania), and Titania is going to look up, see Spidey waving at her and lose her mind.

    That’s a nice Rumble.

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,940

    Default

    Isn't Dr. Strange also a de facto member of the New Fantastic Four, considering that he got them together?

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Isn't Dr. Strange also a de facto member of the New Fantastic Four, considering that he got them together?
    I guess it depends on whether you consider Loki a member of the Avengers.

  11. #11
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Nice pick.

    Blackout is a nightmare for Johnny, Moonstone is a nightmare for Sue and Yellowjacket could be a problem for Reed.

    Zemo and Fixer between them could tackle Wolvie (I’m not saying they’d win, but it’s not out of the question).

    Then we’re left with Ben, Hulk, She-Hulk, Ghost Rider and Spidey vs Goliath, Hyde, Tiger Shark, Absorbing Man, Titania and the Wrecking Crew. It might look a bit unbalanced in favour of the villains on pure numbers, but Hulk and Nu-Shulkie are the strongest ones there (with Goliath probably a solid third, then maybe Titania), and Titania is going to look up, see Spidey waving at her and lose her mind.

    That’s a nice Rumble.
    It would be crucial for the heroes to keep Absorbing Man away from Wolverine. Spider-man is actually a problem for the Masters of Evil, because none of them are quick enough to hit him. However, Blackout might be able to do area of effect attacks with the Darkforce to get him. On the other hand, Blackout is mentally impaired and might need some guidance from Moonstone or Zemo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •